The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oceanluver88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Just got back from my first time there. Wanted to go for 2 rounds but second round didn't happen because of okt issues (read below the FR for details)

Went at around 9 pm on a Sunday, but not many people around surprisingly.

House: RS1
Name: Forgot to ask, her room is the second last one on the left
Origin: Indonesian, speaks Bahasa
Looks: 8/10 quite pretty, short hair
Body: 8/10 D cup, nice and full. A bit meaty, but not chunky. Some tattoos, but not a lot.
GFE: N/A I don't expect that at these prices
BBBJ: 6/10 She kept telling me not to look at her cuz she's shy, but I looked anyway cheekily Then she started playfully biting to express her dismay haha.
FJ: 6/10 Missionary all the way. No moaning at first, but after putting on lube she was purring like a sex kitten. She did start to rush me towards the end though.
Damage: 40
RTF: maybe

After that went for supper, and came back for round 2. Decided to try the SS side this time. Was going to avoid SS4 and SS5 due to the pushy okt a bro mentioned, but turns out that's not the only one. I went into SS1 and SS2 and didn't see any I liked but the okts had no issues when I walked out.

I was walking back out of SS3 when one of the girls latched onto my arm and the skinny chinese okt blocked the way. He was pushing up against me, chest to chest, but I could still walk forward. After a while, it was getting ridiculous and annoying so I just pushed him out of the way. He said something angrily in Bahasa I didn't catch, and tried to block me in again. Not wanting to be bullied into anything, I just shot him my 'Try anything and I'll rearrange your face' look and he backed off.

Lost my mood then thanks to that okt so round 2 didn't happen. Also, I didn't wanna hang around in case the skinny okt has some friends.

I'm lucky I have a good build and the okt was skinny, or else things could have ended up differently. My advice to other bros is if you do go into this house, don't go alone like I did.

BTW, if any bros wanna go together to avoid getting into that kind of situation, can PM me. I'll be around this week.
Old 23-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm lucky I have a good build and the okt was skinny, or else things could have ended up differently. My advice to other bros is if you do go into this house, don't go alone like I did.

hey there bro..tq for sharing yr experience...for me i m also alone but i dont enter alone..rather whenever i see a group of people,say 3 or 4 or more,i will take the chance to enter make it as if i m their friends..if anything happens,at least the okt will have to think twice before doing anything nasty..this is my style whenever i visit there..

perhaps time r bad,middle of the mth,everybody waiting for gaji to come..girls there no clients..rental hv to pay...food hv to pay..everything hv to pay everyday and yet no $$$ coming in as what they had expected..i believe they r crazy for sales which is why they tend to b pushy..dont get me wrong as i m no okt defending but rather based on facts..i m on yr side too,a spending consumer hahaha...

as i know the pushy okt is in ss4,the big guy is called sam,i think he has a twin brother,exactly same face,same features,another skinny guy called ah ming but since u mention is ss3,then i m not sure r they those guys u r talking abt...i saw at least twice while in ss4 they bully foreign workers,as what they did to u..push them right into the room and closed the door!Pls read earlier forums for details on it...

so far while in ss4,when they see me they never push me..i think part of the reason is i took at least twice the girls there..i must say their girls r not bad and i m taken in too..i think they rmbr my face too...

ya mood kills..i will do the same too if i were to b harrassed by them..play safe and b safe bro...most importantly enjoyyyy....
Old 23-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

oceanluver88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow chaser View Post
for me i m also alone but i dont enter alone..rather whenever i see a group of people,say 3 or 4 or more,i will take the chance to enter make it as if i m their friends..if anything happens,at least the okt will have to think twice before doing anything nasty..this is my style whenever i visit there..
Thanks for the advice bro shadow. I was thinking of doing that also, but got pros and cons la. Good thing is got other people to 'buffer' against pushy okts. Bad thing is, maybe one of those guys will take the girl you want right in front of you

I read the posts up till now and doesn't seem like the bros here have had any problems with the RS side houses. I'll think I'll try SS4 though, since bro shadow said got some not bad ones haha.

BTW, anyone know what time these houses open or when most of the girls start work?
Old 23-03-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

BTW, anyone know what time these houses open or when most of the girls start work?[/QUOTE]

no probs brader..if they guy in front of u already taken the gal u like,there is always 'waiting' room for u to standby ma haha...i mean there r chairs for u to wait...but piece of advice bro,bear in mind there r risks waiting inside..it is better to wait outside and tell okt let me know once the girl finished,then can call u...coz once there is a raid,then u r trapped inside which i m sure u wont want to b a part of them right?Lol...or else if u recognise that guy,once u see him come out then u can go back in again...

those houses r open 24hrs lah(if no raid)...as i know the girls there work on shift basis..from 8pm to 5am or 6am then day time another batch will take over..i heard during daytime quality of them also not bad but hv no chance to do that yet..or else can go during lunch time for a quickie hahaha...

do share yr experience brader and share any gem worth checking out there...ss9 with the OPEN neon sign i wonder if jessica is still there or not with the tattoo at the back...she is super good in blowing and blow raw if u rq..
Old 26-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

tonight most probably will b going to b'fields to take a look after 16 days absence due to work...

let me see if got any juicy story to share...heard ace got ambushed kau-kau on mon night...hope bfields not affected...
Old 27-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

let me see if got any juicy story to share...heard ace got ambushed kau-kau on mon night...hope bfields not affected...[/QUOTE]

hi guys as promised this is my post as went to bfields yesterday night,below is my comment:-

first of all jessica is still there..just a refresher,she is located at ss9 with the neon light OPEN,this is the only one which has it actually..i reckon she is a gem,can blow raw if rq too but up to yr nego skills..she has a tattoo at her back,looks pretty..i did go in but did not take her coz lil brader already eat full full before that lah,pls read on for me to explain..those interested in jessica better hurry coz she will b going back batam very very soon..i last saw her on 10/3 and yesterday was 26/3,16 days has passed...as i know they wont use max their 30days visa,only use 25days so i believe in the next few days she will go home..

went to take a girl at rs4,name i think is ira,indon,rm40 blows raw,middle room on the left..very good service looks not bad..released via missionary style..

not yet take dinner after cheong took monorail to pudu,dinner at wai sek kai,then walk to ace,nothing much there coz was ambushed a few days earlier which involved 188 staffs from govt agencies..

still not satisfied,decided to take monorail again to bfields,took another gal at rs2,name wulan,blow wz cd but felt as though blow raw as mine is durex ultra thin type..after cheong i even ask did u blow raw she replied no wz cd hahaha...

finished her off in doggie style,as still got time chatted with her for a while as time not up yet till okt knock on the door..supposedly took another girl at the same place called icha but later found out she went back indon..another indon filled her room,a tiny petite and pretty one too,not forgetting cute!Almost want to take her but heard rm50 cxl already...those interested,she is in room 6 but did not get her name lah..she works at night currently from 8pm onwards...

oh ya earlier posts abt this indon called richa or wicha in same place,this girl also there,sitting down play wz her hp..she did not notice me..just mention tall girl and okt knows who already...enjoyyyy....
Old 27-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

charliewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man, all those FRs and cheap fxcks are making me really interested to visit the place, how i wish I'm in KL now, never knew there could be such cheap Fxcks!
Old 30-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliewong View Post
Man, all those FRs and cheap fxcks are making me really interested to visit the place, how i wish I'm in KL now, never knew there could be such cheap Fxcks!
hey there brader,

ya i still cant believe that such price of rm40 still exists these days..i remembered back in 1996 in chow kit price was rm40 too..almost 20 yrs later,still remains the same hahaha...

yup u should check the place out...for me i always got a choice therefore wont go home disappointed at all..unless got typhoon then diff story lah..but there is a saying u pay peanuts u get monkeys..if u dont mind of the room condition then it is fine..

sometimes i do visit ace but not always as there min rm100 so is a bit high for me but i m not abandoning that place as it depends on budget too..i heard the okt there always replace their stocks with new arr therefore reg clients will never get bored with the place..

enjoyyyy life to the max!
Old 30-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hey there brader,

ya i still cant believe that such price of rm40 still exists these days..i remembered back in 1996 in chow kit price was rm40 too..almost 20 yrs later,still remains the same hahaha...

yup u should check the place out...for me i always got a choice therefore wont go home disappointed at all..unless got typhoon then diff story lah..but there is a saying u pay peanuts u get monkeys..if u dont mind of the room condition then it is fine..

sometimes i do visit ace but not always as there min rm100 so is a bit high for me but i m not abandoning that place as it depends on budget too..i heard the okt there always replace their stocks with new arr therefore reg clients will never get bored with the place..

enjoyyyy life to the max!

One downside is NO parking! Every time I drive past in the early afternoon, I can't find a parking space.
Old 30-03-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
One downside is NO parking! Every time I drive past in the early afternoon, I can't find a parking space.
brader if i may suggest try to take lrt and park yr car elsewhere..i dont own a car but a bike only so i wont know the feelings of driving a car lol..just my personal opinion here..

i did enquire once u reach the place,on the left turning right after rs1 there is a place for parking,it is rm6 per entry after 6pm..prices varies depends on timing too..good luck..
Old 13-04-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a few times to Chika, now itchy for some other busty gals. Any recos?
Old 13-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
Been a few times to Chika, now itchy for some other busty gals. Any recos?
yesterday was at kl central which was unexpected,since nearby bfields,lil didi start itching already and just 5mins walk away,decided to take a look..

did not enter all but rather chose a few..since had already visited many times,somehow knew certain shops hv only milf to offer and noted in forum too certain okt r aggresive and pushy..

went to the shop same row wz joyinn,2nd last actually,went up the stairs,the okt is old man wz glasses,tall+thin,quite friendly..selection not bad but left coz want to check the others out.

visited the one opp wz the OPEN sign,room 1 caught my eyes but someone went in earlier than me so sat at the chair provided and waited.After all only need to wait 15mins max right?Busy playing wz my hp to kill the time..

during the wait time a foreigner came in,i think bangla,selling his selfie stick at rm15,shops selling this surely costs at least rm50,had wanted to own one long ago..was hesitating before deciding to buy from him..then the girl came out a few mins after.

paid the okt and the selfie guy and went in..lie down and she started blowing using my ultra thin durex cd,excellent!Later told her to be on top and she rode like crazy while i busy myself touching her pair of fine breasts!Shortly told to switch and wanted to try doggie..she obliged and cheong kau-kau like no tmr..she reciprocrated by pushing backwards too..tried to touch her breasts but she said dont pull her nipps and i stopped doing it..finally i released my load which is a bit unbelievable as i just visited ace 1 night before..really yesterday night was unexpected to cheong!

left for home a happy man..before opening the door she even hugged and said goodbye at least twice..gave her a small kiss on her head and said bye too..no tips were given as not necessary..dont want to spoil the market too!Pls see below short info:-

name:cc
daty:no
wir:yesss
breasts:34(to me is quite big)
gfe:yes
bbbj:yes but wz cd
cim:no
Old 13-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
sin0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Haven't been on this site for a while and suddenly see so much action in Brickfileds. I was living here for over 1 year and build some rapport with a few of the OKT here.

The girls run on shifts and day shift usually are locals and part time indons while night are the regular indon girls. Safetywise, I never had any problems here and they generally respect that I am looking. Probably because I wander around looking a few nights every week. HAHAHA.

The women transfer between houses so it is hard to keep track of.

My favourite house would be the 2nd from the monorail, SS2 i think based on the number followed by RS2 (The one with the partition divider).

Moved out last June and haven't been back since though. If any brothers are going there for TT, let me know

Returning favour: lewis13,jerrystockton, Gorken, ukcheong, Bruce.J, noobiejiao, CibLover, itto, Boinker, GD_paradise, fernando torres, lsb_fan,Valenn, Qin Ai de, Prime Time, Odyseus, Arachnophobia,killersilent.
Old 13-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yesterday was at kl central which was unexpected,since nearby bfields,lil didi start itching already and just 5mins walk away,decided to take a look..

did not enter all but rather chose a few..since had already visited many times,somehow knew certain shops hv only milf to offer and noted in forum too certain okt r aggresive and pushy..

went to the shop same row wz joyinn,2nd last actually,went up the stairs,the okt is old man wz glasses,tall+thin,quite friendly..selection not bad but left coz want to check the others out.

visited the one opp wz the OPEN sign,room 1 caught my eyes but someone went in earlier than me so sat at the chair provided and waited.After all only need to wait 15mins max right?Busy playing wz my hp to kill the time..

during the wait time a foreigner came in,i think bangla,selling his selfie stick at rm15,shops selling this surely costs at least rm50,had wanted to own one long ago..was hesitating before deciding to buy from him..then the girl came out a few mins after.

paid the okt and the selfie guy and went in..lie down and she started blowing using my ultra thin durex cd,excellent!Later told her to be on top and she rode like crazy while i busy myself touching her pair of fine breasts!Shortly told to switch and wanted to try doggie..she obliged and cheong kau-kau like no tmr..she reciprocrated by pushing backwards too..tried to touch her breasts but she said dont pull her nipps and i stopped doing it..finally i released my load which is a bit unbelievable as i just visited ace 1 night before..really yesterday night was unexpected to cheong!

left for home a happy man..before opening the door she even hugged and said goodbye at least twice..gave her a small kiss on her head and said bye too..no tips were given as not necessary..dont want to spoil the market too!Pls see below short info:-

name:cc
daty:no
wir:yesss
breasts:34(to me is quite big)
gfe:yes
bbbj:yes but wz cd
cim:no
Interested in her. Any description how she looks like so I know I got the right gal?
Old 14-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
Interested in her. Any description how she looks like so I know I got the right gal?
she is in the shop far end of ss2(nearest to old town coffee)the only shop which hv the OPEN neon signage on it..

a few days ago when i went she was in room 1,meaning that the moment when u enter,she is already there,hopefully she did not change room but u can always ask the young okt for her.That shop okt quite ok..so far no unpleasant counters,young and skinny okt...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1