The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Re: Craziest place you ever had sex

Close to having sex count? 😂
With one of my ex, at her house level staircase.
Will start by kissing in the lift. Once we reach her level, we randomly press another level to make the lift move while we continue our tongue fight. She couldnt take it anymore, brought me to the staircase. Grind each other like no tomorrow. Lasted for 6months.
Did not have the honor to take her virginity as we were still in our poly days.
Old 16-05-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Marina Sq GV cinema.
Had a short staycation at Ritz for a few days with my then cabin crew GF. Middle of the week, afternoon. Went for one Jennifer Lopez, forgot title. Watched halfway, her hands came fondling my below. Needless to say, escalate to next level as we were at the last row with a few movie goers in the cinema. From BBBJ to reverse cowgirl with our jeans down.

Following night, standing doggy in the hotel facing Benjamin Sheares bridge, counting the stars and cars zooming by while piaking away with her spread eagle, palms on the thick glass window.
Old 16-05-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
hotrod11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

- Back Stairways of Tiong Bahru GV Cinema
- Cinemas
- HDB staircase mid landings (for those mansionette blocks)
- Ex-GF Sch Science Blk Staircase
- Pandan Reservoir
- Ex-GF’s Bestie Friend Hse
Old 16-05-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Been f*** by my ex jap boss in office building male toilet cubicle while adjacent cubicles were also occupied.
Old 16-05-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
greengot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
Been f*** by my ex jap boss in office building male toilet cubicle while adjacent cubicles were also occupied.
The guy in the cubicle must be stroking like mad
Old 16-05-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So ur japanese boss cim or cof on you?
Old 16-05-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must Be Very Sexciting

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 16-05-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
So ur japanese boss cim or cof on you?
Depend, if it’s in his office after office hour, most the times will be cof
Old 17-05-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
logitech123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sch hall backstage during my sec sch morning assembly. classmate bbbj for $30
Old 17-05-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by logitech123 View Post
sch hall backstage during my sec sch morning assembly. classmate bbbj for $30
Power la bro. If only this was available during my jc days i would have most of my fantasies fulfilled.
Old 17-05-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Must Be Very Sexciting
Yeah.... agreed with your comment.

Sure sounds exciting and trilling.

BTW, thanks for your up earlier on.

Returning the up.

Appreciates your support.
Old 17-05-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Gotta clean up before heading out. CIM is still the neatest hahaha.

Quote:
Old 17-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for sharing sis, hope you can open to others hehe enjoy

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 17-05-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!

Had one with FB a few years back at Sungei Buloh wetland,when we were tracking and catch in a sudden downpour. Ran to nearest shelter to find out that the pod like structure have no shelter.
Since it's like 1 or 2 level up the track, and we could look down through the slits who is coming in the storm, we started hugging each other.
Cut everything short, we were all wet and eventually strip everything off (singlet and jog shorts only). Was the most memorable and wild HIIT training in my life that i can remember.
Wore back our gears and walk back to my MPV to dry off. As it was a weekday, we decided to drove both still bare, all the way back to our MSCP. FB standby clothes for us to cover in case we stop at traffic lights and motorcycle look in. As it was heavy downpour, nothing special happened. We wear back out wet attire and took the stairs home. Dame exciting and i remembered till today.
Old 17-05-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Not so crazy as compared to other bros here. Went out with a girl over at punggol. Was hanging out until pretty late on the bridge leadin to coney island. Started hugging and kissing and gettin' quite heavy and horny. She gave me a hand job with my bagpack covering my nether regions and I pew pew pew into the sea was trying to psycho her into a bj but she complained I was too sweaty hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1