The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ninja86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Yo bros! i'm going to chiangmai on 8th NOV! 2nd time visiting this year! anyone going there too??
Old 21-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Chiang Mai Chiang Mai.... I'll see you in 55 days later... Hoped you're flooded with gals but not the water.....
Old 21-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Many thanks to bros Hunterhi, Saddick and BD for kind info.
Yinyang, I suggest you book your Pai resort asap. There are limited ones that are close to the town/bus interchange. As for transport, I usually go to Arcade bus station in Chiang Mai to buy a van/bus ticket to Pai. I will not take a flight from Chiang Mai to Pai as it is not worth it. Time taken plus airport waiting is not much different with taking a public bus. And Pai is very small, you can just book a motorcycle taxi for <400 baht for 4 hours tour, which is more than enough for him to show you all the tourist place in Pai. If you are on a budget and opt for Guesthouse which are 1/10 of the resort price, it is gonna be very run down and some dun even equip with warm shower during cold season.

Also, take note that pai is very strict about nightlife. Gogo bar and ktv is illegal over there.
Old 21-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddick View Post
Yinyang, I suggest you book your Pai resort asap. There are limited ones that are close to the town/bus... not take a flight from Chiang Mai to Pai as it is not worth Guesthouse which are 1/10 of the resort price, it is gonna be very run down and some dun even equip with warm shower during cold season.
.. strict about nightlife. Gogo bar and ktv is illegal over there.
Bro, many thanks for useful heads up on Pai. Yo, probably drive up to enjoy views too. Money saved over flight can also help pay towards resort, not want to jump out of my skin in shower.

No intention to check out bar scene either, only beer is room service. Hopefully, my side dish can help me warm up!
Old 21-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

what is the flood situation in chiang mai ? hard to tell from local news
Old 21-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
what is the flood situation in chiang mai ? hard to tell from local news
Bro, it's DRY with odd showers. Worse has been over 2 weeks back. I survived to tell this +555. Mercury dropped especially evenings, signs of winter after next month. Floods hit northern suburbs of Bkk from last week.
Old 22-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, it's DRY with odd showers. Worse has been over 2 weeks back. I survived to tell this +555. Mercury dropped especially evenings, signs of winter after next month. Floods hit northern suburbs of Bkk from last week.
ok good good thank you

fucking singapore news always like to make it sound like all of thailand underwater , "only singapore is the best"

fucking orchard road flood again then they know
Old 27-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pai has changed quite a bit. I was there 4 years ago and it was more peaceful and relaxing. Now, it has became a popular place for busking, live music and a very HAPPENING rave music(along the river corner) till after midnight hours. If you are driving up, River Corner Resort has a private carpark for your vehicle.

Just remember to stay within the night market/Bus station area. I had once stay in Pai Hotspring resort and later found put that the resort is 7km away from the scene, and I regret it.

If there will be any FR for Pai, it will be along the river corner where the international backpackers gathered for the rave music.
Old 29-10-2011, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
charmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros,

I will be travelling to chiangmai from 31 oct to 8 nov. Any bros keen to meet up to cheong together? Pls pm me.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

the riverside bar just as wild as before....(20 years ago)...now there is In town tiger kingdom...very cheap and their music is good for your soul..and the fantastic guitar playing...any good place to recommend, bros?
now ah pek is in Pai...and is ready to explore tonight..hehe...
Old 03-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Good News..

Thai AA offer a special afternoon direct flight at 3.35pm from SG to CNX on 10/11 (Loy Krathong) instead of late evening flight.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
FiveDots deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFiveDots deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How's the weather up there in Chiang Mai like ?
Old 04-11-2011, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, they fly direct ma? No need to transit in BKK Mai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Good News..

Thai AA offer a special afternoon direct flight at 3.35pm from SG to CNX on 10/11 (Loy Krathong) instead of late evening flight.
It should be cooling at night time best time to go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveDots View Post
How's the weather up there in Chiang Mai like ?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 04-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

[=hunterhi;6532978]they fly direct ma? No need to transit in BKK Mai? D[/QUOTE]
Early direct flight ONLY on 10/11, replacing regular late (near midnite) arrival CNX. Back to square 1 after.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ok, OIC, as I just go n change my ticket yesterday to 08th n they dun have direct if not I dun have to transit at BKK so boring...

Quote:
[=hunterhi;6532978]they fly direct ma? No need to transit in BKK Mai? D
Early direct flight ONLY on 10/11, replacing regular late (near midnite) arrival CNX. Back to square 1 after.[/QUOTE]

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1