The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 01-11-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by elasticache View Post
yooo eva elfie is in singapore. i really hope she will be available here…but i highly doubt so. if anyone has contact please let me know, it will be dream come true sia
That would be really amazing
Old 01-11-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

Had Anna + Camillia lesbian duo last Sat. The girls are absolutely beautiful. Pretty AF. Great attitude and all that. I have no complains except these 2 points below.

- The lesbian show isn't exactly hardcore, no scissor as advertised. I don't know why when I asked the girls, they didn't want to do it and gave me some excuses which I don't really understand. Whatever...

- During 2nd shot, Anna had her period so I basically left after that, while I have paid the full price. < ( Can't help it, but oh well )

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at Hotel and some prefer hawker center.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 17
TableCalender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTableCalender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTableCalender is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wanted to book her yesterday but work was too busy.

I controlled and loon until today msg bro SNS again and managed to get a slot with Alba in the afternoon.

Once reach location, alba greeted me cheerfully with a sexy lingerie that i could see a glimpse of her nipples poking out.

Alba was tall and she look like what was posted here. Very sexy, beautiful and seductive looking with nice sexy curve, shaven pussy and a sexy butt. Alba has long hair and she wear a very nice smile.

There was a sofa in her room also and she undressed me slowly and playfully and we went to shower together.

She cleaned me up nicely and I made small talk with her in the shower. Her boobs are natural and they are good to play with.

We french like no tomorrow. She is a good frencher that she will she licks u all over. The feeling was passionate, hot and wild kind.

Once we were back in the room she slipped off her towel and proceeded to seat on me in a reverse lotus position and she kissed me and frenched me as I slowly admired her natural boobs. I licked her nipples slowly and coupled together with the cold air from the aircon both her nipples erected and she blushed and moaned in ecstasy.

Her pussy shaven, it wasso fucking smooth and pink. I licked and I licked and she moaned and she moaned.

She gave me a bbbj and engulfed my dick into her small mouth and I instantly felt like I wanted to cum when I felt the warmth of the mouth around my dick. I nearly couldn’t control already and stop her immediately and caps on.

Changed only from missionary to doggy I felt like I couldn’t hold it in anymore I told her I wanted to cum on her breasts and I pulled off the condom, she knelt down BBBJ me for a while and I just came all over her tits.

Overall good bonk. She has good attitude and is willing to please. Go all out to serve you.

Thanks again bro SNS the arrangement. He was super friendly in giving instructions and helping me with the booking.
Old 02-11-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 5
slayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Fr for Yui VPremium

It's true as all the other reviews before me said. Yui was good from start to finish. She paid attention to all the details during FJ. During BJ, she took very good care of my cock, deepthroating it and licking all the balls. Pumped her in two positions before cumming. She is good return on 300 bucks.

A girl you can rtf. Apart from the language barrier (I am non-Chinese), she was excellent.
Old 02-11-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeryoker View Post
FR for loli & lota tarma
I will not go into too much details about the girls because alr a lot of FR. What I want to share is the process of having threesome for Bros who never tried it before like me.

Shower with Lota -> then loli shower herself -> cat bath from both -> double bbbj -> cowgirl with lota then change condom -> missionary loli -> doggy loli -> change condom missionary lota -> loli will shower you at the end

They will wipe your small bro with tissue before the other Sis bbbj.They will also transition between bbbj and catbath. Condom must change before fucking the other girl. You can freely French both of them. Fuck one French the other was something new haha.

To me it’s worth the money to at least try because I can tick off my fantasy.
2 girls at once ✅
Fuck sisters ✅
Twins ✅

Where else to find only at Vpremium

Cheers
I finally tried both wonder twins, separately

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=899143

I've mentioned my stance on tarma before, really prefer a fully threesome, but I'm not perverted enough to expect twins to eat each other out...

I saw Lota when the first time they were here, and Loti recently. Reckon there's a slight difference - Lota is slightly more curvy, but both are slim nubile nymphs.

Reckon Loli is the quiet one, Lota slightly more outgoing, and both are tight little things, and very similar in bed, though Lota is a little better at cowgirl.

Both don't speak English, but I recall Lota was easier for me to communicate with.

I've screwed sisters before (the famous P & L) but I've never tried twins... so another achievement unlocked
Old 02-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

No they don’t really perform lesbo act like kissing each other. I can feel the awkwardness so I never force them in my session.
But they can coordinate the actions well, at the same time are willing to follow my requests.

Ps: any bro notice the doll in the flat. Scared me a bit there lol.
Old 02-11-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meowmeow6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue FR for Brenda from Elite69

Just gonna mention the important points for all bros

1) Arrangement with Elite69 bro was fast and hassle-free

2) Location was pretty central and convenient

3) Brenda was very similar to the pictures advertised. Tall, slender, sexy. Pussy was clean shaven and had no smell, tasted really good. Communication was quite difficult but google translate helped solve that issue. She was accommodating on bed and okay with many movements and positional changes and did everything with a smile. Ended with a CIM, and she sucked me dry and swallowed everything. Felt so good. Had a shower and a short chat after then I left.

4) Will definitely RTF if I have the time and money.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mansvoice is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TableCalender View Post
I wanted to book her yesterday but work was too busy.

I controlled and loon until today msg bro SNS again and managed to get a slot with Alba in the afternoon.
Thanks bro - can I ask which of the pics does she resemble? She looks quite different across her pics.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2981 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
Crocssucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocssucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alba (SNS)

Appearance/Body
Sexy siren look with a hourglass shaped figure and nice perky ass. Natural and & nice of sensitive boobs.

Shower
She offered to unbutton my shirt and lightly tugged me into the shower
Cleaned my body well, paying extra attention to my 2IC when she helped soap and wash me

Frenching
Wild and aggressive type of kisser. We engage in hot frenching. Will play the tongue inside her mouth

Painting
Cleanly and nicely shave with no smell and also tight and wet pussy. Like to be paint and lick

BBBJ
She sucked me like a horny bitch on heat. she will suck lick gulp swirl deep throat EVERYTHING and know how to control and take it slow, she teased by not letting my manhood out of her mouth. Know how to control the speed and movement.

Love Making
Started with doggy because I was damn horny after the blowjob
She even turn back to look at me while I was busy slamming my dick into her
hole. Perfect CFM expression. Great attitude and i release all while dogging her.

Enjoy as the session was wonderful and she was very service oriented.
Old 04-11-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 17
ContraBand is a Helpful and Caring SamsterContraBand is a Helpful and Caring SamsterContraBand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alba

Looks (9/10): Sharp feature, gorgeous and bitchy elegance kind of look

Boobs (9/10): Big boob lovers. I feel it's nice and proportion to her body.

Body (9/10): Tall with smooth, tight and very fair skin that is nice to fondle. Perky ass.

Painting (9/10): Yes, in fact she loves it! No smell. Will also initiate 69, cos she says not fair I do all the work! Thick and sensitive pussy lips. Hairless and damn wet

BBBJ (9/10): Good tongue pressure, adequate suction. Lot of DT. Licks and suck my ball

FJ (9/10): No need KY, super wet. Please bring goggles! Rides like a veteran cowgirl. Accommodates the positions you want.

Thanks SNS
Old 05-11-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
Quilt Cover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuilt Cover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuilt Cover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alba

Stable: SNS

Looks: bitchy, vixen and gorgeous look

Boobs: natural C cup nice shape and nips

Frenching: Fierce and very engaging.. locking lips type and suck tongue gets in mood

Bbbj: experience, skillful and hardworking, deepthroat and can changed few position she kept sucking gently, great suction and grip

Painting: tight, wet with no smell and shaven, can felt her jerking few rounds

FJ : responsive can Fj long time no complaints see her facial enjoying expression cowgirl, missionary then doggie fully unloaded hug a while can feel her pussy squeezing my dick

Gfe: very comfortable, very natural feel and the chemistry was gao gao.

Rtf: depend as not cheap

Overall very enjoyable time spent with her.

ps. Super pissed, all my threads gone.
Old 05-11-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowko View Post
Any fr for this Bella Vernara? https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=902360
I saw her thread posted here but it’s already deleted, so seems I like I miss my chance.
Old 06-11-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
IamYou96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Mimi from VP, finally I am able to book her. she is the best one I have tried so far with that huge assets and cute pretty face. Her service is the best, playfull, wild, good cuddler, gfe, and able to have a nice conversation
Old 07-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
holycraps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the Taiwanese from Elite? Can pm or share your fr?
Thank you
Old 07-11-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
SkyPP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyPP is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR retracted for Arya on 7 Nov. Due to bad bonk on 10 Nov.

Last edited by SkyPP; 11-11-2022 at 02:30 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1