The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Innocent girls

Very well written story, enjoyed it alot
Old 30-11-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!
Re: My Innocent girls

Sorry for the long wait im really busy with work..

Candice has been living with me but did not move into my room. She’s like a little sister sleep next door. But we do have dinner together after work..she will sometimes cook for me or buy dinner buy, sometimes doing my laundry.
Weekends she tends to spend with me and we usually go out for a good meal, catch a movie or bring her around Singapore that she hasn’t been to. Like botanic garden, garden by the bay etc.

As I look back on my post earlier, I noticed I gave Candice a rating too low to be true..let me amend a little. I mentioned:

“Young malaysian chinese. approx 20years old. super fair body. long hair with straight bangs, big glasses and big eyes.. totally no make up..quite skinny and long legs
Looks: 7.5/10 (a lot prettier den jaslyn)
Body: skinny but flat chest..probably at most an A cup..i give 5/10 for her slim body?
First time see her she's wearing blue jeans shorts and black white stripe low neck tee with tube inside. ( i dont know want cover what thing la).”

for her body, I’ll raise to a 7/10. Its just small boobs no ass. But her body is white and slim. So I think she deserves a 7/10, especially after I seen her without clothes..

Candice and I had sex whenever we want to. Theres no pattern on the frequency and the time..just when we feel like it we do it. I treat her very well and sign her for English classes and teach her English.

Candice totally have no barrier with me..she can come out of shower naked just drying her hair. Sit next to me naked if im watching tv in the living room. Sometimes when she has the urge for it she will just come on top of me and initiate it.

Sometimes I just feel its too good to be true..

Candice start to gain some independence after working and going for classes. We had heart to heart talk on a weekend and she say she’s seeing someone. I told her its fine as I couldn’t promise her anything. So if she has a boyfriend just go ahead..she’s young and her future isn’t in Singapore. If she wants to, we can stop what we’re doing.

Candice told me they just started..and not till the stage yet.

Me: all I ask is don’t bring any guys back to my house without my approval. U want u go outside.
Candice: why ley?
Me: err..just no. I don’t like. So if anyone comes in I found out u go out also.
Candice: ok…

Somehow Candice was caught bringing his boyfriend to my house which is a strict no-no to me.

It was on a weekday, Candice and I went out together for work. I happens to come back to get some documents for work and I mind as well just wfh that day. I was fuming crazily as I was inside my room and Candice thought I wasn’t home and sneak him into room. I just waited for awhile for them to start before I engage them.

I push open the door and saw them naked on the bed. both of them was shocked.

The guy flustered and use the blanket to cover himself.

Me: I thought I say before no outsiders in my house?
Candice: I thought u not at home….
Me: so not at home can? I only got one rule for u and u broke it.
Candice: sorry…
Me: eh..siao eh. She never tell u her rented house no one can come?
Guy X: have…
Me: have u still come? So that’s illegal trespassing. Im reporting you to the police.
Guy X: nononoo..please don’t..
Me: what no. she tell u not allowed u still come..u don’t have house or money to book hotel?
Guy X: we just passby and came up to get something.
Me: that’s ur problem not my problem. Singapore so small u cannot passby somewhere else? * took my phone up and take picture*
Guy X: don’t don’t..i give u money..dont report me..
Me: give me money. Now that’s bribery. I report u two things!
Guy X: *his hand was shaking and face pale white* im sorry please don’t..
Me: I give u 2 5 minute. Decide how to settle this. If not I’ll report u both and throw you both out.
I left the room and went into my room. 5 minutes later…
Me: how is it?
Candice: we have decided..i will move…
Guy X: she will give u a blow job. U don’t report us. Ok?
Candice: *looks at Guy X with an astonished face* you serious? That’s not what we discussed.
Guy X: can or not? My girlfriend is pretty im sure u will want also. You’re a guy also. She give u a blow job. After that u give me some time I will get a room for her we move out.
Me: this is ur idea or her idea? Don’t force her something she don’t want to.
Candice: its my idea..i want
Guy X: *now is guy X turns to be stunned by her remarks*
Candice: if I give u blowjob. But I want money also. $500.00.
Me: ok. Lai.
I pull down my pants and Candice came over and kneel down. Guy X wanted to leave the room but I said..
Me: eh.. u go where. U come in sit there and watch until its over. Later you two run away how?
Guy X came back to the room and sit at a corner to watch.
Candice was blowing me and Guy X was watching and stroking his dick underneath the blanket. Both of them are still naked.
Me: eh..dont cover! Remove the blanket!
Candice turned and look at him. His dick is erected and hard. He just watch Candice giving me a blow job.
I lie Candice on the bed and fuck her like how we usually do. Guy X was stunned.
Guy X: u say blow job only..
Me: what? Candice..u want me to fuck you or not?
Candice: yes yes please fuck me..please..

Candice leg was already opened and I just fucked her hard while the guy watches.

After I finished unloading on Candice..Guy X was already on the verge of exploding.

Me: ok..i settled already. u want to leave with her or u want to leave first?
Guy X: I go first I go first.
Me: so you will find a room for her and move out right?
Guy X: yes yes yes..candice I text u later
Guy X dressed up..never look back and ran off my house.
Candice: walan he block me already!!
Me: hahahahaha..u see his face turn from white to green to red to white again.
Candice: you wasn’t angry?
Me: I was..but how would I be angry when such a pretty girl giving me blowjob?
Candice hugged me and tell me she’s sorry. I brought her to my room and tell her she got to satisfy me today. Candice nod her head and I ram her the second time in my room.
Candice: u so naughty scare people off.
Me: one time scare him off so he wont come again.
Candice: he’s not my boyfriend..just met him on Tin app.
Me: huhhh..why u suddenly go Tin meet people?
Candice: hehe..i want try ma..
Me: I fuck u not often enough?
Candice: hehe..u only weekend once weekday once..last time I work pub at least everyday touch me..got satisfaction..
Me: I didn’t know you so horny and high sex drive.
Candice: now you know..
Me: ok la..like that whenever u want u just come in my room.
Candice: ok you say one ahh..dont blame me if I come in everyday.
Candice: just now that guy didn’t even fuck me..he just about to put in u come open door liao. I think he must be damn bad,
Me: HAHAHAHHA! BEST EXPERIENCE FOR HIM!
Old 30-11-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!

Jumping to the next phase where I got Candice to join my Company as I was shortage of admin after one left. Her English was much much better by the time she joined and with my guidance on work would be ok for her. Salary is much higher than her cashier job definitely.

She continues to stay in my house and I drove her to work daily.

She became an eyesore to many administrative staff after they know she’s staying with me and I fetch her to work daily. Like a special privilege. And of course, she’s pretty. 1 mountain cant have two tigers. the other girls start avoided her and make things a little obvious like purposely setting some traps at work. Office politics…

Candice knew about it but she just kept quiet. She confided me saying maybe she just try 2-3 months if they still like that she will just go other places to work.

I told her its part of growing up and part of working in adult life. Don’t give up so easily.

I hosted a chalet for bonding hoping to make them closer and whole company was invited, including bosses.

Everyone had fun but the girls still gang up against Candice during game and make her lose and drink. I helped Candice drink some and they become more angry.

Night falls and everyone starts to leave..manager and bosses with wifes and kids wont be staying. Some girls that came with boyfriend left too.. ended up theres only five of us remaining

Me, Candice, Amanda, Qi Wen, Joey.

Four of us other than Amanda was playing mahjong. Amanda got bored and keep disturbing us and we stopped the mahjong.
Me: eh we pack up first la..
So we all pack up the chalet..drew the curtains lock the door..

Description of my girls..

Candice-
Body: 7
Boobs: A
Looks: 7.5
Skin: Fair
Short/Tall: Tall
Hair: Long
Glasses: Yes
Make up: No
Attached?: yea base on what was described earlier? New bf

Amanda-
Body: 6
Boobs: A
Looks: 6
Skin: tanned
Short/Tall: Short
Hair: Mid-long
Glasses: No
Make up: a little
Attached?: Yes

Qi Wen-
Body: 8.5
Boobs: B
Looks: 9
Skin: Fair
Short/Tall: approx. 1.5-1.6
Hair: brown long curl
Glasses: No
Make up: a little
Attached?: Yes

Joey-

Body: 3
Boobs: No idea…she’s a bit chubby
Looks: 3
Skin: normal skin tone. Neither tanned nor fat.
Short/Tall: approx. 1.5-1.6
Hair: black long hair
Glasses: Yes
Make up: A little
Attached?: No
Old 02-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

After packing up and drawing the curtains, we moved up to level 2 bedroom to play games. Joey got the cups and a bottle of chivas, coke as well as poker cards.

Me: I will win all your monies..muhahahahaa
Joey: who say we play money? We play forfeit
Me: sure or not..later I want forfeit u crawl back from here to your house one leh.
All: hahahahha

We pushed the bed to one side and all sit on the floor at the center.
Everyone had a little alcohol earlier because of the cheers when we had the bbq and the games. But im quite certain at this stage, everyone is sober. Everyone took turns to shower and the game didn’t went very well because of players in and out.

But after the shower, the room smells so nice with the girls around, dress with sleep wears playing games with me.

We play kings cup, true or dare, Zhong ji mi ma, crossing rivers and whatever fk they can think of..

2 hours passed and all of us are quite high already. this was the position in th e circle:
Me: 6 o clock position
Candice: 4 o clock position
Amanda, 2 o clock position
Qi wen, 12 o clock position
Joey, 9 o clock position

Truth or dare was the killer…
As im the only guy, everyone was targeting me with exceptional questions, except Candice.

I was quite unlucky and the bottle always spins to me.

Me: Dare!
Joey: remove your shirt!
Me: waa…u sure or not..later u will kena also one lehhhh
Joey: sure! Remove! Remove!

Everyone laugh and cheered.
I removed my shirt and all covered their eyes.

Joey went on to suggest strip poker and vote among 5 of us was 3-2 and we went ahead. Candice, Me, joey said yes and the other two voted no.

With such luck, im naked in no time and the joey refuse to allow me to cover myself with the bolster.

My dick was erected and everyone laugh. However the girls are all without shirt or pants only.

Since im without clothes already, I got to answer a truth or drink a full glass of chivas.

Me: Truth!
Amanda: who is the one u think prettiest in office!
Me: waaaaaaa…hmmmmmm…Qi Wen
So there goes the cheer and funny noises among the girls.
Joey: drink drink drink! That means u say we not pretty!
So they ended up forcing me to drink a glass and got to answer that question.
After awhile, I manage to get all the girls naked and my dick was so erected…so fucking hard.
Qi wen refuse to answer some akward questions and she got to drink the chivas..after 2 cups she went to vomit and came back..

Right now all of us is already super super high.

Candice helped Qi wen and Amanda drink 1 cup each and the friendship bond started from there. I was happy for her and she finally manage to be friends with them.

Questions I kena:
1. Did you masturbate thinking of anyone in office before?
a. Yes
2. Who was the girl?
a. Qi wen
3. Who you think is the prettiest in office (earlier question)
a. Qi Wen
4. did you had sex with Candice before?
a. yes
5. how many times u can do in one day?
a. 2-3..depends
6. Have u had sex in public?
a. Errr..i think yes
7. Had threesome before?
a. Yes

Questions Qi Wen kena:
1. When was the last time u had sex?
a. Half a year ago
2. Did you masturbate this half year till present?
a. Yes...........
3. Do you sleep naked before?
a. Yes
4. Have u had sex in public?
a. No.
5. Blow job or sex?
a. Sex
6. Will u allow anyone to have sex with you if he’s not your boyfriend?
a. Hahahaha..depends!!!

Toilet break
Candice whispers to me: you better cherish your opportunity today..
Me: huh?
Candice: stop drinking the liquor..im helping u..dont be stupid.
Me: ????

After the toilet break, game became more intense as I dared to French with Candice.

Of course that wasn’t a problem. Just that my hands auto roam and they keep laughing.. my precum was already leaking on the floor and I forgotten who passed me tissue to clean it.

They stop me half way from the kiss.

So the French kiss went for awhile among us between the girls..

Candice: Qi Wen! Drink 1 glass or let ge ge suck ur breast!
Me: waaaaa..thanks so much Candice!
Qi wen: cannottttttt!! Cannot!
Everyone was with me and persuaded..i ended up having the benefit to suck qi wen breast and I suck it so long..as I lean forward to do it, Candice went below me to suck my dick.

She signaled to amanda to do it also after a few sucks. Amanda keep rejecting but Candice keep persuading and pulled her over to suck it. amanda gave me a few sucks and the game round ended.

Im super super high and couldn’t control..especially all four girls are infront of me naked, with alcohol, with them sucking my dick, with such questions asked.. with such games..

Me: I cant tahan already…really cant..

I pulled Candice to sit in between my legs and I keep fondling her breast while we play games..

The rest doesn’t feel weird or akward..everyone is laughing and playing games. They even drink without losing.

In no time, Joey toh already and she just lie there and snoring. All of us laugh. Amanda just pulled a quilt and covered her while we continue.
Qi wen and amanda each owed two cups of alcohol.

Candice: if I help you two drink two cups each.. u must accept my dare regardless of what I said..

Amanda and Qi wen discussed and say:
Amanda: u sure u can or not.. 4 cups leh..what if u cant finish?
Candice: if I cant finish I will do whatever u two say.
Qi Wen: not fair.. we 2 person kena..u only 1 person kena..
Candice: ok den what?
Qi Wen: if u never finish 4 cups..u must go out of chalet run 5 mins den come back!
Candice: ahahahhaahahah! Walao!! Ok! Deal!
Candice manage to finish all the four cups..and im surprised.. in fact all of us were surprised because we were so bloated already.

Candice: now I want you two to take turns help gege blow job until he cum!
Qi Wen: walao Candice why u keep helping him!
Candice: we only got one lan jiao here what! Hahahahaha!

Amanda went ahead first and followed by qi wen..i keep touching qi wen’s breast and I finally its too much for me to bear..i pulled Qi Wen over and fuck her on the floor. Qi wen is so tight and she moan as I fuck her..i went on to fuck amanda..then qi wen again..then together 3 of us. I think I cummed twice, giving them one each.

Candice was lying there watching..

We fell asleep after I cummed. Still sober enough to pull out and I didn’t cum into them..

The next day…

Joey woked up shocked to see herself naked..Candice woke up, get dressed and she told Joey:
No one fuck u..dont worry.

Joey looks akward and disappointed. She got dressed and sit there with Candice.

Amanda and qi wen woke up and was in disbelief.

Candice tell joey: lets go down to prepare food. They both went down leaving the three of us on the bed.

Me: im sorry..we drank too much yesterday.

Amanda and Qi Wen begins to cry. I repeated im sorry..we were silent for 20 minutes before Amanda smiled, got dressed, wiped her tears and said:
Amanda: its ok! We had fun..come out play..cant blame anyone. Promise its between few of us?
Me: I promise!
Amanda: nothing leaves this room. Ok?
Me: ok.
Amanda: come out play, who got serious who lose! *as a way to comfort herself*
Me: don’t worry..i’ll tell Candice and joey too not to say anything about this.
Amanda hugged qi wen and tell her its ok its over already
Qi wen seems to be very affected and keep sobbing. She’s still naked, covered in the blanket.
Amanda: Gege..we both are attached. Yesterday all of us drink much..i don’t blame u..but I don’t wish to spoil my relationship with my boyfriend. If you respect us and want the best for us. Really, don tell anyone about it and keep it as a secret between us.
Me: I really really wont tell anyone.
Amanda walks down the stairs after my assurance..
Me: Qi Wen..sorry..
Qi Wen cried even harder.

I sit forward and hugged Qi Wen and she pushed me away.
Me: Qi Wen..i wont tell anyone..im sorry..
I tried to hug her again and this time she did not reject..
Qi wen put her head on my shoulder and cried..after awhile her hands hugged me.

I hugged her and keep telling her im sorry.

Me: Qi wen…since it happened. Im telling you honestly everything. I know you’re attached. But I don’t want to lie to you. From the first day you came in, I like you a lot already. when we play true or dare, whatever I said is true. I think you’re the prettiest..i also sometimes masturbate thinking of you.

Qi wen hit me on my chest

Me: really..you’re really very pretty..yesterday we play game I really couldn’t control already when I see you naked. But I know you’re attached I don’t want to spoil your relationship. I think you’re the prettiest girl I ever met in my life..

Qi wen hit me on my chest again…
Qi wen whispers with her crying tone: u cannot like me. I have boyfriend.
Me: I like you..but I don’t want to spoil your relationship.. I know you have a boyfriend..but I also want to tell u the truth about how I feel.
Qi Wen: u big liar!
Me: really..qi wen..although we were drunk yesterday..when I had sex with you you still so high and u keep pulling my head to suck your breast..i nearly shoot inside..i think you’re the prettiest girl I ever had sex with.
Qi Wen: you shoot inside me?
Me: nono I mean I nearly..
Qi Wen: u don’t like u yesterday say u had sex with Candice. And u also fuck Amanda yesterday. You’re a bad guy!
Me: I know im bad guy..but u also naughty girl because u say don’t stop yesterday.
Qiwen: I NEVERRRR
Me: have..u tell me don’t stop..
Qi Wen: neverrrrrrrrrrrrr
Me: you really half a year never had sex?
Qi Wen: ya.
Me: why?
Qi Wen: what why? Because I work in Singapore never go back Malaysia loh. I never meet my boyfriend.
Me: maybe she already got other girls? U think half a year he can tahan without having sex?
Qi Wen: he wont la..u don’t any how.
Me: u half year never had sex so u also masturbate. you think he wont?
Qi Wen: who tell u I masturbate?
Me: u yesterday play game ownself said ma.
Qi Wen: I never say!
Me: you did. u still say u think of me when u masturbate.
Qi Wen: where gotttttttttttt..i only say I masturbate I never say I think of you.
Me: so you masturbate..hehe
Qi Wen: walaooooo! *hits me again*.
Me: Qi wen…can let me have sex with you again?
Qi Wen: No!
Me: we already had sex yesterday..but its when we both under alcohol..
Qi Wen: exactly because of alcohol!
Me: can let me have sex with you once more please?
Qi Wen: No.
I sit her straight as she was hugging me..removed the blanket exposing her naked body
Qi wen pulled back the blanked…I pulled up and went under the blanket covering both of us inside.
Me: Qi wen..u half year didn’t have sex already..ur boyfriend is so far away..he wont know..we already say whats here lies here..let me have again can? I wont tell anyone about it..i have told u so much today how much I like u.
Qi Wen: cannot la…yesterday because I drink alcohol..now cannot.
Me: you dont want? Its only between us..since we already do liao..just one more time..i let u enjoy once..u also let me enjoy once.
After some persuasion, qi wen didn’t reject anymore and start to talk dirty with me. I kiss her on her neck and up to her ears. She lightly push me away.

I went ahead again this time kissing her cheek, den her mouth, den I French her. my hands was touching her nipples and i went round in circles.

Qi Wen: one last time only. Ok?
Me: maybe u wont stop after this time?
Qi Wen hits me and hug me and we start Frenching.
I remove the blanket, painted her from top to bottom from bottom to top. Qi wen moans softly..
Me: how you feel dear?
Qi wen: I want already
Me: you finally wants?
Qi wen nods her head.
Me: its between us only ok? Let me enjoy once and I give you a good one
Qi wen: mmmm.
I kiss qi wen softly..sucks her big breast..kisses her neck..and keep painting her..
Qi wen: ni cha wo ba ( put into me)
Me: you finally wants it? do you enjoy how I lick you?
Qi wen: mmmm

I slowly lift qi wen legs and put my dick into her. It was soft, slow one with my hard erected dick.

Qi wen moans softly like she got pleasured and seeing stars and moon..
I start fucking qi wen in missionary and we’re both enjoying so much..qi wen was just lying there closing her eyes and enjoying like a dead fish. Or rather a moaning dead fish.

Amanda and Candice entered the room seeing us having sex..
I thought they’ll be shocked..instead they just like beside us 1 side each..
I finish and cummed after around 10 minutes later..
I bring qi wen to the toilet and we showered together.
Me: give me a blow job..let me see if you’re good at it..yesterday was too fast too short.

Qi wen sucks me but she seems very inexperienced.
My dick got hard again and I fuck her in the shower..
Me: fucking you twice Is so not enough..i like it so much

Qi wen hits me and says no more..

We came out of the shower, got dressed and went down for food.

A little awkward..
Old 02-12-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

I think after reading the post before this many will wonder why can Candice finish the four cups of chivas..heres our conversation:

Me: how did u manage to finish the four cups of chivas that night?
Candice: you really think that four are all chivas? im the one mixing the drinks u all all want to die already. of course i know i mix how much den i dare to tell them i drink four what.
Me: but four cups really alot leh. and even only mix abit, u already had so much alcohol already u still can take?
Candice: these are nothing compared to what i had when working in pub. working there is like people paying money to see monkeys perform drinking. The more you drink, the more they spend and the more tips they give so the more you earn. u cheers with the customers, two glasses gone. they get drunk u say order what they also will order.
in a way im trained to drink liao. u think im really drunk? i was still awake when u all fall asleep.
Me: huh..u wasn't drunk?
Candice: high but not drunk. its a revenge for them treating me badly when im new.
Me: woahh..so it was a revenge plot?
Candice: can say so..so u benefited!
Me: woah....you really can drink so much?
Candice: can try again!
Old 03-12-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Farking good updates!
Old 03-12-2022, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Nice update. So freaking envy u
Old 03-12-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story keep it up
Old 03-12-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bluejeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy the details and build up! Looking forward to read the next one!
Old 03-12-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
RamlyBurger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, i keep coming back to read more
Old 03-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
katespate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please keep coming!
Old 05-12-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice. 2 in a night.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
lari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Do you all feel awkward seeing each other in the office?
Old 06-12-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
beji19308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread!
Old 06-12-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Thanks bros and sis for the encouragement. Glad to know my story is pleasuring you guys!

@lari whom asked If we feel awkward seeing each other in office.
Of course we do. I avoided office whenever I could and spent less time inside office. Especially right after the chalet.

Heres my update!

The conversation between me and Candice earlier in the car when I had dropped Qi Wen, Amanda and Joey at their house.
We arrived back home and I just lie on my sofa thinking about what had happened..
Candice: go shower first la
Me: awhile la..tired.
Candice: whats your thoughts?
Me: dunno if I did something wrong…
Candice: nothing wrong la.
Me: lai Candice
Candice walks over to me. And I pull her over and sit beside me.
I took her lap as my pillow and rested on her lap..candice use her hair to tickle my face and I just turned to my left where my face was facing her body.
After awhile I sat up, climb on top of her and pull down her shirt and start attacking her breast.
Candice: still want?
Me: yes..this few days u help me so much..and I didn’t pleasure you..i compensate you now..
Candice: horny den say la..
Me: you like me horny?
Candice: depends on your performance.
Me: do you regret having sex with me?
Candice: no..dont keep asking..fasterrrr
I had a quickie with Candice and I ask her to stay in my room for the night but she says she got laundries to do and need to call back home. So she rejected and we went into our rooms.

The next few days I avoided office and try to meet my customers. As I walk into office..all eyes was on me and it was rather awkward. During lunch I saw the four girls eating together at the pantry. I didn’t walk over.
Came back home approx. 8pm and Candice was sitting at the sofa.
Candice: so late today?
Me: ya..meet customer to have drinks
Candice: eat already? I got buy some food for u. if u hungry I heat it up
Me: its ok..dont want liao.
Candice: ok
I went to shower and now im like Candice I just walk out of the shower naked with at towel drying my hair. Candice doesn’t feel awkward. I just walk into my room and lie my bed.
Candice came in and sit next to me on my bed
Candice: I ask you ah
Me: ask loh
Candice: you like having sex with jie jie or me?
Me: why ask this?
Candice: answer me.
Me: different feelings..both I like
Candice: idiot.
Me: you don’t like den I don’t say anymore loh.
Candice: how about me and qi wen. Who you like?
Me: also different feelings.
Candice: all different feelings den u mind as well don’t answer.
Me: your jiejie is like we have sex passionately. She will satisfy whatever I want and she put in a lot of effort before and after sex too. You, you’re to me like a girlfriend and having sex is like a norm now..like I look forward everyday to come back and fuck you and unload everything into you and have a good sleep. Qi wen is like fucking a dream girl loh. I think she let me fuck she her body want but mind don’t want..like a different feeling. Like she wants to have sex with me..but don’t want to cheat on her boyfriend..but her looks and body definitely my dream girl. Her blowjob and sex lose you and your jie jie hands down. But somehow when I fuck her I like a lot also.
Candice: dream girl…*give me the stupid face*
Me: why?
Candice: *throws me her phone* shes been contacting with Qi Wen…

Conversation between Candice and Qi Wen:
Qi Wen: Candice thanks for comforting me and talking to me after chalet..im sorry I treated u badly before..thanks for helping me with the drinks during chalet.
Candice: its ok are you better now?
Qi Wen: you free can talk with me?
Candice: yes can talk..
Candice: don’t feel that way la..your boyfriend so far away he don’t even know what u doing here.. whatever u do here stays here ma.
Qi Wen: like im cheating on him
Candice: he might also be cheating on you..if you like just do whatever u want..but when u get married or u go back don’t do that loh.. now u also never confirm married to this guy ma.
Qi Wen: I dunno…
Candice: u see like me and like what amanda says that day.. come out play..whoever get serious loses. Just go enjoy..meet people la. Who knows u meet better people here ley?
Qi Wen: I don’t like meeting people ley
Candice: I bring you next time loh
Qi Wen: huh..ok.. thanks so much..
Candice: want meet this weekend? Come my house we talk.
Qi Wen: want ah..but you staying with kor kor right
Candice: ya..but you come he ok la..you’re his dream girl..he sure like you to come.
Qi Wen: I very awkward seeing him now leh.
Candice: you can use him as the first guy to satisfy yourself ma..since u want play but don’t want meet people.
Qi wen: don’t want la..so awkward like that..
Candice: wont la..i think he’s more willing to have sex with you..
Qi Wen: you now got have sex with him?
Candice: have..few days once loh..he want I will give him
Qi Wen: you don’t mind?
Candice: Mind what?
Qi wen: you not his girlfriend but you let him fuck you?
Candice: we satisfy each other ma..human needs..and he like u.. sure he will find ways to fuck you.
Qi wen: den u already having sex with him you don’t mind he fuck me also?
Candice: don’t mind la..u have sex with him I watch loh..or u want me to join?
Qi Wen: eeeeee..i don’t want
Candice: ahhahahaha joking la. U come la..i don’t tell him. See how u seduce him to fuck you.
Qi wen: I see how loh..but don’t tell him leh. This between us..i also dunno want or not..i feel like im cheating..i don’t want to cheat on my boyfriend.
Candice: u don’t say I don’t say loh.. u see how la..u want u tell me loh. Saturday I will be at home
Qi wen: okok
After 15 minutes
Qi wen: u really wont say?
Candice: wont laaa..aiyo. why?
Qi wen: I dunno if I should let him fuck me again..
Candice: up to you loh..if u trust him..anyway he already fuck you before ma..u see if u like having sex with him loh..if u like den ok what. If u want someone new or different people we Saturday go clubbing loh..sure many wolfs will want to fuck you.
Qi wen: don’t want. I don’t like clubbing and meet those people.
Candice: means u want ge ge fuck you la..ai ya just say la u want me help but you like don’t trust me leh
Qi wen: I trust u I trust u.
Candice: den this Saturday evening loh. I tell him u coming for dinner.
Qi wen: ok….but u don’t mention anything to him ah.
Candice: wont la..but dress lesser abit..i also want see if he can control when he see u at his house.
Qi wen: hhaahaa..orhhh ok! See you Candice. Love you!

Me: woahhhhhhhhhhhhh candiceeeeeeeee!
Candice: cherish your chance again!
Me: woah u’re like my god now..yes yes yes!
Candice: if you want more..listen to me from now on I arrange more for u.
Me: okokok..u help me plan.
Candice: you need to continue to satisfy me..not got qi wen u forget me. If you forget me I will bring her to club let people fuck her.
Me: don’t don’t…u want what u let me know I give u…just arrange her for me can..
Candice: see u good boy or not loh?
Me: confirm good la..help me ah Candice!

So Saturday comes and Qi wen came back with Candice with bags of food
Me: Qi wen…hello
Candice: qi wen..hello..i everyday come back u no Candice hello?
Awkward silence.

Qi wen was wearing a light pink low cut Strapless Floral Blouse. Her cleavage was well exposed. Bottom she was wearing a cream white tight skirt. Really angel pretty qi wen.

Candice: help and take plates la..stand there do what
I went to kitchen and get utensils..we had dinner together and I keep stealing glances at Qi Wen..she and candice both noticed it and im doing a little more obvious.

After dinner we talk about work a little before we go into my room to watch Netflix together. I was sitting on the left and Candice at the center while qi wen sits on the right. It went on for around 15 minutes before I start thinking dirty.

I use my elbow to push Candice a little. Candice look at me
Candice: I go take some drinks..

Candice went down the bed and went to kitchen to get Somersby. When she returns she walk to Qi wen and ask her to move in to the center. Qi wen kind of know her intention..she awkwardly move in without looking at me..her eyes focusing on the tv.

It took me around 10 minutes before I start moving my hands to hold qi wen hands..i took her hand and place on my lap..qi wen didn’t look at me and did not reject..i turned over..gave her a kiss..qi wen continue to look at the tv pretending nothing happen. Candice saw it and continue looking at the tv.
After 2-3minutes..i kiss qi wen again..she didn’t response again. This lightly touch her chin, turn her face over and kiss her lips. Her mouth did not open..i put my hands around her waists and she sits up a little to let my hands go through..she just sits there..my hands went up a little just below her breasts and I keep caressing.

I continue to kiss her lightly and she finally open her mouth to French me. When she start Frenching me..my other hands touch her fair white long legs..up down up down..i went a little higher up..and she stopped my hands..
I move my right hand where its around her waits higher up and my fingers squeezed her breast..qi wen didn’t reject.we French for awhile before my left and start to squeeze her breasts..left and right..i slipped my hands into her blouse and play with her nipples..

Qi wen moans lightly with her eyes closed

I move downwards and play with her pussy..she was already wet…I pulled her panties to a side and rubbed her pussy…qi wen legs was opened..her eyes closed and moaning softly..her hands was still on my lap and the other on the side of the bed.

Qi wen is letting me do whatever I want without resistance..i spread her legs, she just open up for me..i caress her breast she just let me do this.

Candice just look at me and I move her head to suck qi wen’s breast..i pulled down qi wen blouse on the right and move Candice head down… qi wen moans a little..i pulled down qi wen’s blouse on the left exposing her left breast and I suck it..now two of us is satisfying her..my hands caressing her pussy, mouth attacking her breast..candice also puts a finger at qi wen pussy..

To be continued…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1