The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2007, 11:40 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69 View Post
since the move to new airport and beginning this year the airport tax has been included into all tickets that we buy. no more need to pay separately. makes life easier for us all too... remember the old days when we must keep 500tb to pay for tax.

hope this helps...
But tax is B700 now....unseen but still factor in....I jus bought SQ tickets travelling on the 6th....plus peak period & every kind of tax & surcharges...its S$430!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 06:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Wa didn't know so ex 400+... why didnt you fly other budget airline like airasia etc? You flying SQ what class? hehe or you simply can't resist the stewardess?
Y class lor.....2 hrs flight no point sit Raffles rite? Budget legroom is no-no for me flew once swore off it. Flew there over the weekend also paid $360 onli for same tickets.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
Y class lor.....2 hrs flight no point sit Raffles rite? Budget legroom is no-no for me flew once swore off it. Flew there over the weekend also paid $360 onli for same tickets.
Bro
Where u book yr ticket? If book from Singaporeair.com is $450 leh.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
Quote:
..Budget legroom is no-no for me flew once swore off it. Flew there over the weekend also paid $360 onli for same tickets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55
Wa didn't know so ex 400+... why didnt you fly other budget airline like airasia etc?
SQ's premium fare with catch of 2 to go (for better pricing). RT1099 got deep pockets

You will be surprised with what you can get on regular airlines (TG, CX and Swiss Air) for non peak periods. Range from 260-360 incl taxes. So differential (I've done it at lower range) from budget is not a bridge too far to cross -with trade offs eg better choice schedule, seat allocation (save for Jetstar), aerobridge (instead of bus for AirAsia), leg room, makan. For Dec period from boxing day departure and return Jan1 is nett 368 on TG, CX 376 (today on Zuji.com, may vary later). Kns, must make up my mind before the hordes come in.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:48 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor View Post
Bro
Thats means I got it at a bargain ah? Little comfort to me bro still forking out extra. You want I PM you the travel agency.....KNN after I booked the travel agent still tell me to pay upfront 1st if not price going to increase & she cannot guarrantee seats. Now I want to push forward 1 day change date to 5th also cannot she say my ticket special price (ya rite more expensive) ticket cannot change departure date WTF!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 06:54 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
SQ's premium fare with catch of 2 to go (for better pricing). RT1099 got deep pockets

You will be surprised with what you can get on regular airlines (TG, CX and Swiss Air) for non peak periods. Range from 260-360 incl taxes. So differential (at lower range) from budget is not a bridge too far to cross -with trade offs eg better choice schedule, seat allocation (save for Jetstar), aerobridge (instead of bus for AirAsia), leg room, makan.
Ya lor bro my pockets bottomless one coz got holes!

I also find come peak periods those budget airlines charge almost the same as regular airlines even. Trick is book early especially so for budget but the airlines outsmart you too coz got blackout dates. I travelling on the 6th they still charging me extra CCB....now I want to travel even earlier to avoid the crowd also cannot
Old 01-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:

You will be surprised with what you can get on regular airlines (TG, CX and Swiss Air) for non peak periods. Range from 260-360 incl taxes. So differential (I've done it at lower range) from budget is not a bridge too far to cross -with trade offs eg better choice schedule, seat allocation (save for Jetstar), aerobridge (instead of bus for AirAsia), leg room, makan. For Dec period from boxing day departure and return Jan1 is nett 368 on TG, CX 376 (today on Zuji.com, may vary later). Kns, must make up my mind before the hordes come in.
IC, but normally these tickets timing is not too good. Probably the evening flight only... Tried it once, but fly ard 6pm. Cost ard 360sgd.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Thats means I got it at a bargain ah? Little comfort to me bro still forking out extra. You want I PM you the travel agency.....KNN after I booked the travel agent still tell me to pay upfront 1st if not price going to increase & she cannot guarrantee seats. Now I want to push forward 1 day change date to 5th also cannot she say my ticket special price (ya rite more expensive) ticket cannot change departure date WTF!!!
No need bro, just abit curious only. Thanks anyway.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, THB's got weaker now... so guess your cheonging appetite's got bigger hehehe. Any wayward thoughts to LOS by year end?
So far getting my kicks from the influx of all too many thai imports.

Still, should make a trip soon for some partying.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:18 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
I also find come peak periods those budget airlines charge almost the same as regular airlines even. Trick is book early especially so for budget but the airlines outsmart you too coz got blackout dates. I travelling on the 6th they still charging me extra CCB....now I want to travel even earlier to avoid the crowd also cannot
No point in booking early if schedule not fixed 3 months in advance.
My last trip I told myself not to take anymore Jetstar, but bo bian, its the only one with early morning flight. And it has the best timing to come back at 7plus evening, can late checkout from room.

Thai airways have morning flight, but early noon fly back.
Cathay have early noon flight, ticket price almost same same as jetstar.
SQ peak period very expensive and either can go early return early or go later return later.
Swiss air go late flight and actually waste 1 extra night of room stay.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 02-11-2007, 02:38 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
No point in booking early if schedule not fixed 3 months in advance....
SC
Yes I guess sometimes it cant be help. I remember b4 there were budget airlines, many airlines were plying the SIN-BKK route daily, airlines like Finnair, KLM, Qantas, Biman, China Airlines, Royal Nepal (they had morning flights out of SIN which were a rarity as it was dominated by TG & SQ) & Air India which had the earliest flight out of BKK at 6.50am!!! The choices were mind boggling.....now it seems we have less to choose from
Old 02-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
why all these happen?
They might be following the Thai pricing model: When demand drops, increase price to make-up for loss of profit. :P
Old 03-11-2007, 12:41 AM
sideshowhell

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
New here

Hi brothers!

I'm a new bird in here, finding the forums very informative!
(virgin post eh this one,wahaha!)

So i am making my first trip to bangkok, first this kinda trip at least
Seems like the places to check out will be soi cowboy and nana, woot!
im pretty excited sia, will be in bangkok from the 14th to the 17th
travelling alone summore
so, if you guys gona be in thailand and wana meet for bar hopping or sumthin, feel free to pm me
heard that its quite safe as long as i dont mess around with any locals right?
also, any bars that are a MUST visit to you guys? best if there can get me a decent LT,lol

A small side issue(will be small i hope). your newbie bro here is an indian(not the typical kind la, lol), do you forsee any issues for me? heard some places dont like indians lei(though i feel its those from other countries perhaps, but maybe the thais cant tell the diff.)
Old 03-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Hatyai updates 23.35

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 03-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshowhell View Post
Hi brothers!

A small side issue(will be small i hope). your newbie bro here is an indian(not the typical kind la, lol), do you forsee any issues for me? heard some places dont like indians lei(though i feel its those from other countries perhaps, but maybe the thais cant tell the diff.)

they might, heard of some issues where they might "choose"
but anyway, if u're gonna spend some money, they might not
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1