The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by japlover14 View Post
I'm going to this Hotel Cape Sienna end of this month.

Got jacuuzi in-room.

Now got package somemore.
Best is this hotel is adults only, they dun encourage people of 18 years old and below.

Have a look:
CAPE SIENNA : PHUKET
Good place for R&R if you are travelling with yr spouse or girlfriend.
Old 17-09-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Dont worry..just go to the nearest tourist police for help. There are few caucasians working in the tourist police as shown in the video. Saw a few of them patrolling at Bangla street and Walking St in Pattaya.
555... not talking about police station in tourist areas. Couple of years back when my Thai was none existant kanna brought to one neighbourhood station luckily got Thai frenz come down help me out

Speaking of that vid... saw that bald headed guy the laz time was in Pattaya sitting at the same table at Walking Street!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 17-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Xautism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dont need to waste 300THB pay cover charge to banana disco..just walk along the Bangla street and you can see many pretty girls standing or walking alone the street. Just talk to them.. be nice and neg the price.
my last experience last yr nov was that most will be at Hollywood... after a few nites u will see the same old faces there....
Old 17-09-2009, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ya, agree with u Bro, in the 2000 those were the time where FL come n look for u man..... as they will know who is the single n lonely one, n usually they either dance with u first then ask u buy them a drink or some more power said i love u ring me back to Bomb Bomb.... everyone enjoy there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Jing raw? 555... me & friends chiong there like donkey years ago. Tat time no SBF so need to rely on frenz who went b4 u wrd-of-mouth or else "see sua chiong"... who dares win! and it was FL who pick u up! Remember I very shy sitting with my drink (frenz more gung-ho go attack leave me alone) when FL touch my butt and asked me lonely or not? Rode back to hotel on her motosai and really dun know she FL or ONS so paid her BHT600 when she left next morning. It seems was the rate then coz that night went back Banana and she still come look for me (all smiles, no angry). Can't remember name & age but said she was Thai-Chinese and student on hols... those were the days

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 17-09-2009, 03:25 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ya, Bro, but i just like to go to Banana as izzt a nice place.... n izzt nw $200B for one drink..... nice song....

Quote:
Dont need to waste 300THB pay cover charge to banana disco..just walk along the Bangla street and you can see many pretty girls standing or walking alone the street. Just talk to them.. be nice and neg the price.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 20-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Dear Bro & sisters, who are going to Phuket please watch the video from Youtube to beware of the scam....

Hope everyone have a great holiday in Phuket... no doubt it a great place to relax but still it not our land.
nice video for brothers going chiong at thailand.
Old 20-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

I wished all the LOS cheongsters siam Thailand after watching this video.
All kia see go PRC instead.

Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket will become deserted.
When I go agogo bars or MPs, only me and OKTs.
No Bar fines, ST 500THB, LT 1000THB.
Cheaper than GL.
Old 20-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
I wished all the LOS cheongsters siam Thailand after watching this video.
All kia see go PRC instead.

Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket will become deserted.
When I go agogo bars or MPs, only me and OKTs.
No Bar fines, ST 500THB, LT 1000THB.
Cheaper than GL.
Well bro LOS not so bad.. i post this video here is to hope bros can beware of what happening than can cheong happier mah..

Everywhere also got scam....
Old 21-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leftseat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: phuket

Am new here so please be gentle with me.... haha

Anyway, was just look see, look seeing when I stumbled onto Phuket's field report.

Had an ok experience there few weeks ago, was there for a so called golf holiday with a couple of pals of mine.

Well long story short, during our last night there, we camped from 12mn till 4am at Hollywood in patong beach. And really, that place is crawling with FL after 1 am.

Managed to hooked up with cutie which made eye contact. Sweet looking, OL type. Anyway, went over to say hi on the way to the gents. She then came over and intro herself. Claimed that her pay at work is too little that's why she's moonlighting. I promise to be fair to her.

Well she seemed quite shy about everything... maybe because she just started this moonlighting. Well proceeded back to the hotel to continue to get to know her better....

Though it's my first time trying a FL, don't know if it's gonna be a dead log situation. Won't try to describe what went on between the sheets as my england suxs...... but she gave me the girlfriend feeling over all. And the bonus is that she's 100% enjoying it when I was pumping her. Was thoroughly sextisfied. Too bad she couldn't skip her work that morning. Or else it would've been superb.

Poor girl, when straight to work after.....

Damage: 2500baht. But I tipped her more due to GFE factor.
Old 22-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SgInd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have been to the full moon party and many times to phuket
and i am not going to stop just becos of some video about farangs

if u behave and have respect u will always enjoy the charms of thailand
Old 23-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingannnn View Post
thks to bro hunterhi for the infor, but i'm looking for those room with private jacuzzi. any recommend?
like to try the banyan tree. they having promotions till the end of this month. officially the high season starts in oct.
have fun.
Old 24-09-2009, 05:45 AM
Samster

ya, i agree with u Bro, just becareful n u sure will enjoy ur trip...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgInd View Post
i have been to the full moon party and many times to phuket
and i am not going to stop just becos of some video about farangs

if u behave and have respect u will always enjoy the charms of thailand

Bro, maybe u can try Last Minute Hotels by Latestays as i think they have good price for it... ... Enjoy everyone... in the Land Of Smiles.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
like to try the banyan tree. they having promotions till the end of this month. officially the high season starts in oct.
have fun.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

returned from phuket a couple of days back and its still quite the same as it has been almost 1 1/2 years since last trip there

maybe its because of the low season as the goods on display was weak and the MP's were horrible. U have to sit and stare for a while before u decide to lower your standards and go for the next best thing on display

I was super lucky that I found a SYT at one of the bars at Soi Tiger.
I had a wonderful experience and it made it even better as her english was good and she does not like to use rubber (ok so I was risking it but isnt it always a risk).

I know I tipped her way too much for the 3 nights of pleasure but she was gorgeous man, even without her make up on!!

Counting down the months and days till I see her again
Old 01-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgInd View Post
returned from phuket a couple of days back and its still quite the same as it has been almost 1 1/2 years since last trip there

maybe its because of the low season as the goods on display was weak and the MP's were horrible. U have to sit and stare for a while before u decide to lower your standards and go for the next best thing on display

I was super lucky that I found a SYT at one of the bars at Soi Tiger.
I had a wonderful experience and it made it even better as her english was good and she does not like to use rubber (ok so I was risking it but isnt it always a risk).

I know I tipped her way too much for the 3 nights of pleasure but she was gorgeous man, even without her make up on!!

Counting down the months and days till I see her again
Just curious, how much u spent for that 3 nights on her?
Old 01-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Just curious, how much u spent for that 3 nights on her?
total THB 10,000, worth every baht!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1