The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 17-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
Damage for this house?
should be 60 bucks.
Old 18-07-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 22
kaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to behold

Ya.. $60 for 25 minutes...
Old 18-07-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you bros for the info.
Old 18-07-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Also need check in.. waited a while for g5 to be out. Another customer came in when the gal just came out. The okt is nice enough to ask if i want first before letting the other customer to choose. Doesnt really like the look but her body is really curvy like what other fr mentioned. Perky ass made u wanna doggy her.

As i went to L18H40G9 previously, but with the body, im able to hard again.

Looks: 6/10 for me
Body: 9/10 boobs enhanced. If natural then perfect as no tummy and perky butt
Service: 9/10 accomodating to what you want. Theres a sex chair and i asked her what it is and she ask if i wanna try. Sat me down and bbbj me with warm water. After that continue to bbbj for another few min. Then ask if i wanna f her. Sat on me to ride me. Then lay on the chair with legs up to f her. Then wanted to try her standing doggy and finished her off that position. Ask to f harder.

Told me to rest after deed and massage a bit. An indian called her and she said she dunno what he says but she just listen. Told me got an ang mo looks handsome and good at sex. And another jap good at licking. Aug will have more ladies coming.

Overall much better than 60 bucks thai.. though also accomodating. Finally can spend 60 bucks to get a fuller service. In not those illigal fl charge 150 bucks f and go.. n massage total 100plus just for hj..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 20-07-2022, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried 2038G9

Sharp face , A cup.
Give BBBJ but fast and furious.
Good attitude.
Old 20-07-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
migzter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning gentlemen and my geylang boomboom connoissuers.

Has anyone tried WR54/1854 as of late? I had visited our happy place GL last month and forgot this WL's call number so now I've been trying to remember ever since. I think I have found my go-to CAT60 WL but was too busy getting my load off to remember. Sian.

If anyone can help me identify her number for easy reservation with OKT, she's Viet and doesn't speak much English. Very basic english I tell you. From what I remember, her name's Cathy/Kathee/Kathy. Something to that effect or close to that.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: Operated. Maybe a C.
Skin: Flawless, smells like flowers and smooth to the touch.
BJ with CD: Only till she felt I was hard enough to go for the homerun. I did not mind because I am afraid to go BBBJ anyway.
FJ: Worked for me and pleased me by trying different positions. She laughed when she told me she was already tired so from there I worked on her for a change. Very cute.

I really enjoyed how she was prettier than most other girls I've tried in GL and that her skin was flawless. Very good service overall. Would recommend for sure.

Anyway, hope this question-slash-FR falls to the right ears as well as anyone interested in this WL too.
Old 20-07-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 5
Lestat666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLestat666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

May I know which Viet house don't need scan?

1. 2038 - Need to
2. 2040
3. 1854

Thanks in advance
Old 20-07-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

any reco for perky butt for this house?
Old 20-07-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Mlmm1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time heading down to Geylang since opening, has always been spending money on other Domes ($150) etc.

Reached L20H38 and requested for specific girl, friendly OKT told me to wait for 10 mins~. While waiting, many chiongsters came and requested for same girl as well. Guess I’m lucky I reached early.

SO WORTH IT !!!!!! $60 with great service, no time watching and so damn service oriented. I left a happy man knowing no hole in my wallet.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Looks like those young manager in SG restaurant)
Boobs: C enhanced, looks nice when she’s riding you. Oh ya her tattoos are super nice, and looks super good. You know those underboob tattoo and in between her longkang those type
BBBJ: Took my entire rod in the shower after rinsing me, from that moment onwards I know i’ve chosen the right girl. After shower, I asked her if she wanted me to lie down, she jokingly said … any positions can, u like to stand up? Hahaha ended up DT while I was lying down, damn the occasional eye contact when blowing me almost made me release ….
FJ: Rides well, accommodate to positions that I want (missionary, cowboy and ended up releasing in Doggy position)
Kiss: Only pecks, no french tho

Add on: OKT was friendly enough to give me extra time. While doggying her, the bell rang and I know time was almost up. So I speed up ramp her and released….. We both sweat so much and lie down. She quickly gave me crackling massage like those thai style

RTF: DEFINITELY !!!!!! will return after charged
Old 20-07-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

2hich girl you tried.?
Old 20-07-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Also need check in.. waited a while for g5 to be out. Another customer came in when the gal just came out. The okt is nice enough to ask if i want first before letting the other customer to choose. Doesnt really like the look but her body is really curvy like what other fr mentioned. Perky ass made u wanna doggy her.

As i went to L18H40G9 previously, but with the body, im able to hard again.

Looks: 6/10 for me
Body: 9/10 boobs enhanced. If natural then perfect as no tummy and perky butt
Service: 9/10 accomodating to what you want. Theres a sex chair and i asked her what it is and she ask if i wanna try. Sat me down and bbbj me with warm water. After that continue to bbbj for another few min. Then ask if i wanna f her. Sat on me to ride me. Then lay on the chair with legs up to f her. Then wanted to try her standing doggy and finished her off that position. Ask to f harder.

Told me to rest after deed and massage a bit. An indian called her and she said she dunno what he says but she just listen. Told me got an ang mo looks handsome and good at sex. And another jap good at licking. Aug will have more ladies coming.

Overall much better than 60 bucks thai.. though also accomodating. Finally can spend 60 bucks to get a fuller service. In not those illigal fl charge 150 bucks f and go.. n massage total 100plus just for hj..
Only this house have the chair?
Got picture?
Old 21-07-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Went for 1840 G5. Girl rush service. I am not old though. She keep asking me to bump her quickly. Can feel she just wanted to get things done asap.

will not rtf...
Old 21-07-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Only this house have the chair?
Got picture?
Sorry, ive no idea if other houses have anot as gl just opened up. Not many houses open now also. U can check them out and give some fr.. im not sure if it is only this gals room or all the rooms also.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 21-07-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

All viet girls with FR here with enhanced boobs?
Ask OKC any girl with natural boobs, he says don't know.
Old 21-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
All viet girls with FR here with enhanced boobs?
Ask OKC any girl with natural boobs, he says don't know.
Use to frequent this joint quite often pre-covid
Not a fan of enhanced boobs so will give it a missed for now
And majority FRs on this Geylang Forum reported WL's tits enhanced, maybe an advantage cuz chiongsters usually pick the dua liap ones

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1