The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stassyb0b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PCC before going massage

Any of you pcc beforehand in an effort to last longer during special?
Old 01-09-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PCC before going massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassyb0b View Post
what is the point of pcc first, if you want to go for release then dun pcc.
later pcc then ML need to hj for a long time. then your bro also not happy.
Old 01-09-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Pcc liao no need ask for hj . No more urge for old fark like me haha. Maybe young one can
Old 01-09-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

u will get blackfaced from the ML, cuz u take too long
Old 01-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Actually can just ask the ML to slow down , take her time and tease and play with balls etc to last longer.
If the ML complains not worth going.
Sometimes I'll ask the ML to totally stop while I attack her.
Old 01-09-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Actually can just ask the ML to slow down , take her time and tease and play with balls etc to last longer.
If the ML complains not worth going.
Sometimes I'll ask the ML to totally stop while I attack her.
Yup just take it slow and easy sensual relaxed tease shiok to the max 😛
Old 01-09-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
davetan2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PCC liao how 2 enjoy the process

Can always ask for seconds
Old 01-09-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassyb0b View Post
You can teach the ML to do a proper juagen 抓根 (grab root)
She gives you a regular hj with one hand while grabbing the base of your penis with pressure using thumb and forefinger of the other hand.
If done correctly you should be able to last as long as you want fully erect without exploding.
There are a few MLs listed on sbf that do it well. I have my regular too who I go for "maintenance".
Old 01-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Pcc liao no need ask for hj . No more urge for old fark like me haha. Maybe young one can
Yah same. I also aging. PCC liao I keep the $120 back in my wallet. Lol
Old 02-09-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Typical ks tendency.......

Why reduce the enjoyment? Take too long also it becomes quite a chore not only for the ML but for you, trying to cum.

Enjoyment is not measured in minutes elapsed time in these matters. That's why sometimes surprise quickie is so much more sextisfying though it's a skip right to the action
Old 02-09-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Typical ks tendency.......

Why reduce the enjoyment? Take too long also it becomes quite a chore not only for the ML but for you, trying to cum.

Enjoyment is not measured in minutes elapsed time in these matters. That's why sometimes surprise quickie is so much more sextisfying though it's a skip right to the action
Lol. Different style different strokes. Agree it is somehow a KS mentality.

But I think if TS already thought of PCC before going to massage, it is likely his “2nd” shot with the girl will also be quite fast, or at least not so long until it becomes a chore.

Can also suggest TS communicate beforehand for a 2-shot session with the girl. That way, the 1st is shiok, 2nd even more shiok lol.
Old 02-09-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Might last longer but may not be as enjoyable.
Not sure if TS is worried about premature.
The problem sometimes with second round is that if the HJ is just mechanical, and no other sensual or tease, it does still goes back to soft mode after 10-15mins. Or worst still, become sore and ML HJ harder. Become bad experience.

But if the teasing, roaming, playability all done by a skillful ML.. even second round also won’t last as long as you want.
Old 02-09-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SkeletonKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also PCC before my appointment, so that I don't fire off accidently while she does her intense teasing.
Old 02-09-2022, 05:13 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Normally I go for 2 hr session for ml who can provide good massage. Before massage HJ first, after massage another HJ. Shiok. Man Man is good.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-09-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 14
jadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If the ML provide full service then I will pcc before going.if the ML provide HJ only then I will not. 2 shots within an hour is ok for me.
Usually I come quite fast on the first shot. Have not enjoy the full process then cum liao so pcc first lo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1