The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

So envy HM007 and the rest of the happy bros at CM. CM sure fill with all sorts of concerts and funfairs, not forgetting pretty girls for u all to shoot all over them. Haha.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
So envy HM007 and the rest of the happy bros at CM. CM sure fill with all sorts of concerts and funfairs, not forgetting pretty girls for u all to shoot all over them. Haha.
Last few years without kids was more fun, now bring kids along cannot really shoot sao sao but saosao will try to shoot my kids

Since you also have Thai wife from cnx, you not bringing her back for Thai new year?? you no good husband ya
Old 11-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
everyday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all CM old birds Bro,

Me and friends gg over Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai tmr till next Fri, could experience Bro advise this new bird about general travel trip over those 2 places and the cheong areas (massage / ayum) inside or near to the city.

Many thanks to all Bro for the advice
Old 11-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Songkran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Last few years without kids was more fun, now bring kids along cannot really shoot sao sao but saosao will try to shoot my kids.
Walau bully your kids!

Nevermind you spray back at their (.)(.).
Old 11-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Songkran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Walau bully your kids!

Nevermind you spray back at their (.)(.).
Got mother Tiger watching me from behind, very risky na Just hope my daughters can learn how to spray at sao sao right spot (.)(.)
Old 11-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday View Post
Hi all CM old birds Bro,

Me and friends gg over Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai tmr till next Fri, could experience Bro advise this new bird about general travel trip over those 2 places and the cheong areas (massage / ayum) inside or near to the city.

Many thanks to all Bro for the advice
Think you can do some homework to check google for general travel to CM & CR.

http://www.1stopchiangmai.com
http://www.chiangmainews.com

As for massage place, if normal thai massage you can find almost every corner in CM, if soapy massage please read the forum for more info......and be kind enough to summaries all you find so next person no need to ask again.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Humsup Massage

Quote:
As for massage place, if normal thai massage you can find almost every corner in CM, if soapy massage please read the forum for more info.
Got humsup massage or not?
Not Sayuri hor.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Humsup Massage

Quote:
Got humsup massage or not? Not Sayuri hor.
Think he got this regular ECA place (CMU stretch direction towards Doi Suthep?)... with hot water running in bath tub waiting for him, speed dial?
Old 11-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Humsup Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Think he got this regular ECA place (CMU stretch direction towards Doi Suthep?)... with hot water running in bath tub waiting for him, speed dial?
Niman hideout?
Old 12-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not i don't want go on Songkran leh, because now waiting for my buyer to get money from bank for my ex house then I will go CM to do paperwork. Somemore still need to work, cannot MIA from work for so long leh.. That's why life in SG jialat, need to work like slave because what we have are all loans from govt. need to pay and pay till 50-60+ then maybe finish, by then already prepare buy coffin already. Haha
Old 12-04-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got humsup massage or not?
Not Sayuri hor.
Got lah, old auntie very humsup

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
where where?? share good lobang to me leh

Quote:
Not i don't want go on Songkran leh, because now waiting for my buyer to get money from bank for my ex house then I will go CM to do paperwork. Somemore still need to work, cannot MIA from work for so long leh.. That's why life in SG jialat, need to work like slave because what we have are all loans from govt. need to pay and pay till 50-60+ then maybe finish, by then already prepare buy coffin already. Haha
Selling Sansai house? Now new house price also goes up, unless stay further & further away from town...

SG all hard working and rich man, mostly millionaire leh. Was think if most Sinkie sell their house and move to CM to retire, CM becoming another SG town and I'll open school to teach Singlish
Old 12-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Got lah, old auntie very humsup
Shack lah pay old auntie to humsup me?
Old 12-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shack lah pay old auntie to humsup me?
Dun worry...........old auntie will pay you kub
Old 12-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Ya, it's my first house at Sansai. It's actually a land with 2 house, selling because bought the new home. Not all sinkies are millionaire leh, once they buy HDB, indebt to govt till they 60+. Somemore Sillypore girls all so vain, no big house don't want, guys jialat only lor.

I saw that there is a Japanese community where many japs will have outings and gathering as heard from 1 jap when I went the Chiangmai stadium. Since Jap can have, why Sg never consider?
Old 12-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I saw that there is a Japanese community where many japs will have outings and gathering as heard from 1 jap when I went the Chiangmai stadium. Since Jap can have, why Sg never consider?
Aiya Sinkie cannot compare to Jap lah, so many of them travel to work and set up overseas offices, factories etc, so now even retired also lots of Japs in Thailand......compare to sinkie in CM maybe not more than 10 of us here.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1