The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Story continued...

In the meantime, Will was woken up by Emmi. He had felt asleep on the table; he looked at the window as the sun already rose.

“Will… have you wake up…” Emmi knocked on the door.

He looked at the clock, it was 8 am. The market is going to open at 8.30am. He quickly gathered his stuff and changed into formal clothes before he rushed out of the room.

“Emmi, I will come back later. This is urgent.”

Before Emmi could reply, the door of the condo already closed.

Hammy nodded.

“Stop….” from far everyone in the room looked at the door opened.

The noise from outside the room was already calm. The two senior directors’ faces turned happy as they saw the person at the door.

“Will… what are you doing here?” Jeff asked.

Will quickly walked towards Jeff and passed a file to him. Jeff opened up and slowly read the information in the file. For the corner of the room, the senior directors mentioned

“We are saved...”

Hammy looked at May May with full of puzzled. May May only put a smile on her face.

“Do not sell the shares of that company. 2 to 3% amounts of shares are all they need to make havoc to our companies as well as others. Dad look at these figures, the groups behind were not well funded.”

“How did you get the information?” Jeff asked.

“We always trust Will and his sources,” Lily commented.

“Alright… May May, you know what to do.”

May May nodded and made a call to her department.

“So what do we do?” one of the senior director asked.

“Nothing… I already called uncle Tony and uncle Othman. They will do the same. We just waited… by noon their will out of stock and fund.”

“If the situation became worst at noon how… we will be in trouble,” Hammy explained.

“Yup… stock exchange is a human game. If one of the large companies got panic, they will gain from the panic and they will able to easily take over a company. Then the rest will fall like a dominos. That is why the same information I had already passed to a few of large company CEOs.”

“How sure are you?” Hammy said.

“It is a game of gamble.”

Then there was a silent.

“I need some coffee, May May joined me for a coffee and brunch.”

May May just follow Will from the back.

“Don’t worry… I will be back.”

Jeff and Lily were making calls to validate the issues. They were happy and glad that Will was with them when the company encountered crisis.

In the café at the lobby, May May brought Will a cup of hot latte. Will looked tired and she believed he has been working all night. The market started to show bit and bits of unstable since yesterday. Only this morning, the clear intention started to show.

But May May knew that Will already knew about the forthcoming crisis yesterday and he has been working all night.

“I thought we are going to face this alone.”

“I never officially left you know… I still one of the group shareholders.”

“Then you should not resign your position.”
“May May, we talked about this. I enjoyed simple life and work.”

“Ok…ok, let talked about another topic. Did you manage to ask Hammy out for a date?” May May looked at Will with full enthusiasm.

“Did you see how she reacts in that room… you should know the answer.”

“Oh…”

“Well, your brother already on to her… it seemed she was very fond of him.”

“Come on… everyone knew Jimmy is a playboy.”

“Maybe you should ask Hammy about how she thinks of Jimmy.”

“I am so sorry… but I think after today, she might changed about this. Oh, how is Emmi doing? Is she still in pain and have you take good care of her?”

“Of course, I took good care of her.”

Will’s reaction was surprising when he replied May May.

“What is going on? You better tell me the truth. You bullied Emmi isn’t it?”

Will was uneasy when May May asked that way. He slipped his coffee and trying avoid eyes contact with May May.

“Will…. What have you done?” she asked again.

“Uh… mmh, I don’t know how to say it. I don’t think it was appropriate to let you know…”

“Come on… I won’t tell anyone even Emmi…okay.”

Will took a deep breathe before he opened his mouth.

“I saw Emmi naked.”

“You what?”

“It was an accident, we were sharing room in Langkawi when I barged in the room and she was not wearing anything.”

“So… did she mad at you…?” May May asked.

“Nope…problem is I kindly of like it.”

“What!!! Are you pervert or something… that is my best friend…”

“No, it is not what you meant. What I meant was I started to have feeling for her… and she kind of ok with the incident.”

“Oh…, if that is the case, I am really wish you two can be together.”

“But I am not sure about this… perhaps she might just think of me as a brother.”

“Let me get some info about what she thinks…”

May May smiled at Will.

The penthouse of Amazing Tower was roaring with applauses as the market rebound back. Like Will had predicted the groups of investment players finally had withdrawn their activities due to insufficient funds.

Will was sitting at the corner looking at his laptop.

While Jeff and the rest were happily chatting as they stood in front of exchange real-time monitor. The price of the company went up that expected.

He smiled while looking at the happy faces of the chairman and senior directors of the companies.

“Well done, Will…” one after another directors padded him.

But this was not far from over; he knew this was the first step to test the market. It was just the beginning; there must be someone behind these. He was not going to tell everyone, he doesn’t want to create panic. So he finally looked at his watch, and he was totally forgotten that he left Emmi at home.

“Dad, I got to go…”

Lily hugged Will and said “Baby, you better get some rest. You look tired, later I asked the driver to send you some soup.”

Will nodded as he walked into the elevator.

Down in the lobby, Will saw May May and Hammy having lunch at the café. He waved at them before he left the building.

“Ma’am, is Will really the chairman’s son?” Hammy asked.

“Yup…”

“But he didn’t look like a rich kid.”

“Yes, he really down to earth person. But he is really smart and expert in financial market. He had rescued the company from a few crises before.”

“But why he is a cook…?”

“He enjoyed simple life. In fact, you are actually filling in his position in the company.”

“Oh… my mistake to judge him too early.”

May May just smiled.
Old 01-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
NengPaBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, thanks for sharing
Old 03-06-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

CHAPTER SEVEN

It was after dinner; Will and Emmi were playing monopoly in the living room. Emmi has enjoyed the dinner Will cooked for her.

“So everyone was happy seeing you this morning…?” Emmi asked.

“I was too focused on the task ahead.”

“How about Hammy… I heard you argued with her.”

“Well business is business. I am not offending her and I think she will understand.”

“Later, she doesn’t have a good impression of you, how?”

“I don’t really care too much.. any more.”

“But I thought you like her…”

“Lately, I am not sure about it anymore… perhaps my focus is someone else.”

“Then… tell me, who is it? I am your buddy, you can trust me.”

Before Will wanted to continue… the door bell rang.

He rushed to the door and opened it. May May and Hammy were standing at the door.

“Come in…” he invited them.

Both the girls followed him to the living room. Emmi was waving her hands to the girls.

“How are you?” May May asked.

“Still having difficult to walk. So late you come to visit.” Emmi said.

“Worried about you mah… I scared that naughty guy didn’t take care of you.”

“Make yourselves at home. I will make some coffee,” Will interrupted.

Heading towards the kitchen, Will saw the girls were getting along well. He opened a cabinet and took out a packet of starbucks grounded coffee. He put a few scope of coffee into the maker and brewed it.

The smell of coffee soon filled the kitchen. He then took out a carton of milk from the fridge to froth the milk.

“Need any help..?”

He turned his head and Hammy was there standing behind him.

“It is ok.”

“Will, I am sorry about this morning…”

“It is okay. We just have different perspective in looking at the issue. And I just got lucky.”

“I don’t think luck is what you did. You are good at finance.”

“Thanks… I am better with cooking actually.”

“Well, can you cook for me someday? I would like to try… kind of a date.”

“Uh.. I can’t for these days since I need to take care of Emmi. She injured her leg.”

Hammy nodded.

“Hammy can you help me to bring the coffee to the living room?”

“Sure why not, you are so cute. I started to like you,” Hammy said before she left the kitchen with a tray on her hands.

Will stood there... thinking the pretty girl who he talked with no longer hold any interest in him.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ruchbingbanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very solid story and hope to read more.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 08-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
stimulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and thanks.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

CHAPTER EIGHT

Chinese New Year was around the corner.

The Wong residence was having a pre-chinese New Year eve dinner party tonight. The party was held annually on the winter solstice day in lunar calendar.

Will was waiting for Emmi to dress up since she was invited to the dinner as well. It was an annual party at the Wong residence where the company staffs will gather and party at the chairman’s residence to pre-celebrate the coming festive season.

Will was a little excited since Emmi will become his partner for the night. It was the first time; Emmi became his partner for this type of occasion.

Then he could hear the click-clack of the high heels coming from the room. He turned his head and he was astonished by how pretty Emmi dressed up.

The short hair girl was wearing an elegant simple plain grey long satin dress. Her tiny body shape was well wrapped on the beautiful silky dress. She was not tall but the cute and elegant girl in front of Will already melted his heart.

Will still looked at Emmi with undivided attention.

Emmi was waving her hand in front of his face.

“Hello… hello… back to earth …”

“Sorry… you… you are so beautiful…” Will replied.

“Thanks. But we better go… or else we are going to be late.”

Emmi held Will hands as they walked out of the condo.

Old 08-06-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MountShinkotek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story here.
Thanks for all the nice effort to share.
Full sapport here.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
LegLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more!
Old 10-06-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 10-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

The Wong residence was packed with crowds. Many lady staffs have dressed remarkably beautiful. The pool area was set up for food buffet and the large garden was decorated with a stage where live band was performing. Many staffs were dancing in front of the stage.

Emmi was busy talking to Will’s parents while Will was eating with May May and Hammy on one of the table. He kept looking at Emmi and most of the time his attention was on Emmi. He barely focused on what May May was saying.

“Cousin… are you okay?”

“Ya ya ya…”

“You seemed to worry about Emmi and your parents…?”

“Look… what are they talking about? Is it about me?”

May May smiled “If you so concern about them… go and interrupt them. They are your parents leh.”

Will left the table and headed to Emmi’s direction.

“Heh.. cousin…” May May was too late.

It seemed they had ended the conversation as Will’s parents were headed upstairs. Emmi was waving her hands to Will and before she could move toward Will, Jimmy had interrupted Emmi.

He was talking to her and holding her hands. Will was pretty upset when Jimmy did that to his roommate but no girl can resistance Jimmy’s charm. He decided to walk away from Emmi as they started chatting. He walked to kitchen looking for sister Yan. There many caterers working in the kitchen preparing more food for the guests.

“Young master, why weren’t you go partying…?”

“Not in the mood…”

“Come… I make some you favorite desert for you.”

Sister Yan knew what Will like when she saw him in this mood. She opened up the fridge door and took up a cup of lychee longan syrup drink for him.

“Thank sis.”

Then she returned back to her work.

Will was observing the caterers working while he finished up his drink. Then he decided to head to his room since the party was a little noisy. His childhood/teenage room was untouched and maintained like it used to be. Off and on, he still stays here to accompany his parent especially every Chinese New Year.

The room was bigger than his current room in the condo. He sat on the study chair and looked through the window at the party scene at the garden. Perhaps he could see Emmi dancing with Jimmy in the crowd.

Then, he was interrupted by a knock on the door.
Old 10-06-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

“Can we come in?”

“Come in…”

His parents opened his room door and stood at the door.

“Emmi is looking for you…”

Will turned his head and looked at his housemate stood beside his parents.

“So we leave two of you here.”
There was a silent as the room door closed.

“So this is your room…?” Emmi asked.

Will just nodded.

“I thought you are dancing with Jimmy.”

Emmi walked closer to Will and held his hands.

“I am not interested and there is only one person I am interested to be with.”

“Who?” Will asked.

“He is standing in front of me.”

She hugged Will as she moved her lips toward Will’s. Then she kissed him. It was short kiss and they stared at each other.

“Emmi, dance with me.”

Will turned on the HiFi player at the corner of his room. As the soft music played and filled the room, both of them started dancing.

“I thought you like Hammy…?” she asked.

“Emmi you had slowly filled in my life. I don’t know I can live without you.”

She stared at him and smiled.

“Me too. I had slowly felt in love with you with every single day it became stronger and stronger.”

They kissed again.
Old 11-06-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
smuggish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sappork nice story. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1