The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!
Re: Events in CP 2

well done Feigorgor.. they should put a like or 赞 function
looking forward to more sharing and no more fighting
Old 09-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post
You went which one in Bao An? Shang Ge Mei La? I was there with FGG and a bunch of others. Everyone brought back no problems.

Got a few SYTs also.
Ya I went SGML...

Hmm... Maybe it's the mummy I use no good then... Can see she's trying hard, but if half dun go out, then also no use. Maybe time to change another mummy. Haha

Or maybe cause before we start choosing, we request the gals to indicate if they are convient to go out? I believe this question would have put some gals off, but my friends dun take chances. Haha

BTW some info for guys heading to this KTV in Baoan.

If flying in from HKIA, u can catch a ferry from HKIA. Dun need to clear custom.
Take ferry to Sheko. About 30mins. Dun take the one to Baoan airport(Fuyong), it's further away.
Cost 220 HKD. If 3 guys from same plane buy, can get group discount of 90 HKD each.
There is about 1 ferry almost every 1hr. Very fast. But beware that u have to purchase the ticket 65mins prior to timing.

Very fast and convient.

Then taxi from ferry to SGML about 20mins.

http://www.cksp.com.hk/eng/skypier/timetable/main.html
Time table for ferry.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any bros wanna go pub in CP on 13 - 14? I will be there alone.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post
I need to keep up to date in CP. Been two years since I party with you. Ever since that I been working in India and OZ.
If you have been following the old CP thread, you should know almost all hotel KTV are open but without gals physically there for you to choose except someone mentioned that FH does have some available.

Checking in KTV by GA are on going but less frequent as before, pubs like r2, 18 and superclub all open with lots of ktv mms going there for fun.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Ok since is a new thread I'm going to repost this. For brothers going to CP and requires a reliable mummy, you can pm me for contact. I know a mummy which I think by far is one of the better ones because she is honest and very helpful. Alot of regular bros know her too especially SC

Most importantly She do not over quote the mm pricing. Take for example my friend choose a gal from another mummy and price quoted was 1.8k ...when he show me the picture I immediately ask this mummy and she quote my friend 1.3k only. The mm is only 1.3k (including the mummy comm ) but some agent and mummy really chop people by increasing the price so They can earn more.

I have give her contact to about 20 bros so far.. those who need can pm me. But dont harrase her la..she told me 1 of them ask her to be his son wife..lol!!

Tips when choosing mm from photos is try to get 1 or 2 more picture of your selected mm to cfm your choice. You can also ask the mummy If the gal look close to her picture. She will give very honest opinion.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post
Any bros wanna go pub in CP on 13 - 14? I will be there alone.
I be there on 14 Aug.. you can join me bros
Old 09-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Just when I was thinking knn why the thread become a war zone our tai kor FGG step in liao SC very long never see you also lor...
Aiya....cp also dead Liao. No mood to go lor! But zh still ok la. Our PR boy is there mah!

Quote:
Ok since is a new thread I'm going to repost this. For brothers going to CP and requires a reliable mummy, you can pm me for contact. I know a mummy which I think by far is one of the better ones because she is honest and very helpful. Alot of regular bros know her too especially SC

Lol.....I know her meh! pm me let me know hor.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 09-08-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Aiya....cp also dead Liao. No mood to go lor! But zh still ok la. Our PR boy is there mah!

Lol.....I know her meh! pm me let me know hor.
But somehow I just don't like ZH leh... can't explain why.

You cfm know her la... haha
Old 09-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=FeiGohGoh;11583347]Dear fellow samsters,
=========
feigohgoh can start as many new threads as he want
CP will not b the same anymore, gone are its glorydays just like Lian Hua Lu, Zhuhai
so give a damn to fat go go & his new threads?
Old 09-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

I be there on 14 Aug.. you can join me bros
Sure. PM u on the 13. I will be flighting in to SZ from xiamen.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Most importantly She do not over quote the mm pricing. Take for example my friend choose a gal from another mummy and price quoted was 1.8k ...when he show me the picture I immediately ask this mummy and she quote my friend 1.3k only. The mm is only 1.3k (including the mummy comm ) but some agent and mummy really chop people by increasing the price so They can earn more.

I have give her contact to about 20 bros so far.. those who need can pm me. But dont harrase her la..she told me 1 of them ask her to be his son wife..lol!!

Tips when choosing mm from photos is try to get 1 or 2 more picture of your selected mm to cfm your choice. You can also ask the mummy If the gal look close to her picture. She will give very honest opinion.
She used to work in YH?

As AM?
Old 09-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
She used to work in YH?

As AM?
Used to be YH mm then become mummy Actually is Kennyboy intro me one. Then I find her very good like xiao kang and wei wei kinda service.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope CP slowly recover from the raid, really miss those good old days in CP
Old 09-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Used to be YH mm then become mummy Actually is Kennyboy intro me one. Then I find her very good like xiao kang and wei wei kinda service.
wondering who's that .... do I know her?
Old 09-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
wondering who's that .... do I know her?
I'm very confirm she knows u. Haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1