The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2008, 05:24 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumi_alive View Post
shit la, i was thinking to follow Playman, now cannot go but you all keep talking about it in the forum..........you are driving me horny and crazy........

anyway enjoy the bonk trip ya (etct88 and playman), i will wait for you guys in SG, sobbing........sob....sobb........
Hello bro...come lah...no problem one lah...just call a old friend and she said that it is outside Hatyai town not the Odean Shopping mall it is Odion at Songkla so don't worry die die in puying arm...sound romantic...!

Joking...it is quite safe as the bomb just went off and things should be cheaper now.....yahooo! Less man more share!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ayumi_alive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hello bro...come lah...no problem one lah...just call a old friend and she said that it is outside Hatyai town not the Odean Shopping mall it is Odion at Songkla so don't worry die die in puying arm...sound romantic...!

Joking...it is quite safe as the bomb just went off and things should be cheaper now.....yahooo! Less man more share!
you jia lat la........not even reach there oledi so excited...........
this trip would be a very enjoyable one since there are so many sifu are going...................happy bonking, waiting for all your juicy FR............
Old 05-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sure no problem anything goes...as I am free at your service except that I need to follow with a new puying as I aeroplane her the last time.....hahahahah! The last gal that I meet at Kiss Lounge remember?
ok ok .. good choice. better dun let aunty know k ... bro need to check with you, which hotel in Hyt got free WIFI in the room and how much ?

pls give me a call ya, thanks bro

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 06-08-2008, 09:52 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
ok ok .. good choice. better dun let aunty know k ... bro need to check with you, which hotel in Hyt got free WIFI in the room and how much ?

pls give me a call ya, thanks bro
I am staying at the Mayflower and it is a relatively new hotel (just renovated) and it got wifi...free or not, not sure loh. It is about 850 bahts per night. Do you have any booking yet or do you want me to help to book for you as well...if yes...how many room?

Of course cannot let aunty knows about it..hahhahah afterward no more gfe already!
Old 06-08-2008, 09:55 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumi_alive View Post
you jia lat la........not even reach there oledi so excited...........
this trip would be a very enjoyable one since there are so many sifu are going...................happy bonking, waiting for all your juicy FR............
Hahahha we enjoy every trip with the sifus, in fact it is the company of sifus and taikos that make the trip interesting not entirely because of gal there. That is my own humble opinion.

Not to forget the Grandsifu of Hatyai...Grandsifu Thai_Traveller......toast to you, Bro!
Old 06-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am staying at the Mayflower and it is a relatively new hotel (just renovated) and it got wifi...free or not, not sure loh. It is about 850 bahts per night. Do you have any booking yet or do you want me to help to book for you as well...if yes...how many room?

Of course cannot let aunty knows about it..hahhahah afterward no more gfe already!
ok bro, 2 rooms for me for 1 nite. the rest i will settle myself thanks

i am not headache, having to choose renting a room there or check in to Hotel

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 06-08-2008, 01:02 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

hello... any bro going this friday (8/8/08)?? i am going after work... PM if you interested and want car pool... :P
Old 06-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Langchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Um, sorry for this stupid question. What's the best way to get to Danok from Singapore?
Old 06-08-2008, 01:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langchai View Post
Um, sorry for this stupid question. What's the best way to get to Danok from Singapore?
By coach should be the best way la... no transit needed. You can get the bus ticket to hatyai at golden mile... then once you reach thai custom. you tell the bus driver that you will not board the bus to hatyai. Then you take get your passport chop and walk out from custom the town infront of you is danok liao.... Welcome to Land of thousand smile... keke.... hope this help.... you need more info... can consult my grand sifu etc88.... he is from south too..... keke...
Old 06-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Samster

ok, got it. Thanks. Errr... then how to get back? hehe

When I meet you there I buy you dinner lah. For your help. Thanks huh.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

Oh, actually, one more question. Any Katoey action in Danok?
Old 06-08-2008, 02:24 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Oh, actually, one more question. Any Katoey action in Danok?
For Danok, you can take a bus back to Singapore as the bus do pass by Danok and pick you up.

Second question, for the Katoey action there is a very chun one which I saw which is much better than any models lady in a club of which the bros here can introduce to you....no problem. If you are Langchai of course no problem if not thick wallet also can.hahahah

Good luck!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

Thanks Playman and Holymannn!

I must broaden my horizons mah. So far only cheong bkk and pattaya. So now must try Danok and maybe Batam!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:46 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Thanks Playman and Holymannn!

I must broaden my horizons mah. So far only cheong bkk and pattaya. So now must try Danok and maybe Batam!
You are most welcome and myselef and bro holymann and a few bros is going to Bangkok on the 24th - 26th to "survey" the market....join us if you want. The cheonging scene in Danok and Hatyai are more compact and easy to locate unlike Bangkok but then having said that Bangkok is a big ocean where you can find alomost everything that you want it is a matter whether you found it or not.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:48 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
ok bro, 2 rooms for me for 1 nite. the rest i will settle myself thanks

i am not headache, having to choose renting a room there or check in to Hotel
Bro settled already, room is booked at the same floor as ours all single king size beds....and wifi...good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1