The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Somehow I can't upload photos here. For those who wish to know how bad the situation is, do visit my photobucket link. This picture is taken during the day time, today.

http://s1212.photobucket.com/home/chaochoo
Old 28-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddick View Post
Take care of yur assets and yurself man. Previously my friend's wife in Pai suffer a lot of damages in Pai flooding during 2005.
This time Mae Hong Song, Uttradit and some surrounding the CNX province all hit with flood. Seriously the rain is terrible during the night time.

Bro Muddymudpie, I got your PM. I will contact you once I can escape from my woman's palm. Anyway I watched the news your hometown also been affected by the flood na.
Old 28-09-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ya.... according to my sources, it's quite bad esp around the Chang klan, night bazaar and warorot area. And I'm supposed to arrive in cnx tomorrow - wtf! This year has gotta be the longest wet season as far as i can remember....

Those coming from the airport, you're advised to avoid the Chang klan area. If going towards Thappae, can try the direction of siam tv instead.
Old 29-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, thanks for sharing... I saw some from the Chiangma Mail as it look quite bad in some area.. Hope it will be ok when I m there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Somehow I can't upload photos here. For those who wish to know how bad the situation is, do visit my photobucket link. This picture is taken during the day time, today.

http://s1212.photobucket.com/home/chaochoo
师父,欢迎你回来. See u there next week... Take care... I wonder can do my riding to ChiangRai anot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
ya.... according to my sources, it's quite bad esp around the Chang klan, night bazaar and warorot area. And I'm supposed to arrive in cnx tomorrow - wtf! This year has gotta be the longest wet season as far as i can remember....

Those coming from the airport, you're advised to avoid the Chang klan area. If going towards Thappae, can try the direction of siam tv instead.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 29-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
师父,欢迎你回来. See u there next week... Take care... I wonder can do my riding to ChiangRai anot?
哇.. 不敢当. Lau liao leh... don't call me sifu. I'll leave partying to the younger people.
Old 29-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
哇.. 不敢当. Lau liao leh.... I'll leave the partying to the younger people.

The weather should be great if you plan to ride in November. Doubt the wet season would last for another month.... will just have to wait and see.
Old 29-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Doesn't look good, popular nigh bazaar area also kena. Thank goodness, I'm only slated to be there 2 weeks time.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...29-302161.html
Old 29-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

Yup, it's doesn't look good at all. My house water level has been up to my knee level. (I already uploaded two new photo on how situation at my house)

Bro Muddymudpie, you coming tomorrow?

Bro Hunterhi, you coming next week?

Bro Yingyang, good thing, most prolly the direct full service flight might be cheaper due to this flood thingy. So who intend to come for new year celebration or Yee Peng festival can buy cheap good flight.
Old 30-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, I also old lioa... Uncle lioa... Hope te weather will be good soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
哇.. 不敢当. Lau liao leh.... I'll leave the partying to the younger people.

The weather should be great if you plan to ride in November. Doubt the wet season would last for another month.... will just have to wait and see.
Bro, u take care see u when u free as I m alone without anybody if not goes wrong...

Quote:
Yup, it's doesn't look good at all. My house water level has been up to my knee level. (I already uploaded two new photo on how situation at my house)

Bro Muddymudpie, you coming tomorrow?

Bro Hunterhi, you coming next week?

Bro Yingyang, good thing, most prolly the direct full service flight might be cheaper due to this flood thingy. So who intend to come for new year celebration or Yee Peng festival can buy cheap good flight.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yup, it's doesn't look good at all. My house water level has been up to my knee level.
...good thing, most prolly the direct full service flight might be cheaper due to this flood thingy. So who intend to come for new year celebration or Yee Peng festival can buy cheap good flight.
Silkair doing 350+ mid October, even cheaper than AAsia. Only trouble is Silkair only flys 3X weekly. Was trying to book reverse CNX/SG for Xmas/new year stretch for my side dish and Silkair fxxking peng well over 1k+. But AAsia still could be had for 300-400 (2 weeks back).

Did Siri Lanna boutique hotel other week, only 16 rooms but with jacuzzi ensuite. Lived it up for 2 nights. Smack in old city, but price upside even before high season -rack prices thb3k (same for most resellers) but Agoda did 2.5k. So maybe got to do guest house next and from Nov high season onwards.

http://www.sirilanna.com/
Old 30-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Silkair doing 350+ mid October, even cheaper than AAsia. Only trouble is Silkair only flys 3X weekly. Was trying to book reverse CNX/SG for Xmas/new year stretch for my side dish and Silkair fxxking peng well over 1k+. But AAsia still could be had for 300-400 (2 weeks back).

Did Siri Lanna boutique hotel other week, only 16 rooms but with jacuzzi ensuite. Lived it up for 2 nights. Smack in old city, but price upside even before high season -rack prices thb3k (same for most resellers) but Agoda did 2.5k. So maybe got to do guest house next and from Nov high season onwards.

http://www.sirilanna.com/
Sometime it cheaper to go via Bkk by booking with different airlines.

Wow, the hotel is nice and cheap leh but can't afford
Old 30-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Sometime it cheaper to go via Bkk by booking with different airlines.
Wow, the hotel is nice and cheap leh but can't afford
Not really for 2 good reasons (been there and one it, before direct AAsia flights this year):

1) Transit time between flights Bkk/CNX. Total commute time can be as long as 7 hours. If you do budget, must clear immigration and back in again (and you know how stupid long distance to cover in Swampy (aka Suvarnb). Once I had to RUN from international and domestic (faaaar end), almost had to stop the buggy for a ride! Double up for return leg besides. Also, you need to juggle 2 bookings (if diff airline combo).

2) Regular Thai Airways (this was last year) Sin/Bkk/CNX is circa $500+ for non peak period. Go figure.
Old 30-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Samster

hi, izzt what i found...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

At the airport they hang out rubber tire tube for arrival tourist and wish you all good luck.
Old 30-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

Wow that's cheap for full service flight @ 350+ sgd.
I'm thinking to go back before Chirstmas for 4 nights to SG, and did a quick search on Silkair @24K++ BHT, which is insane price. As for Airasia, @ 7k+ BHT.

Currently the Thai airways is offering pre natas promo, Sg - CNX is @ 400++sgd which is good, as normally their charges to CNX is about
550++sgd.

As for transit wise, been there done that, need a really proper planning in timing, otherwise buy non promo domestic flight to go to CNX from Sub ariport in case there's delay, always can call and change the timing for domestic flight.

Bangkok Airways is best for domestic flight from Bkk to CNX in one airport unlike Nok airways and some others domestic you need to go to Don Muang domestic airport, which is wasting time and money.

My two satang worth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1