The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Ok, shit I m late for it as izzt closed nw... No worry, Bro, live for today, n fight for tomorrow... U too, have a happy new year in CNX... See u... 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Nice catching with with Pii Hunterhi and Pii YY.
Pii YY thanks for the treat. Hunterhi, I went to sayuri after the dinner, many stock in the room, serving the horny thai men, and while waiting, my phone rang. No chance to whack 70.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Ok, shit I m late for it as izzt closed nw... No worry, Bro, live for today, n fight for tomorrow... U too, have a happy new year in CNX... See u... 👍
I'm not sure, maybe closed already. Update me if you decided to stay slightly longer than your planned date.

Sawadee Pii mai 2556 na!
Old 30-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, shit I m late for it as izzt closed nw... No worry, Bro, live for today, n fight for tomorrow... U too, have a happy new year in CNX... See u... ��
Mai tian tian go CNX.... knn CNX kong tao or Nonterrak's siao so strong meh?

Quote:
I'm not sure, maybe closed already. Update me if you decided to stay slightly longer than your planned date.
Pii, u must have dropped a few drops of your siao in hunterhi's drinks. He keeps wanting to go CNX. Ask him to go BKK or Pattaya, he is very reluctant.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Da Kor, u crazy I drink his siao, nw cold cold best time lioa, ask u CuM u said no time... He is still a Nong Cha, u dun anyhow add his age, he is a young Da Kor... Cooling weather got to go 💤... Like a polar bear... n Ah-B just SMS me, he said he miss u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Pii, u must have dropped a few drops of your siao in hunterhi's drinks. He keeps wanting to go CNX. Ask him to go BKK or Pattaya, he is very reluctant.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Lots of Bangkokian drives all the way to here for countdown. Boh la, he love the laid back environment here. Patts and Bkk too chaotic laew.

Quote:
Da Kor, u crazy I drink his siao, nw cold cold best time lioa, ask u CuM u said no time... He is still a Nong Cha, u dun anyhow add his age, he is a young Da Kor... Cooling weather got to go 💤... Like a polar bear...
Boh la, I'm small fry nia, there's so many other Da kor at here. 5555+
Weather cold best to have girl beside you.

Did you managed to pay Sayuri a visit? Wasted sia, I went but never get to fire in the hole. Maybe after new year got chance to re visit again.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

What Da Kor anot, we r here to share... I always sleep alone la? My budget is also so tight? Sayuri, I think I go to clear before the NY... Last bonk of the year... As that day got a southern Sao Sao as I perfered the northern fair smooth skin n eyecandy in Warm-Up n Monkey so hard to sleep at night, so jailet... ... Ok... Got to 💤💤💤

Quote:
Boh la, I'm small fry nia, there's so many other Da kor at here. 5555+
Weather cold best to have girl beside you.

Did you managed to pay Sayuri a visit? Wasted sia, I went but never get to fire in the hole. Maybe after new year got chance to re visit again.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lots of Bangkokian drives all the way to here for countdown. Boh la, he love the laid back environment here. Patts and Bkk too chaotic laew.
No wonder so many accidents on the road.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
What Da Kor anot, we r here to share... I always sleep alone la? My budget is also so tight? Sayuri, I think I go to clear before the NY... Last bonk of the year... As that day got a southern Sao Sao as I perfered the northern fair smooth skin n eyecandy in Warm-Up n Monkey so hard to sleep at night, so jailet... ... Ok... Got to 💤💤💤
I am lazy type so take short cut,pick up at loi korh or spicy or cec
Bar fine 300/500, st 700/100 lt 1000/2000 along loi korh and cec.Spicy use your charm
Old 30-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
5555+ I didn't managed to join you at the Monkey, but I were at the next door, Rush Bar. Saw lots of sexy sao saosss went into Monkey, my gf said sure packed like hell. So stay at Rush Bar till 4am, and sleep inside car for awhile before go to my gf's friend house to sleep.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
No wonder so many accidents on the road.
Yup, I watched the news. Police in Cnx also very busy. Saw many times on their blinker. Seldom see them so busy, only during the Songkran time.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, I watched the news. Police in Cnx also very busy. Saw many times on their blinker. Seldom see them so busy, only during the Songkran time.
Planning to drive up to Chiang Mai during songkran.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Planning to drive up to Chiang Mai during songkran.
Ok let me know. I believe Hunterhi also will be around a usual. Traffic during Songkran is one of the worst in CNX here. Prepare sang som and coke while you waiting the traffic to clear.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok let me know. I believe Hunterhi also will be around a usual. Traffic during Songkran is one of the worst in CNX here. Prepare sang som and coke while you waiting the traffic to clear.
That sex pervert is always regular in Chiang Mai.... sometime it is enjoyable in BKK during Songkran... less traffic.
Old 30-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
That sex pervert is always regular in Chiang Mai.... sometime it is enjoyable in BKK during Songkran... less traffic.
5555+ he is a nice guy. Can become my lunch time companion.
In Cnx can see Khun Yingluck waving to everyone during the 1st of Songkran.
And next year Songkran if I'm not mistaken falls during weekend. Sure chaos.
Old 30-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
maybe_maybe.not is Cool - loads of Potential

hey any bros will b in chiang mai from 7-9jan? lets meet up for drinks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1