The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!
My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady

I was inspired by the bros here who shared their sexcapade stories (Like bros Shrouded, EoS, Tigerwoody, KimSiew, to name a few), and I've decided to write my first story here. Damn, I feel like a virgin again

As the title suggests, this story revolves around the love affair I had with a KTV lady, plus a few other characters that intertwined with the story. Now, I know what you guys are already thinking: love affairs with KTV ladies usually don't end well. That is for you to find out.

Background

This story happened back when I was in my mid-20s. I was young, brash, and curious. Things started to heat up when I joined the civil service as a non-uniformed officer. I was posted to a unit in a camp where they train their newly arrived soldiers fresh out of BMT.

I got on well with my colleagues. They were mostly those lao jiao warrant officers who were seasoned when it comes to cheonging the KTVs. They led me straight into the lion's den, and opened the door for me to the seductive world of money, women, lust, temptation... and of course, plenty of sex. Not that I am blaming them. In fact, I have to thank them for helping me to add a whole new level of spice into my life.

One wise encik gave me this golden advice: go on, have all the fun with the KTV girls. But never fall in love with them.

It was indeed a sound advice. But with all the temptation swirling around me, will I be able to keep my head straight and not fall into a bottomless pit?

Chapter One to follow next...

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 26-07-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
I was inspired by the bros here who shared their sexcapade stories (Like bros Shrouded, EoS, Tigerwoody, KimSiew, to name a few), and I've decided to write my first story here. Damn, I feel like a virgin again

As the title suggests, this story revolves around the love affair I had with a KTV lady, plus a few other characters that intertwined with the story. Now, I know what you guys are already thinking: love affairs with KTV ladies usually don't end well. That is for you to find out.

Background

This story happened back when I was in my mid-20s. I was young, brash, and curious. Things started to heat up when I joined the civil service as a non-uniformed officer. I was posted to a unit in a camp where they train their newly arrived soldiers fresh out of BMT.

I got on well with my colleagues. They were mostly those lao jiao warrant officers who were seasoned when it comes to cheonging the KTVs. They led me straight into the lion's den, and opened the door for me to the seductive world of money, women, lust, temptation... and of course, plenty of sex. Not that I am blaming them. In fact, I have to thank them for helping me to add a whole new level of spice into my life.

One wise encik gave me this golden advice: go on, have all the fun with the KTV girls. But never fall in love with them.

It was indeed a sound advice. But with all the temptation swirling around me, will I be able to keep my head straight and not fall into a bottomless pit?

Chapter One to follow next...
Wah must be cool to get in as a non-uniformed officer in tekong..

Nowadays,i think the only non-uniformed officer i could think of at tekong is cookhouse officer

Can kinda relate to yr story. Was brought to sbf by 1 of my encik. Back then, our encik jio our entire section for drinkin since we were especially close. I m the only single guy in my section while all my mates bring their gfs along. Sat alone and drink,and this is where i was introduce to sbf by my encik. And my journey begins frm thr
Old 26-07-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future
Re: My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady

woooo yay new story!!!
Old 27-07-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting start bro TS, camping here is "learn" more , cheers .........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 27-07-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice start and good writing.....camping with pop corn and drinks
Old 27-07-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
Sidurdsson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting start bro, please continue
Old 27-07-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Chapter One

It was just another routine day out with the enciks to one of our favorite KTVs in area G. This type of KTV had no mamasan, so the ladies were prowling on their own. They were mostly PRCs, with a sprinkling of vietnamese and thai. Back in those days, the tip was $20. The price must have gone up after all these years. (FYI, I've already quit the KTV scene, so maybe some bros here can provide some updates on the tips).

We settled down, ordered a few jugs of beer before the ladies come streaming into our room. I did well to avoid those "ang pai" ones for obvious reasons, and usually just go for the 6s and 7s who are generally more fun and obliging.

And there was one that caught my attention in particular. She was obviously not drop dead sexy and gorgeous, but still looked good in a sexy black dress. She's petite, looks in the 7 range, shoulder length hair, and smooth white skin as you would expect from a PRC. I followed my instinct and called her over.

She sat down with me and introduced herself. Let's call her Xiao Qian from now on. All our conversations were in mandarin. But for the convenience of the bros here, I will be writing the conversations in English.

She was mild-mannered, and spoke with a gentle voice. That's a good start, totally my flavor as I don't like those brash and loud types. The moment our eyes met, I can feel the instant vibe between us. This kind of feeling is hard to describe. Some people call this love at first sight? But I prefer to just put it down to chemistry. We just clicked right away.

We made some small talk, and I gave some sweet compliments like her beautiful eyes and porcelain smooth fair skin. It wasn't long before she sat on my lap and we began to feel each other out. I nibbled her ear lobes, and then moved down to her neck. She knew what's coming next, as she tilted her head to the side so I can have better access to kiss her neck. Her deep cleavage couldn't escape my eyes, and I couldn't stop my left hand from fondling her right breast. She understood what I wanted, and slipped down the right side of her dress to reveal her succulent C-cup boob for me to devour on. It was so soft and smooth to the touch, that my dick is now having a raging hard-on. I proceeded down south to feel her silky smooth thigh, and then slowly to her panties... only to realize that it was not her panties. It's her safety shorts. Wah... sianzzz. I thought I had free access to her pussy, but her safety shorts are in the way.

But that's okay, at least I got to feast on her ample assets. She got herself busy by gently massaging my erect dick through my jeans. Damn, she sure knew how to work it up. At some point I thought I was going to cum in my jeans. Then she saved me by whispering into my ear:"Dear, I now go other rooms. Later will have more excitement for you."

Fuck, she's such a teaser.

Old 27-07-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
issaac72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a good recount. hope you will update. Thank you for sharing.
Old 28-07-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
daobonglao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, look forward to more updates
Old 28-07-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

many old birds here also kena the same story in Thailand or China during their young cheonging days.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 28-07-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9824 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start TS, support!
Old 28-07-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 2
conde is one of the Best!conde is one of the Best!conde is one of the Best!

Waiting for your more excitement when xiao qian come back
Old 28-07-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for your support. Busy fucking my FB now. Will update tomorrow.

Old 28-07-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
donten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Thanks bros for your support. Busy fucking my FB now. Will update tomorrow.
Any live update?
Old 29-07-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donten View Post
Any live update?
Nope bro. Don't like to film or take pics while I'm having sex. Too distracting. But maybe I can side track a bit and share some nude pics of her. After all, this is my thread

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1