The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Funboi. Amazing Thailand!
Old 14-03-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
er.. for what???
About the video you recently posted
Old 14-03-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
while the US google is making online website for drive thru covid19 testing, thailand have such covid19 location tracker!!! Why Singapore no have!!!!!
This tracker is not good for the economy, our Govenment won’t do it.
Old 15-03-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

there was a case tracker app for sg. it points the locations of the confirmed cases.
i saw it, used it once and never used it again. sg is just so small, cant really avoid.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Suvarnabhumi International Airport deserted as fear of virus grips travellers.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/suvarna...ps-travellers/
Old 15-03-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
while the US google is making online website for drive thru covid19 testing, thailand have such covid19 location tracker!!! Why Singapore no have!!!!!
Actually Singapore do have it..... but it is done reversed.
All those served with Stay-at-Home notices have to provide a handphone number which they can be contacted 24/7 at all times. This number is uploaded into a tracking app which the Certis monitoring team keeps track on them to ensure they dun leave their home. The team will call the number occasionally to spotcheck on them.
Old 16-03-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 8
Pelham00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPelham00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dome 1 will likely be affected badly as gals will not be easy to come in.
Old 16-03-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post

Supposed to travel to Thailand tomorrow and someone forwarded this to me....WTF! Your King is back so you try to be funny again Does anyone know about this???
This only apply when you are applying for VISA like O or B or others type. Tourist visa dont need.
Old 16-03-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Because of the SHN i going to stay in thailand for a few months. 55555
Old 16-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
My apt from Airbnb. She drives often just that you know girls being girls, bad with directions and looks clumsy in driving. I was scared 5555. If we drive their car need to first convert our license? She said she hates to service the loan of her car. Gotten the car because her ex boyfriend bought for her without her knowledge. She said she was angry because it became her liability. She rather her ex gave her cash.
Yes, whenever I ask the Thai to bring me go eat famous food, they do not know.
Using singapore license dont need to convert to international license. You can just use your singapore license and drive. Because SG and thai did sign an agreement on this and i asked AAS they said there's no need to convert. But if you plan to stay here then best is to apply a thai license. but u need a housebook to apply.
Hope this help.
Old 16-03-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

Its unbelievable how useless Thai govt really is. They supposed to discuss today about covid19 and yet they will only submit the proposal on Tuesday.
If efficient and effective then it's not Thai

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 16-03-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Because of the SHN i going to stay in thailand for a few months. 55555
Wah, few months. So your work / business and partner all also in Thai?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 17-03-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Using singapore license dont need to convert to international license. You can just use your singapore license and drive. Because SG and thai did sign an agreement on this and i asked AAS they said there's no need to convert. But if you plan to stay here then best is to apply a thai license. but u need a housebook to apply.
Hope this help.
U need to go back to the AAS and give the person who told u, a good lecture so that he can provide the right answer.

It is not SG and Thai signed a special agreement. It was due to Geneva Convention on Road Traffic agreement endorsed among various countries donkey years ago.

Short stay you don't need IDP but long stay you will need and if you can't get a valid Thai driving license for some reasons. A lot of foreigners ignore this cause mentality is, will not get into major accident If unlucky, you get into major accident, insurance might void the insurance if you do not have proper driving license.

To convert to Thai license, you will need,

1) Proof of Residency
2) medical cert
3) SG license
4) Valid Visa
5) Take some tests, like color blind, etc.
6) Watch video in English on road sign, driving habits, etc. (optional, some areas/provinces dun need)
7) Pay the fee.
Old 17-03-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
U need to go back to the AAS and give the person who told u, a good lecture so that he can provide the right answer.

It is not SG and Thai signed a special agreement. It was due to Geneva Convention on Road Traffic agreement endorsed among various countries donkey years ago.

Short stay you don't need IDP but long stay you will need and if you can't get a valid Thai driving license for some reasons. A lot of foreigners ignore this cause mentality is, will not get into major accident If unlucky, you get into major accident, insurance might void the insurance if you do not have proper driving license.

To convert to Thai license, you will need,

1) Proof of Residency
2) medical cert
3) SG license
4) Valid Visa
5) Take some tests, like color blind, etc.
6) Watch video in English on road sign, driving habits, etc. (optional, some areas/provinces dun need)
7) Pay the fee.
Have you done it without going via agency ?
i know one agency charge me 1.8k baht. but i think its worth it.
They help you settle everything and on that day can get the license.

Last edited by ahboyb0y; 17-03-2020 at 05:19 PM.
Old 17-03-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Heard today got 30+ case again.

Total 177 people tio.

Stay safe people. so far my province i staying 0 cases
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1