The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 28-03-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Oh, Bali is back!
Very bubbly and hot girl. Fair and great complexion. Had a great time with her the last time

But my fav is still Eliza
Old 28-03-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
radiaxros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tricia
Looks: 7/10 - looks about same as photos

Body: 8/10 - slim, not too big not too skinny. meat in the right places. nice D cups (i think)

BBBJ: 10/10 - sensual, damn shiok and goes for the balls as well, damn shiok.

French: 8/10 - speaks french. won't reject but won't engage either.

FJ: 9/10 - accommodating and tight. willing to change positions

Attitude : 9.5/10 - super friendly and chatty, will tcss with you after deed. she doesn't have good command of english and has speaks very little chinese. would be 10 pts if can communicate fluently.

Room: 5/10 - location out of the way for non-drivers. apartment is abit old and rundown. doors don't have proper locks either lol. this is the only minus point i guess, hopefully can provide a better place for her.

planning to rtf asap, but saw Queena on the way out. have a new target for now, hopefully can get a slot with Queena first.
Old 29-03-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 10
anlasda34 is one of the Best!anlasda34 is one of the Best!anlasda34 is one of the Best!anlasda34 is one of the Best!

FR for Bali of Vpremium

Looks: 8/10 - Looks more seductive compared to pictures. Although there are some slight blemishes.

Body: 9/10 - About 160cm, slim and no fats. Nicely shaped and delicious boobs

BBBJ: 10/10 - Amazing blowjob by Bali, the best I've experienced so far. Thinking about it makes me wanna go back.

FJ: 9/10 -. I like exciting sex and she met my expectations once she's high and wet it gets intense. S

Attitude: 9/10 - Always smiling and willing to please. Nice GFE, keep checking on the air-con temperature and provides water for you. Speaks decent English and converse well.

Thank you bro VP for bringing her in.

Will find time to RTF once I try out Queena
Old 30-03-2022, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xephyia View Post
She does with me, i think it might be dependent on chemistry
Thanks bro
Old 30-03-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haiz soomin so fast go back vietnam, was hoping to book her soon again. It was great bonking her especially during overnight. Dont think any other lady will come close in terms of the gfe. Really feel as if with actual gf hahaha
Old 01-04-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
byebyeworld123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlasda34 View Post
FR for Bali of Vpremium

Looks: 8/10 - Looks more seductive compared to pictures. Although there are some slight blemishes.

Body: 9/10 - About 160cm, slim and no fats. Nicely shaped and delicious boobs

BBBJ: 10/10 - Amazing blowjob by Bali, the best I've experienced so far. Thinking about it makes me wanna go back.

FJ: 9/10 -. I like exciting sex and she met my expectations once she's high and wet it gets intense. S

Attitude: 9/10 - Always smiling and willing to please. Nice GFE, keep checking on the air-con temperature and provides water for you. Speaks decent English and converse well.

Thank you bro VP for bringing her in.

Will find time to RTF once I try out Queena
Does Bali speak French?
Old 01-04-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 19
bernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to behold

Post wrong thread.. paiseh
Old 01-04-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ashwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless78 View Post
tried Sunny from VIP
GFE is 200%
would recommend for ppl who GFE
Yes, totally agree. Fully of GFE..
Old 01-04-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ashwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufffin View Post
Is she shaven and natural tits ?

She is shaven and natural tits
Old 01-04-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 17
nch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to all

camping for wendy FR
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop
Cheryl Xue-er
Old 02-04-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

I tried Nikki and I really like her - she looks like Qiu Shuzhen haha. Of course for me personally my rankings are :

Mimi - hot and horny and everything is perfect
Nikki - reminds me of old HK actress, nice figure good in Chinese
Queen - good English and very accommodating
Denise - damme hot and young but not much chemistry

Any bros with similar rankings can give recommendations?
Old 03-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Queena @ VPremium

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=865887

Greetings all,

I'm still around and still seeing pretty ladies, though my last few appointments were nothing to write about - tried a very pretty young Thai who was totally fucked out and had a bad attitude.

Thankfully there are a few gems still in VPremium like Queena, who is exactly the type of lady I associate with the term VPremium - a top quality bonk.

Location: Central, but her apartment is quite small with a tiny bathroom.
Looks/Body: Gorgeous young lady with a full figure, though she had breast enhancement on one side due to breast asymmetry, so they feel a bit strange, but they are nice handfuls, and she has an ass that's perfect for doggie.
Communication: Doesn't speak English
Attitude: Now this is my biggest turn on/turn off these days, and Queena is a massive turn-on. She loves hugging and has a very positive sexual vibe. I found her very playful and quite willing, and once she warms up and gets into things she's an active partner who fucks you back

Overall? I never tried OG Queen, but my VP benchmarks are MiMi and Eliza, and while Queena a step down from the absolute sexual energy of those two nymphomaniacs (very few FLs are), she's pretty good and I left totally satisfied.
Old 03-04-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Ahh.. Eliza and Mimi.. how I've missed them..
Old 03-04-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Queena @ VPremium

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=865887

Greetings all,

I'm still around and still seeing pretty ladies, though my last few appointments were nothing to write about - tried a very pretty young Thai who was totally fucked out and had a bad attitude.

Thankfully there are a few gems still in VPremium like Queena, who is exactly the type of lady I associate with the term VPremium - a top quality bonk.

Location: Central, but her apartment is quite small with a tiny bathroom.
Looks/Body: Gorgeous young lady with a full figure, though she had breast enhancement on one side due to breast asymmetry, so they feel a bit strange, but they are nice handfuls, and she has an ass that's perfect for doggie.
Communication: Doesn't speak English
Attitude: Now this is my biggest turn on/turn off these days, and Queena is a massive turn-on. She loves hugging and has a very positive sexual vibe. I found her very playful and quite willing, and once she warms up and gets into things she's an active partner who fucks you back

Overall? I never tried OG Queen, but my VP benchmarks are MiMi and Eliza, and while Queena a step down from the absolute sexual energy of those two nymphomaniacs (very few FLs are), she's pretty good and I left totally satisfied.
So bro, she speaks mandarin ? May I check with you is ok for frenching? Thanks
Old 03-04-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Seekk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Understandable that some lady not allowing french or paint. However some dont even let u touch her pussy. Refuse to shower together or always turn off the lights. Not showering tgt you wont know if she is clean and turning off the lights u unable to spot if she has any hidden blood/sores etc on her body and of course unable to enjoy see her body view.

How do experience bros deal with this? Try to convince her or suck thumb and try another lady next time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1