The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 29-10-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
RunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Alba SNS

Looks – 8/10 (More pretty than what I imagine)
Body – 8/10 (Tight , Curvy @ The Right Place)
BBBJ – 8/10 (Good Suction With Ball Licking)
FJ – 9/10 (Tight & Wet , Super Wet)
GFE – 9/10 (Willing To Pleased Everything)

She is an extremely sexy and seductive lady who enjoys the session as much as you do, maybe even more than you. Well dressed with max sexiness, her long legs will straight away catch your attention upon meet up. She has a body that every girls hope to attain, tight, firm and all the humps at the correct places. She is also very into kinky fetishes, check with her for more details. Definitely a sex siren whose gonna rock your world and leave you breathless at the end of the session. Bros please try to hold as long as you can , else her 1st class stereo moans will make u game over in no time .
Old 29-10-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!

Amber SNS

I reached and a sexy clad seductive lady with minimum make up on opened the door. Her looks just grow on you. 

immediately get to business.

We stripped to bday suit and waited for her to join me. The shower was pretty SOP.

After shower, action begin when she starts to lick my nipples and got my didi hard and lot of frenching and tongues acton.

Body was good, curvy with tattoo and boobs was natural with pierceing. Very sexy type. Bbbj was powerful and good, no teeth felt against my didi. Pussy was shaven and no restriction of painting and licking. She love to be paint too.

Immediately procceed to south and attack! cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start with missionary, doggie and immediately unload into condom when inside her. 

Quick wash up and left the place.

Overall experience was good.
Old 29-10-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
what you mean on the above?
Meaning that someone is getting paid to do these FRs with pictures.

If you are a customer who actually went to fuck the girl,why would you even need to post FRs with pictures for, unless you got paid?
Old 29-10-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
elasticache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yooo eva elfie is in singapore. i really hope she will be available here…but i highly doubt so. if anyone has contact please let me know, it will be dream come true sia
Old 30-10-2022, 09:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Meaning that someone is getting paid to do these FRs with pictures.

If you are a customer who actually went to fuck the girl,why would you even need to post FRs with pictures for, unless you got paid?
Hahahah.

First: I got no comment as i think all FRs should be respected but no point anyhow talk without any facts. There are so many FR with pics every where be it here dome 1,2 or 3. I think is not easy to create one FR as i need time and effort and sometime have to make sure no one is around then able to post it. I think is the effort that count for posting and sharing it because not every one have the chance to share and post too.

Second: A pic speak and represent a thousand word and meaning and is best describe the situation clearly. Unless is fake or switch and bait. I think need to write in details so that reader will not ask too much and keep asking as everything stated clearly. FR should also be creative and make as exciting possible for reader. Best if can give reader the urge to engage after reading.

Bottomline i think for the FR to be real or fake, i think sure got way to spot it. Just take FR as a guide and take it as a pinch of sale and not be too over and into it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-10-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
keng123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yui
Looks : 10/10 very pretty, fair skin and round eyes
Body: 9/10 not super slim type; but sexy figure.
Boobs: 9/10 original B/C cup. Nice to grab,
CB: 10/10 amazing.
BBBJ: 10/10 rotate betweeen CB and BBBJ. Definitely one of the best skill out there
DATY: didn’t try
DFK: 10/10 yes
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 no problem with communication, speak mandarin fluently.
WIR: definitely

As soon as we lied down, we DFK non stop, she took her time To tease.
Really enjoyed her BbBj with occasional DT.
FJ was good too, like bonking your GF.
Started cowgirl, her body while riding is a sight to behold.
Doggy too, great body shapeC ended in missionary after cannot tahan from having sex with someone with such nice face and body.

Amazing session.
Old 31-10-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by elasticache View Post
yooo eva elfie is in singapore. i really hope she will be available here…but i highly doubt so. if anyone has contact please let me know, it will be dream come true sia
wa if you happen to have update let me know also
Old 31-10-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Cubz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Is VPremium open to all races?
Old 31-10-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
leds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Wow that would be a dream come true for me too but I dont think i can last a minute with her :/
Old 31-10-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If anyone know how to book her let me know to please

Quote:
Old 31-10-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 11
Wowoah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWowoah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I owe SNS an FR for alba, had her few last night.

Looks - well, live pics around 90% real person, she has sharp stunning features which will caught your eye just can't stop looking at her and her sexy leg.

Body - hourglass shaped figure with a nice perky ass. Natural and & nice of sensitive boobs.

* Services wise *
-Start with those aggressive frenching like madly great lover non-stop!!!
-Slowly down with catbath & started licking everywhere man!!
-Her bbbj was good, occasionally look up to see me, and a few moments on the balls. She will deepthroat by pushing her head all the way down. Good suction and slurping sound!!!
-Shaven below and very responsive to painting and like to be paint heavily!!!
-During FJ, her moans r the super power tuner, which tuned up my high level & cum very fast...lol her moans r owning !!!
-FJ is good, still considered tight, if you can hit her right spots, she will hug you super tight, hands legs n moan uncontrollably!!!

Doggystyle is the best as you can see her hourglass figure n nice ass. She can take real hard n fast bonking.

Those who bonk her, look at her facial expression when she fuck, totally cannot tahan it, make you want to fuck her everyday.

Overall these were what my session

Thank SNS for all the arrangement.
Old 31-10-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of

Amber SNS

Recommend by friend to try her and she is a must try.

Modify FR from my last

Looks: 9/10
She look just like what was shown n the pic. Long blonde hair with the vixen and seductive CFM looks.Smooth and dark skin type. A tattoo, slim and firm body with perky ass and a pierced boobs (B cup).

BBBJ: 9/10
BBBJ was strong and powerful. Strong with suction and licking of tip. Really feels like a mouth fuck rather than a tease. Very hard working also. Non-stop sucking and licks all over shaft and balls with occasionally deep throating.

Frenching: 9/10
It was passionate, wild and hot, very much like love bird. Non-stop during the whole session.

Painting: 9/10.
Her pussy was delicious and when teased and aroused properly by my tongue and lips, her juices flowed out. I think she had her big O twice. Shaven, wet and simply just so delicious with no smell.

FJ: 9/10
I tried missionary, cowgirl and lastly unload all in doggie. Can feel the tightness when i enter her. I like her moan, can feel her moan is real.

GFE - 9/10
Awesome GFE! high, make me feel like making love with my gf and know how to coax and serve a man well.

Overall: 9/10
RTF: I would love to but i think she is leaving soon, so have to be fast if don't want to miss it.
Old 31-10-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for loli & lota tarma
I will not go into too much details about the girls because alr a lot of FR. What I want to share is the process of having threesome for Bros who never tried it before like me.

Shower with Lota -> then loli shower herself -> cat bath from both -> double bbbj -> cowgirl with lota then change condom -> missionary loli -> doggy loli -> change condom missionary lota -> loli will shower you at the end

They will wipe your small bro with tissue before the other Sis bbbj.They will also transition between bbbj and catbath. Condom must change before fucking the other girl. You can freely French both of them. Fuck one French the other was something new haha.

To me it’s worth the money to at least try because I can tick off my fantasy.
2 girls at once ✅
Fuck sisters ✅
Twins ✅

Where else to find only at Vpremium

Cheers
Old 31-10-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
thebells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great summary - thanks
Old 31-10-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

My first deal with bro SNS and he doesn't disappoint. Neither is Alba, She is so freaking sweet, I had a hard time leaving to be honest. Just want to bring her home, but life goes on.

She is just so genuine. Everything is beyond my expectations after a shitty day. 11/10 above and beyond. Hopefully could deal with SNS in the future again.

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at Hotel and some prefer hawker center.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1