The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Read via TV forum, besides all the things you’ve stated, one also must know to how speak and read, plus sings their national anthem. Not sure if this already been scrap, but as far as I can recall, a few of my friends who got theirs also did mention this too.
Sing national anthem is for becoming a Thai and get Thai ID, interview is in Thai and just some simple questioning and answering, and for reading, is not a must, if cant read, just ask the officer and they will translate and we just answer in Thai. by the way, if in thai for a couple of years and still cant speak simple Thai then this person do have some problem liao..right?
but also in anyway, now i can hum the thai national anthem better than Singapore. it will just get into your head if you listen to it frequently..

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
bro i think we did touch on this in earlier posts...
but i list for your benefits of doubts again

road to thai pr

- valid and certified married cert
- married visa for 3 consecutive years
- 4th year apply for Thai PR(conditions had a few for various visa held by one, but your is already one of the condition which is Thai spouse)
- go tru interviews and etc
- wait for results

Please note, is not smooth journey, it comes with fustration, anger , hunger while in long Q, face and handle those with low General knowledge or logic, have to bring ourselves to the level of buffalo to understand their way of things works...
for more details can read from various law firm sites like Siamlegal or others from search engine.
Once you get it...is for permanent, like foreigners having PR in Singapore, until they revoke it for certain reasons...no more renewal or 90 days reporting..you also can sell kuay diao moo at the road side if you wish or want...
Thanks for the info repost.
i searched the conditions out and find similar conditions. Just want to confirm with forum experts rather than just see what people post on internet.
There's 1 part i dont understand very well:
married visa for 3 consecutive years
This one how to get? Just submit marriage cert & pay $ can get already?
Got residency criteria? Like need to stay in thailand how many days per year to maintain PR or marriage visa?
Old 07-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Thanks for the info repost.
i searched the conditions out and find similar conditions. Just want to confirm with forum experts rather than just see what people post on internet.
There's 1 part i dont understand very well:
married visa for 3 consecutive years
This one how to get? Just submit marriage cert & pay $ can get already?
Got residency criteria? Like need to stay in thailand how many days per year to maintain PR or marriage visa?
this also posted before...

after married, if you wish to stay in Thailand for long, go apply Marriage visa, its a one year visa, is not a smooth journey too, need to go few places to get all documents right if the marriage cert is from a foreign country.
submit documents, interview and wait for visa, pay and get it, stay in thailand. but still cant get your name into the house book unless get PR...
No limit number of days stay in thailand in the one year but any exit need to have exit permit in order to keep the marriage visa valid..
just have the marriage visa renew for 3 consecutive years then on the 4th can apply for the PR liao...tats all...

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-08-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
this also posted before...

after married, if you wish to stay in Thailand for long, go apply Marriage visa, its a one year visa, is not a smooth journey too, need to go few places to get all documents right if the marriage cert is from a foreign country.
submit documents, interview and wait for visa, pay and get it, stay in thailand. but still cant get your name into the house book unless get PR...
No limit number of days stay in thailand in the one year but any exit need to have exit permit in order to keep the marriage visa valid..
just have the marriage visa renew for 3 consecutive years then on the 4th can apply for the PR liao...tats all...
Think the exit permit is to track how many days u stay in thailand a year.
probably will get issues for renewal as i probably will be working in sg still. Idea is want to get a PR so i can move anytime. $ not an issue.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Think the exit permit is to track how many days u stay in thailand a year.
probably will get issues for renewal as i probably will be working in sg still. Idea is want to get a PR so i can move anytime. $ not an issue.
Is not, they just want more money in a more legal but non logic way..
1000thb per re entry permit...you go see how many people go apply daily...
By tracking your stay in Thailand, one click in their system will know already..
no limit of time getting the re entry permit..if you are frequent flyers, then get the married visa with multiple entry, so with this no need to apply re entry permit every time you leave thailand..tats about it..regarding this is not complicated.
the money from re entry, TR visa extention and visa free additional 30 days extention are in millions of baht weekly or even just in days...which all these are by logic not neccessary at all..

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-08-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Aiyah, Thai families, be it rich or poor, all like to link with one another together one lah...

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-09-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Previously shared some basic insider infos about the case. Finally this week the case been closed after so many years of court dragging.

I hope the families of the deceased can finally find some peace in their life after receiving the compensations. May God bless them. May those who passed away in the unfortunate crash rest in peace.

Earlier this year, for those who followed this thread, i also shared some Thai history related to this previously 16yo girl who crashed.

The mentioned high ranking Thai General (Deceased) in the history of Thailand who competed with General Prem (Deceased) is none other than the 16yo girl Grandfather. That Thai General have a few sons, daughters, grand childrens and great-grand childrens. Those who followed certain news written in Thais would have read or know who are the prominent ones. What the news did not mentioned is that one of the daughter is actually an adopted. As for the sons of the famous Thai General, one whom was a Major General been deceased and the General who appeared in news telling others not to curse the whole clan for one person wrong doing is the 16yo girl uncle. The girl father is actually a Colonel. Her dad supposedly have 4 wives. The first wife is very rich and born him a son. The second and third wives born him 2 sons n 2 daughter in which one of them is Thai actor Nut who just got married recently. The 16yo girl is the last daughter with the last wife. The news reported the girl mother say they intend to sell off some lands/properties to cash out 100m baht for payment of the compensation. There was an anonymous buyer who wanted to buy one of land which worth 50m baht. News reported the deal was sealed and payment to be done later, a day before Nut wedding. So naturally, the news die down and everyone attended Nut wedding happily. But somehow, later that buyer went MIA. 5555. In any case, after weeks later, the compensation amount finally raised and reaches the court. The girl father also received some peace finally and went be a monk to pray. I hope the girl she will finally also find peace in her life. I actually recommended to someone that maybe its better for her to leave Thailand change a new environment in order to start a new life since she still so young and have many years of life ahead if God willing and bless her.

We always see Thai drama a bit exaggerating. But in REAL life, real Thai hiso also drama indeed.

ps.
Drive carefully safely in Thailand and also look out for cars too.
Nobody would want to be involved in an accident and not pay insurance to cover in case of mishaps overseas.

I rmb before I go for genting dream cruise, there is a table of insurance pricing, one column stating to cover in case of natural disasters or terrorism bombing and without them. I paid $44 instead of $33 per day to cover inclusive of natural disasters. And I think it also covers pre-existing injuries and not sure if overseas treatment will have any problem. Of course it's best to save the money, dun pay, but who knows what will happen in future.

For day to day except overseas, insurance is a very sensitive topic. Ppl would rather use the money to invest in others like stocks or housing rather than insurance. I think it is best to set aside some money for insurance just in case. Best is do it before joining national service, bec that is where basically most injuries occur. If during national service injured can cover, work injured can cover, but what happens if u get injured at home? And the insurance papers are signed by doctors so cannot lie your medical condition.

I dun know what is the max claim of medishield if I get warded, I tried to check cpf, it only mentioned NTUC Income, nothing else. I read news that Hossan Leong was pes E and recently he got hospitalized for other injuries(not sure what injury). So I somewhat concerned about this max medishield claims and whether there is a need to apply for medical insurance soon?
Old 05-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Nobody would want to be involved in an accident and not pay insurance to cover in case of mishaps overseas.

I rmb before I go for genting dream cruise, there is a table of insurance pricing, one column stating to cover in case of natural disasters or terrorism bombing and without them. I paid $44 instead of $33 per day to cover inclusive of natural disasters. And I think it also covers pre-existing injuries and not sure if overseas treatment will have any problem. Of course it's best to save the money, dun pay, but who knows what will happen in future.

For day to day except overseas, insurance is a very sensitive topic. Ppl would rather use the money to invest in others like stocks or housing rather than insurance. I think it is best to set aside some money for insurance just in case. Best is do it before joining national service, bec that is where basically most injuries occur. If during national service injured can cover, work injured can cover, but what happens if u get injured at home? And the insurance papers are signed by doctors so cannot lie your medical condition.

I dun know what is the max claim of medishield if I get warded, I tried to check cpf, it only mentioned NTUC Income, nothing else. I read news that Hossan Leong was pes E and recently he got hospitalized for other injuries(not sure what injury). So I somewhat concerned about this max medishield claims and whether there is a need to apply for medical insurance soon?
Insurance is a scam....... dun trust them too much.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Insurance is a scam....... dun trust them too much.
No lah, is business lah.......they try all ways to ask you to buy, and later they try all ways to find reasons/excuses not to pay you.

This is the way of doing business in insurance industries.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Bros who lives in BKK long term and sometimes miss S'pore food can try this restaurant called Chuan Kitchen near to Mueng Thong Thani.

Been there tried the laksa..and Satay.. not bad. Price is consider reasonable for air conditioned, proper restaurant and I will be there again to try the bak kut teh and chicken rice..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 06-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Is it safe to grab car in bkk? Going from pratunam mall to Soi 22 area
Old 06-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

In Indonesia got gojek, go massage and go car etc.....dun know when the grab car here will start to have grab chabor, grab neh neh, grab cb....
Old 07-09-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Is it safe to grab car in bkk? Going from pratunam mall to Soi 22 area
Take motosai better..... grab car will get stuck in traffic jam too.
Old 18-09-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Any bros have any info on the real estate market in BKK? District breakdowns and property/rental averages for respective district.
I am looking to buy property there but BKK not my familiar arena at the moment haha
Old 18-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
bro i think we did touch on this in earlier posts...
but i list for your benefits of doubts again

road to thai pr

- valid and certified married cert
- married visa for 3 consecutive years
- 4th year apply for Thai PR(conditions had a few for various visa held by one, but your is already one of the condition which is Thai spouse)
- go tru interviews and etc
- wait for results

Please note, is not smooth journey, it comes with fustration, anger , hunger while in long Q, face and handle those with low General knowledge or logic, have to bring ourselves to the level of buffalo to understand their way of things works...
for more details can read from various law firm sites like Siamlegal or others from search engine.
Once you get it...is for permanent, like foreigners having PR in Singapore, until they revoke it for certain reasons...no more renewal or 90 days reporting..you also can sell kuay diao moo at the road side if you wish or want...
I am searching info on this part too. I remembered there is also a requirement to stay in Thailand for min. 2 years as one of the pre-requisites. And the fees for application process is 95,000baht, i need to verify the details more as i dont think it requires so much money to apply.

I am also trying to find out if i can apply thai PR if i buy a property there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1