The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2008, 11:36 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Heard it on the news this morning...

Urgent: Five killed, 50 injured in Hat Yai bomb attacks ( SOURCE : THE NATION 4th August 2008)

Hat Yai, Songkhla - Five people were killed and over 50 others were injured in four bomb attacks Saturday night.

The four bombs went off nearly at the same time at 9 pm.

The first blast occurred at the entrance to This' Wonder Pub located in the underground floor of Odion Shopping Mall Center on Thammanoon Withi Road.

Then, another bomb went off at the entrance of the car park of Odion Shopping Mall on the side of Sanehha Nusorn Road.

The third bomb exploded in front of a massage parlour about 70 metres away from the two first bombs.

The fourth bomb exploded in front of Big C superstore.

Police said the bomb at the massage parlour killed five men immediately because the blast occurred while they were walking into the parlour.

About 50 injured people had been rushed to the Hat Yai Hospital.

The sounds of the blasts prompted some 1,000 Thai and foreign tourists to flee from their hotels, causing turmoil on the roads.

The Nation

General news >> Monday August 04, 2008 Web Bangkok Post - The World's Window to Thailand

RKK linked to Songkhla bomb blasts
Two previous terror attacks there thwarted

POST REPORTERS

Security sources in the deep South suspect Runda Kumpulan Kecil (RKK) militants were responsible for the multiple bombing attacks in Songkhla on Saturday night. Five bombs went off in Muang district, and another two in Hat Yai district. In the Muang district blasts, two young women were injured by bomb shrapnel. The blasts caused little damage to buildings or shops in the area.

The five spots in Muang district where bombs went off are the parking lot of Doctor Cool restaurant near Samila beach, a police booth on Chalathas road, and three 7-Eleven stores on Pratha road, Ramwithi road and Thale Luang road, respectively.

In Hat Yai, bombs went off at a 7-Eleven store on Rat-uthit road, and at Lung Jerm food shop, police said.

A source said the bombers wanted to dampen the public's confidence in their safety.

Intelligence agencies suspect three ustazes (Islamic teachers) were behind the bombing.

RKK had been trying to launch terrorist attacks in Songkhla since April, but had been thwarted twice.

Security agencies suspected three Islamic teachers known as Ustaz Soh, Ustaz Haleng and Ustaz Ding might have been involved.

They are believed to be core leaders of the Barisan Revolusi Nasional Coordinate (BRN Coordinate).

The bombs used were the same kind as those deployed in Bangkok when simultaneous blasts went off on Dec 31, 2006, and the bombing in Hat Yai district on May 26 last year.

wah... scary lo.... is danok still safe???? i am going danok this friday le.... better staying in hotel and bonk bonk bonk.... hehe
Old 05-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
wah... scary lo.... is danok still safe???? i am going danok this friday le.... better staying in hotel and bonk bonk bonk.... hehe
wat happen if u half way bonk n bomb kaaboom...??? u dun worry later puying pussy grab yr little bro n cant get out??? later u have to hug her go downstair while yr little bro still stuck inside her pussy
Old 05-08-2008, 01:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
wat happen if u half way bonk n bomb kaaboom...??? u dun worry later puying pussy grab yr little bro n cant get out??? later u have to hug her go downstair while yr little bro still stuck inside her pussy
scare also... so i decide to stay in ulu hotel la.... so terrorist never bother one... then can bonk kao kao while watching olympic ceremony opening.... keke
Old 05-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Really when? How come I dunno one recently or long time already?
My lord, you still want to stay in Hatyai? btw, I will leave Danok on 9 after dinner, to KL. You need the ride? Holymannn with me to KL. We have to go Malacca on 10th, day trip..... and back to Penang to continue our biz.

If not for booking a room in Danok done, I sure want to stay a night in Hatyai... I play with fire type....

et88
Old 05-08-2008, 07:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
My lord, you still want to stay in Hatyai? btw, I will leave Danok on 9 after dinner, to KL. You need the ride? Holymannn with me to KL. We have to go Malacca on 10th, day trip..... and back to Penang to continue our biz.

If not for booking a room in Danok done, I sure want to stay a night in Hatyai... I play with fire type....

et88
Aiya I just arrange with my friend for 3 rooms in Hatyai and we will be staying in Mayflower and also the transport back by bus at noon time.

I am taking 2 of my Singaporean friends to Ah Chan Tong for flower bath then to the opening of Luang Poh Thoug temple opening. Stay in Hatyai with us lah and we can have some fun and eat trip.

I am following up on the new girl who call you on your mobile kekekkeek!
Old 05-08-2008, 07:42 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
scare also... so i decide to stay in ulu hotel la.... so terrorist never bother one... then can bonk kao kao while watching olympic ceremony opening.... keke
I heard that the bombing is an old new not the most recent one as I was talking to an old friend to arrange a room for me and my friends and she didn't mention anything about bombing - lam-bard to me...funny! No problem we go there not for the bomb only the bonk.....hhahah
Old 05-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
skyejk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow....alot Rambo here.... hehe....
all dont care of bomb..just worry dont have bonk kao kao...
anyway..i also will be Hatyai this friday until sunday....
Old 05-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyejk View Post
U Rambo 4 also

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 05-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ayumi_alive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
no worry bro, still can cheong, just leave the alcohol and gal to us can already. We will take care them for you. Keke. Sui boh?
holymann, you are very steady and sui mak mak...........
Old 05-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ayumi_alive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Aiya I just arrange with my friend for 3 rooms in Hatyai and we will be staying in Mayflower and also the transport back by bus at noon time.

I am taking 2 of my Singaporean friends to Ah Chan Tong for flower bath then to the opening of Luang Poh Thoug temple opening. Stay in Hatyai with us lah and we can have some fun and eat trip.

I am following up on the new girl who call you on your mobile kekekkeek!
shit la, i was thinking to follow Playman, now cannot go but you all keep talking about it in the forum..........you are driving me horny and crazy........

anyway enjoy the bonk trip ya (etct88 and playman), i will wait for you guys in SG, sobbing........sob....sobb........
Old 05-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i also will be there from Friday till Sat in Hatyai. can PM me your contact no. either thai or malaysia one also can. maybe got time can TT there

bro Playman, i will be there as stated above, meeting up with the girl from the ais cream shop that day, still remember ? call me k, wan to follow you eat some good food, maybe MK and etc

will see you on friday morning k, meet up with bro etct88 at danok then shot up to Hatyai

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 05-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Eh.. Hatyai Tio BOMB le..

How bout Danok?
thats why, when i receive the call, i also suspected some big is going to happend. that why i fast fast post the warning here lor ...

have call up Mayor, he say nowadays dicso and pub also close at early (2pm)

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 05-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
evepeach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just double confirmed the news and it is true. However, both the bombs set-off in Hatyai were out of the town centre. Not much damage to the building and the bomb is believed to scare people rather than kill as it is just a small bomb.

My suggestion, just bonk inside the hotel whole day. LOL.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:18 PM
SamSter

Quote:
hahaha good just PM your contact to any of the taikos here and we should meet up for lunch at least since you are there on friday till sunday. We arriving on Friday morning also. ok sui boh! Maybe the taikos here knows you already as I am a newbie here and in Hatyai......
Old 05-08-2008, 05:21 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
i also will be there from Friday till Sat in Hatyai. can PM me your contact no. either thai or malaysia one also can. maybe got time can TT there

bro Playman, i will be there as stated above, meeting up with the girl from the ais cream shop that day, still remember ? call me k, wan to follow you eat some good food, maybe MK and etc

will see you on friday morning k, meet up with bro etct88 at danok then shot up to Hatyai
Sure no problem anything goes...as I am free at your service except that I need to follow with a new puying as I aeroplane her the last time.....hahahahah! The last gal that I meet at Kiss Lounge remember?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1