The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
I haven't as the place I frequent like Changping Dongguan does not have one yet. Heard there's one in Chang An though.
There two stores in Shenzhen, Walmart & Sam Club.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
There two stores in Shenzhen, Walmart & Sam Club.
Thanks for the information bro. Now I know where to go when I run out of clothes in China.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Huai Khwang still dry but for how long

Old 10-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Latest flood updates.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...dry-in-11-days

Lat Phrao Flood At Night.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...flood-at-night
Old 10-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Personally I think central Bangkok (Sukhumvit, Siam, Silom, Sathorn) won't flood coz the govt & BMA will try their best not to let it happen. The flood waters should be cleared by now but because of Red & Yellow politics some parts of the city are sacrificed. I watched their local Channel 3 news just 2 days ago and it shows the Chao Praya river's level is normal and LOWER than a flooded klong on the Thongburi side! These 2 bodies of water were just separated by a flood wall. Water could be easily pumped out into the river, that is if someone wants to do it.

The hotels in the area where I stay in was filled up with kun Thai's after Ladphrao/Jatujak was flooded last Friday. Many came in the middle of the night clutching their pillows & blankets. Bottled water situation is critical in the 7-11's with some places sold out. So goes for beer and other items! I see the shelves of the 7-11's getting barer by the day. However my hotel still provided me with 2 bottles of drinking water everyday. Shelves of the Paragon and Terminal 21 supermarkets are well stocked with food & water. So I guess 7-11's distribution network is badly affected?

Tried go clubbing in Thonglor on Sunday but was a pale shadow of its former self, left after finishing 1 drink. Construction of the annual beer gardens in front of Central World have taken a less urgent pace. Organizers say they are not in a hurry this year which usually by now should have all been almost completed.

Business part of my trip done so wanted to take a quick escape to Pattaya but heard traffic was bad & water being rationed in some 7-11's? So decided to try Bangsen? Overheard a Thai complaining over the phone to her friend... "I just came back! Terrible! Now its too crowded, not enough food, traffic jams..." So that is why I'm back early and typing this FR.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bottled water situation is critical in the 7-11's with some places sold out. So goes for beer and other items! I see the shelves of the 7-11's getting barer by the day.
that is how you know it is serious

7-11 is the biggest distribution in BKK , if they have trouble keeping in stock ... can see how "connected" a place is by seeing how many 7-11 and how much stuff it have
Old 10-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post

7-11 is the biggest distribution in BKK , if they have trouble keeping in stock ... can see how "connected" a place is by seeing how many 7-11 and how much stuff it have
Then Jakarta should be a the lest "connected" of all the former "tiger" Asian economies coz when I was last there in 2006 there wasn't a single 7-11 (or any convenience store) in sight. I thought it was because of the lawlessness, crime rates and fact that a majority of the people are like dirt poor.

The wet markets, restaurants, roadside food carts and up market supermarkets don't seem to have a problem with supply. Beer & water at the 7-11 within a 2km radius of my hotel were sold out but the Isaan roadside food stall seemed well stocked!

But maybe have to be careful of the tap water coz there are reports of it being contaminated. 7 people in one condo in flooded Nothaburi hospitalized due to severe diarrhea. I also had some issues with my bowels, something I never had during the 2 years I lived there. So brush your teeth or rinse your mouths with bottled water!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bottled water situation is critical in the 7-11's with some places sold out. So goes for beer and other items!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post

Traffic is bad in Pattaya even before all these floods. I was in Pattaya almost every weeks and find it almost the same as BKK.

Bottles water has disappeared months ago. Currently, BKK as in Hway Kwang down to rama 9, petchaburi, asoke, sukumvit, rama 4 are back to normal in term of instant noodles, microwave food, rice, cooking oil..... Big C, Tesco now full of stocks. Once in awhile still can buy bottles of drinking water. The only drink I can't find is beer I am running dry without beer.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
I haven't as the place I frequent like Changping Dongguan does not have one yet. Heard there's one in Chang An though.
taikor .. there's a walmart in CA lar ....
Old 10-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Traffic is bad in Pattaya even before all these floods. I was in Pattaya almost every weeks and find it almost the same as BKK.

Bottles water has disappeared months ago. Currently, BKK as in Hway Kwang down to rama 9, petchaburi, asoke, sukumvit, rama 4 are back to normal in term of instant noodles, microwave food, rice, cooking oil..... Big C, Tesco now full of stocks. Once in awhile still can buy bottles of drinking water. The only drink I can't find is beer I am running dry without beer.
Beer a plenty can be found in all Emporium/Market Hall supermarkets!

Old 10-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Beer a plenty can be found in all Emporium/Market Hall supermarkets!
Guess will have to try other super markets other than Big C and Tesco.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Huai Khwang still dry but for how long

Awesome. This is best for checking flood status.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Awesome. This is best for checking flood status.
or can PM Mayor of Huay Kwang!

Old 10-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
or can PM Mayor of Huay Kwang!
Bro Naemlo by the Elephant temple, right
Old 10-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Bro Naemlo by the Elephant temple, right
I have moved to Sukhumvit due to flood

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1