The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2009, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GongCB View Post
visited Natasha 2 nights ago..asked to have a bonk outdoors and she brought me to this rather "half covered" place..i stripped and gave her a good suck n a bonk later!
Pricelesss!!
Hummmm......natasha with a dick !!!!!

I thought she is a post-LB....hmmmmm...

signoff
Hmmmm Popiah
Old 03-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
Devil25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know whether Roxy,Qiqi,Angel or Carrie provide service at their home in the afternoon?
Old 04-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by profane View Post
Did natasha ask you to suck his dick?
Nope..ccoz I volunteered..and I like hir smooth hairless balls n dick!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GongCB View Post
Nope..ccoz I volunteered..and I like hir smooth hairless balls n dick!
bro, how to recognise natasha? or do u have his/her contact?

Old 04-01-2009, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
irwnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made my way to CV this morning, but it was a little too crowded for my liking so I decided to venture to the other carpark behind 7-eleven. As I approached this particular Sista, her looks was pretty pleasant to me; sporting a red floral spaghetti top, bottom, and a pair of killer looking boots.

Gestured her to get into my car, she then guide me to a secluded spot. i was so bloody horny that i forgot to switch off the headlights until she reminded me; whispering into my ear..

So she began to stroke my manhood and i started fondling her... man her boobs were pretty shapely, i even tried to go down on her, but her mind blowing skills were too good to resist. her suction made me felt like i was at the verge of being blown away.

The bobbling of her head, the occasional 'POP' as she sucks my bulbous head, and did i mentioned the way her eyes connect with mine as i was senselessly tortured by Jane... at times she knew I was gonna cum and almost instinctively, she stop sucking momentarily and went licking and sucking my balls... Damn, if only my wife can suck this way too...

Then all of sudden, she decided to kill me off instantly, I came in less than 15mins. I f@@king came so hard, it felt like my legs were 'flying away'! We chit chatted a while before leaving the dark area. As we reached back to the carpark, I gave her a hug, I could feel her warmth from her hug and gave a peck on my cheek before getting out of the car.

Can't wait to visit CV and see Jane again!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LaserKiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil25 View Post
Does anyone know whether Roxy,Qiqi,Angel or Carrie provide service at their home in the afternoon?
I know carrie do as I used to go her place in the evening.

Problem I lost her contact when my hp lost. moreover she always start work late in cv.

wonder any kind bro can PM me carrie's ctc.

Tks in advance
Old 05-01-2009, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got angel ctc to share ? Thank you in advance

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
If happen to see angel, i will get the number for those who want it.
Haven't to CV for more than 2 years now (kena ban for drink driving haha, just got back licence! woohoo!), so I'm not familiar who's who now.

Anyway went down last Friday night about 1am - all more muscular than me! Haha. The pretty ones seem to only come out at 2am. I drove around looking for Xue Er. Was about to call her (thanks bro profane), then I saw a nice one. Told her to jump in and it was Roxy. Very hardworking and eager to please, but pretty SOP techniques.

I really need to familiarise myself with the babes there. Trying to figure out who's Jialing and Angel...

Thanks
Old 08-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hope to see yours FR on them next time.
Will certainly post if I up them bro. But why they come out so late, 2am onwards? At that time, me sleepy liow. My didi I think comatose! haha

Thanks for reading
Old 08-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

Thanks bro Via1314. I dunno when.....maybe tomorrow
Old 09-01-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Angel ctc anyone has ? hehe

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heavenly123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwnani View Post
U're not alone man, she was so rough that even with a condom on, i still suffered minor cuts on below my cockhead from her rough handling and her teeth... this Xue Er's no different from the PRCs at the famous Bermuda Triangle!

Xue Er's just a pretty face with SUB-ZERO service!
I disagree. I just had Xue-er and must admit that her service is good and she gentle, giving a girlfriend feeling. I guess how she treat bros also depend on how she is treated.

I was way too tired to cum even she tried her best to blow me, and in the end she offered an apology that i didnt cum. This is service!

I love Xue-er.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share Jialing's contact? Thanks!
Old 11-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
iscrewaunties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was there early saturday morning at about 4am. Saw only 2 at the carpark.

Must be most of the bros here got the good ones. Coz i fell asleep waiting at the carpark with engine running all. hahaha.

will try to roam again.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
2WayStreet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dangerous thing to do-_Falling alseep in a air cond car with engine running. The carbon monoxide can be sucked back into the car's cabin and cause problems for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1