The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 5
Bathmate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBathmate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Do ladies actually look at the bulge in guy’s pants?

Any sis could tell? Or any bros gf/wife did mention anything about the bulge in guys pants? Actually notice while walking on the streets some ladies do actually look at it. They are not staring buy the shy glance tells actually they are interested in know the size? Anyone have got same experience to share?
Old 06-06-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Re: Do ladies actually look at the bulge in guy’s pants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathmate View Post
Any sis could tell? Or any bros gf/wife did mention anything about the bulge in guys pants? Actually notice while walking on the streets some ladies do actually look at it. They are not staring buy the shy glance tells actually they are interested in know the size? Anyone have got same experience to share?
And the bulge is actually called the big fat wallet

Of course, understand you are selling something to increase the "size" but for initial attraction, in my opinion, ladies notice height first.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 5
Bathmate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBathmate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
And the bulge is actually called the big fat wallet

Of course, understand you are selling something to increase the "size" but for initial attraction, in my opinion, ladies notice height first.
Sorry I don’t sell anything. Dun jump to conclusion if u got nothing better to share thanks!!!
Old 06-06-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathmate View Post
Yes, obviously if it is really big and prominent sure they will notice, no doubt about that That's why if yours has grown that big, you will have to find a way to hide it. For some ladies who likes to tease guys they will definitely want to take a look to see if their tease is having an effect on you. Some very naughty ones might even take the opportunity to 'accidentally' touch or brush it if they can

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 07-06-2020, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MissJaniceL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you're asking if ladies see that area first then most likely not. Unless is reallyyy obvious.

Most ladies look at height first, the bulge would probably be the last place or very low in sequence.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

I find it amusing that it is all the guys answering on behalf of the ladies when the question is obviously directed at women...
Old 07-06-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
I find it amusing that it is all the guys answering on behalf of the ladies when the question is obviously directed at women...
Nothing to be amused about. Quite simple explanation. This is because ladies or sisters in here as they are called are much lesser as compared to us guys. Of those in here, most of them are also the shy type afraid to be sexposed if they post comments of their views or opinions on such sexual matters preferring to be just silent readers enjoying behind the keyboard to stay out of trouble. Got it ??

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 07-06-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Is there even woman in here anymore?
Old 07-06-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Is there even woman in here anymore?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaniceL View Post
If you're asking if ladies see that area first then most likely not. Unless is reallyyy obvious.

Most ladies look at height first, the bulge would probably be the last place or very low in sequence.
Thanks to this sister MissJaniceL for helping to share the female POV on this sexual question from TS which is very relevant to us guys. One of the rare ladies in here who is not afraid to give her views. Appreciated, otherwise it will be left to only us guys to answer that question

( Click to show/hide )
Old 07-06-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

that's oneeeee for now

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1