The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Over the years I have heard many rumors about the future of Bangla and its bars....What I have heard is that the ultimate plan is to move most all of the bars, gogo's, discos, and present "girlie" nightlife back into the back area of Jungceylon and Carrefour since those in charge feel they want to "Clean Up" bangla and make it more family friendly....It appears to me that this is slowly happening...Seadragon is gone and its reopenning will be nothing like we knew of it before...Soi Lion is supposed to be closed in another few months and of course there is this lease question about Soi Eric...I see a pattern developing....all I can say is that I'm just glad I got to live and experience it when it was what it was.

eh bros i saw this from another forum, angmoh forum la. they talking about all the renovations to bangla and that bangla should me moving to behing jungceylon cause the thai want to clean up patong to make it more family friendly. and true seadragon now gone already

any bros know if all these are true? any inside info? very worried la really very worried!
Old 22-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: phuket resort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Planning to do Phuket with tg partner (non-FL) in July, to catch low season.

Bro, think you don't mind spending a few extra bahts for a great seaside meal here --- www.lotusphuket.com which is a fairly large eatery. Go early around 5pm to experience the white sand beach there. Not worth to go late after dark. I have plenty of photos if you need a preview. Enjoy your trip.
Old 22-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
..think you don't mind spending a few extra bahts for a great seaside meal here --- www.lotusphuket.com Go early around 5pm to experience the white sand beach there. Not worth to go late after dark.
Thanks, appreciate tip (as Phuket's plenty eats joints are just too mind boggling like hotel picks). Just in nick of time for my getaway from 24/7. Never did resort in Phuket, previous forays in Patong/Bangla precinct and once Phuket town.

Did a bit of groundwork, seems Kata stretch (staying at Boomerang Village) has some nice makan joints and bars too (maybe kena bluff by webbie pics)

Hiring a honda jazz for bt900, did simple maths -save at least the taxi transfers to/fro airport about 500-600 each way and also expensive local taxi commute between places. Not bad deal over 24hour period (pro-rated on last day, works out 2.5day).

http://ninecarrent.com/

Any break in the fall for you to your fave far east destination, or just gearing up come year end? Cheers
Old 22-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

i have stayed in kata. makan places are alright, of course cheaper than patong but standard wise roughly the same. the bars u find in kata are somewhat different. just opp the entrance of club med are many quaint little bars, at least 20-30 of them and another palce called kata night bazaar where there are poles and bartop dancers. however the girls are all simple girls from issan, they dont dress up and look like they do in patong, but they are really nice and sincere, easy to please. the bars all fit 10-15 ppl max, its like your own place once you're inside

it all depends what kind of nightlife and entertainment u looking for
Old 23-07-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
stayed in kata. makan places are alright, of course cheaper than patong but standard wise roughly the same. the bars u find in kata are somewhat different. ..many quaint little bars, at least 20-30 of them and another palce called kata night bazaar where there are poles and bartop dancers. however the girls are all simple girls from issan
Thanks for heads up. Yeah, depends on what "radar" one has. If hunting was up my alley, would do the tried and "thrusted" in Patong stretch. This time, private agenda will do the trick
Old 23-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

ahaha yes patong style always works for me time and again, i had the worst time in kata. i even resorted to taking tuk tuk back to patong

oh well if u in kata do try this place called TWO CHEFS. u will see it recommended in alot of magazines and all. it doesnt disappoint!
Old 23-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wo, nice place if u r going with ur Love one... as the price is EX too, i guess... u enjoy their Bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
ahaha yes patong style always works for me time and again, i had the worst time in kata. i even resorted to taking tuk tuk back to patong

oh well if u in kata do try this place called TWO CHEFS. u will see it recommended in alot of magazines and all. it doesnt disappoint!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 23-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Thanks, appreciate tip (as Phuket's plenty eats joints are just too mind boggling like hotel picks). Just in nick of time for my getaway from 24/7. Never did resort in Phuket, previous forays in Patong/Bangla precinct and once Phuket town.

Did a bit of groundwork, seems Kata stretch (staying at Boomerang Village) has some nice makan joints and bars too (maybe kena bluff by webbie pics)

Hiring a honda jazz for bt900, did simple maths -save at least the taxi transfers to/fro airport about 500-600 each way and also expensive local taxi commute between places. Not bad deal over 24hour period (pro-rated on last day, works out 2.5day).

http://ninecarrent.com/

Any break in the fall for you to your fave far east destination, or just gearing up come year end? Cheers
bro motorbike cheaper, 200-300baht/day. no license can learn on the spot as long as u knw how to ride a bicycle. thats what i did

anyway any new place to cheong in phuket? am planning a trip tis aug

So.. why learn?
Old 23-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ass View Post
..motorbike cheaper, 200-300baht/day. no license can learn on the spot as long as u knw how to ride a bicycle. ..any new place to cheong in phuket? am planning a trip tis aug
Yeah, I know motorsai option. And I was planning to ride pillion to my tg (who are probably born with 2 wheels), holding on to her waist But comfort (and safety?) is a personal choice.. maybe sensible with wet weather we are getting these days?

On new chiong places, your guess is good as mine.
Old 23-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
DasQuick is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
bro motorbike cheaper, 200-300baht/day. no license can learn on the spot as long as u knw how to ride a bicycle. thats what i did

anyway any new place to cheong in phuket? am planning a trip tis aug
I will be there from the 25th to 31st August. Will either spend half or the entire trip in Phuket Town although I might head to Patong for a night or two. Patong is just too touristy and boring for me and I fxxxxxxking hate those carrot choppers there.

Drop me a msg if you wanna meet up
Old 24-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Excheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
just to ask - what will happen if got caught by the police, riding without a valid license? can just pay fine on the spot and let go by them?
Old 25-07-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
damo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, going phuket for the 1st time next week. Was wondering if they have any G clubs there, somewhat like the ones in bkk?
Old 26-07-2010, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excheongster View Post
just to ask - what will happen if got caught by the police, riding without a valid license? can just pay fine on the spot and let go by them?
Bro not to worry, i was once stop at the checkpoint was ask to pay 300B fine on the spot..but do not get into accidents as i heard you will have to pay cos it not cover by insurance as we do not have a valid license..

Any snr here can confirmed
Old 26-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
Brazzers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excheongster View Post
Fine 300b without a valid license ..even for riding without a helmet ....got caught when i was there 2mths back ...

pay on the spot and move off ...
Old 26-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, check it out... hope every Samster enjoy there... the The Land Of Smile... ( San Wan Zhu Jiao ) Sawadee Krup...

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archive...ticle9000.html

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1