The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
roti_maker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

one question regarding 3G cards to use in CNX, can any bro advise? Which brand is good?

I will be taking AA flight to DMK, before taking AA flight to CNX. 1700 from SG reach DMK 1830, 2030 from DMK reach CNX 2200. Which airport to get 3G cards? Is there any booth or stall that sells them from the two airports, are they still open?

Pai sei ah bros i may sound noob, 1st time going thailand never seen this two airport before.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by roti_maker View Post
one question regarding 3G cards to use in CNX, can any bro advise? Which brand is good?

I will be taking AA flight to DMK, before taking AA flight to CNX. 1700 from SG reach DMK 1830, 2030 from DMK reach CNX 2200. Which airport to get 3G cards? Is there any booth or stall that sells them from the two airports, are they still open?

Pai sei ah bros i may sound noob, 1st time going thailand never seen this two airport before.
Once you reach CNX domestic airport, hopefully they still there giving out free TrueMove Sim. Top up 120B for 100MB of 3G and 100B for calling.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

RM, you have 2 hours overlay in DM. That shd be more than enough time to set yourself up with telco cards (in DM). Nonteerak's right on giveaways in CNX, but dicing a bit as you get in 2200. CNX airport kinda quiet late evening, unlike busy Bkk. TrueMove, AIS, Dtac all can do
Old 05-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster (V)

Thanks bro nonteerak&yinyang. Lastly wana check with you guys. Travel around the city is take tuk tuk for less than 100B right. But if i want to go further places like doi suthep or zoo. Is there a better way? Or if take tuk tuk will get axed?
Old 05-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks bro nonteerak&yinyang. Lastly wana check with you guys. Travel around the city is take tuk tuk for less than 100B right. But if i want to go further places like doi suthep or zoo. Is there a better way? Or if take tuk tuk will get axed?
Tourist is 100B, don't expect to pay lesser than 100B, unless you can speak lil Thai.

Tuk tuk anything more than 100B is ripe off, unless after midnight, 150B
For Doi Suthep and Zoo, there's booth counter at Night Bazzar, nego from the counter. I doesnt know the price, as I have my "personal driver" to take me there.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Tourist is 100B, don't expect to pay lesser than 100B, unless you can speak lil Thai.

Tuk tuk anything more than 100B is ripe off, unless after midnight, 150B
For Doi Suthep and Zoo, there's booth counter at Night Bazzar, nego from the counter. I doesnt know the price, as I have my "personal driver" to take me there.
Ok i got it hehe must be a sweet personal driver so envious of u!
Old 06-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 0
Tenzing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenzing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you know how to ride, its better to rent a motorbike. Once you get out of the city centre is very safe as outskirts is not much traffic.
Old 20-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
petzl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind bros know how to activate the 3G service? i topped up the free sim card but cant surf. all the sms i got from request or cust care is in thai.

appreciate the help. thanks.
Old 20-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petzl View Post
any kind bros know how to activate the 3G service? i topped up the free sim card but cant surf. all the sms i got from request or cust care is in thai.

Which telco? Go to their website, there should be a "support" page for this mobile internet. I am using Dtac, I dun have to config anything. Just switch on my mobile data and I can read and send emails.
Old 20-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petzl View Post

I assumed your Free Sim is from TrueMove, you need to purchase the data plan for TrueMove 3G in order to surf via 3G. 150BHT is for 100MB, should be sufficent if you intend to stay only for 3 nights in here, otherwise theres other several package, you can call them at this number: TrueMove Care Contact 1331
TrueMove iPhone Care Center Contact 082 000 3333.
Old 21-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
rhode1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This time money is not an issue!!
My wife agreed to try with me,together, a soapy erotic massage in Chiang Mai:-)
But i want to bring her in the most classy in this town.
Reading the posts ,i think it will be the Sayuri.
I am wrong or is it a other place like this or better that this one?
Thanks in advance.
The golferfrenchman.

ps: we will stay at the Chedi hotel in 1 month:-)
Old 21-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
rhode1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it seems that there is a new soapy massage in chaemong(?).
Any idea of this one?
Old 22-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 0
Tenzing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenzing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode1 View Post
This time money is not an issue!!
My wife agreed to try with me,together, a soapy erotic massage in Chiang Mai:-)
But i want to bring her in the most classy in this town.
Reading the posts ,i think it will be the Sayuri.
I am wrong or is it a other place like this or better that this one?
Thanks in advance.
The golferfrenchman.

ps: we will stay at the Chedi hotel in 1 month:-)
Does your wife want a masseuse or masseur?
If she wants a masseur with a strong functioning dick it can be arranged.... just call in advance to inform the counter about 2 hours before arrival.
Old 22-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
If you are living in city'area. Take a tuk tuk to the "Siong Tiaw Mini Station" along the road side,that can't be missed just before the Chiang Mai Zoo to Doi Suthep.The "tuk tuk" fare is around 100 to 150 Bahts depends how you negotiate with the driver. From the "Siong Tiaw" fare, per person is 90 Baht but the down side is the driver will only proceed only when there are enough passangers in his pick-up (8 to 10 Pax). From Doi Suthep, there are "Siong Tiaw" directly back to TaePae Gate, cost around 90 Bahts per pax, if I could recall. The best day to take "Siong Tiaw" is on the weekend although is crowded but each pick-up will proceed after one another as there are many local & tourists heading to the hill-top. It's a nice time to go CM on this month & Jan. Cheers.
Old 30-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Nice catching with with Pii Hunterhi and Pii YY.
Pii YY thanks for the treat. Hunterhi, I went to sayuri after the dinner, many stock in the room, serving the horny thai men, and while waiting, my phone rang. No chance to whack 70.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1