The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Have you screwed your co worker before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...so unbelievable !! ..bro MoJoe313...

Thanks for the time and effort writing and sharing this sexciting sex u had with us and making us guys n gals EXPLODE and wetting our underwear ...hv given u my +18 sweet cherries as REWARD already..sorry can't give u again ...heehee
Thank you bro Rickey for your kind comments and points
Old 05-04-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Will stop writing abt J since no one except bro Rickey likes it. Thank you for reading and cheers everyone
Old 05-04-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Thank you bro Rickey for your kind comments and points
Quote:
Will stop writing abt J since no one except bro Rickey likes it. Thank you for reading and cheers everyone
You're most welcome for my points bro MoJoe313 ...pls dun stop or give up ..there may be silent readers or lurkers who are secretly enjoying n fapping to yr story, u don't know...continue here if u can, at least u still hv my support if no one else is interested ..if not don't mind PM me to share more can ?? ...i will be very happy to read n share with u my views and comments ...Thank u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-04-2020 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ly1968 View Post
Wanted to screw 2 of my colleague so badly in the end only manage to DIY thinking of them nia
There is an entire department in my company i want to bed bro haha 😂
Old 06-04-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Working in account department, with the number of lady average of 33-40
many of them just married and doing beast feed. Wow see then walk. Yummy
At have around 10-15 I dream of. But they are high class Singapore lady. The eye is over the top. They talk to you don't even look at you. Hahaha
Old 06-04-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Yes, ended up being FB for about 8 months.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

MoJoe, please continue your story. We all love it.

Quote:
Old 06-04-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
YES YES YES, please continue your story, cheers!
Hi Bro,

I have decided to stop sharing my encounter as I was zapped yesterday and that bugger dun even dare to leave down his nick.... loser.

And have the audacity to say that mine is a fake story...... First of all, how do you justify that mine is fake?? I took my time and pain to type words by words and trying to recall the details as much........ but end up, you just put 2 words : Fake story

I just want to tell you : 1st, my is real story, if you think it is fake, you can go F yourself somewhere.

2nd, you are a loser as you dun even dare to leave down your nick when you want to run me down(when you dun even have proof to sustain that the story is fake as you proclaim)...... shame on you.
Old 06-04-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
No, what i mean is you have not shared with us about what happened with your second client ? Can you share with us now ? I have just upped your points to 1753 as encouragement with my humble 5 points
Bro, thanks for your pts. I have up your pts back........
Old 06-04-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Working in account department, with the number of lady average of 33-40
many of them just married and doing beast feed. Wow see then walk. Yummy
At have around 10-15 I dream of. But they are high class Singapore lady. The eye is over the top. They talk to you don't even look at you. Hahaha
Yalor !..Totally agreed with this bro !..that's why bros who r able to bed their office colleagues r truly very lucky, must be very yandao, the rare n special ones that look very appealing and attractive to their "atas" female colleagues at work to want to risk themselves and go all the way to the end to bed to taste him n be tasted by him ...heehee

Old 06-04-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Hi Bro,

I have decided to stop sharing my encounter as I was zapped yesterday and that bugger dun even dare to leave down his nick.... loser.

And have the audacity to say that mine is a fake story...... First of all, how do you justify that mine is fake?? I took my time and pain to type words by words and trying to recall the details as much........ but end up, you just put 2 words : Fake story

I just want to tell you : 1st, my is real story, if you think it is fake, you can go F yourself somewhere.

2nd, you are a loser as you dun even dare to leave down your nick when you want to run me down(when you dun even have proof to sustain that the story is fake as you proclaim)...... shame on you.
Don't worry bro...don't be discouraged or giv up...fake or not just continue, doesn't matter ..apologies, i can't upzz u again as i hv upzz yr points b4

Old 06-04-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bonked a Hongkie and then a PRC when i was with another company.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Yes, ended up being FB for about 8 months.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 06-04-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Bro, thanks for your pts. I have up your pts back........
Pls continue to share. Thks.
Upped u!
Old 06-04-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Bonk a Vietnamese OL when I was in her company.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1