The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
johnedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Hi bros,

I heard there is a package lady who used to work in paragon and and is now in NZ spa... she has huge boobs.... she's abit meaty as well but i just love her boobs... anyone knows her no. at NZ spa for the bros who are regular there....
i am worried the captain will not be honest as im not a regular there...
Old 23-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baba80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Went to NZSpa this morning ard 11.30am with 1 fren

Joe attended to us.

The pool is quite big. Not crowded during tt timing.. As usual with the steam room

Thereafter, joe came asking if we are ready to proceed..

My fren got no.101 , while I was assigned with no.76

My FR:

Name : Cammy (76)
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : B-Cup. Nipples still perky
Body : 6/10 , have small tummy. Asked her she have baby b4 ? ..she told me becos drank too much "water"
Massage : 6/10 - she just wanna go through the motion. Some piano playing on body (but quite chatty.. Can talk about anything under the roof..)
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10 - willing to try out different positions

She didn't check her timing..so have to give the 'final burst' when the phone intercom buzz.

My fren (101) - he mentioned her BJ skill is really good. From the looks on his face.. He indeed enjoyed

After tt, went makan and watch movie (2012)m

Finally left the place @ 4.30pm... & 'join in' the jam at JB custom..
Old 24-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
29475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NZ spa and pariss which one better in terms of facilities?
Old 24-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
NZ ? I think you mean ZON rite?
ZON operates on a 1st come 1st serve roster system for the girls.
This is to ensure all the girls boleh cari makan.
zon one is called NZ SPA bro.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 24-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
agree with most bros here. the girl quantity and maybe quality cannot match up with BW..the facilities.. maybe can fight..

but ZOn still my fav.. why? its a duty free zone.. cheap shit alcohol..and some decent zi char (malay & chinese style) right around.. some ok bars/clubs as well.. this is what i call INTEGRATED resort.. haha..book a hotel cheaply for a night and if you're lucky, can get some xmm working at the 'mall' overnight..if PRC is your type..they hover around level 4 at night time...

if you interested, also got a ktv across the hotel.. but i heard that place chop carrot one.. so try to go with a regular
seems like the police quite on these days. i was there on friday and i many security standing around even on level 4 itself.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 24-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
Went yesterday and the captain given me Yuki (I think 99), to all bros, please avoid this girl, fuck look and the stomach got birthmark and Svcs suck all go thru the moments , no ass rim, Bj with cap. Almost time come we have to Hj out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic73 View Post
He recommended 99 who was quite new. (about 3 wks there)

I did not regret my choice. I receive unexpected service from her.
I believe she will be the next Ang Pai there after a short while. A rare gem undiscovered.

Of all the ladies I had there, she is the first one who give BJ during shower.
Although it is SOP in GL but not in NZ.
She is also the first lady who gives me a short BJ after I cum. (after removing CD)
Not even 150 GL gal does that. I was so surprised.
Best part is she is also quite good in her massage skill as she said she was trained in massage.

She will definitely be my first choice for service when I visit NZ next time.
Below are my preference rating in terms of service, looks & BJ skill.
For service preference : 99,77,123,78
For looks preference : 123,77&99(tied),78
For best BJ preference : 77&123(tied),99,78

I hope others can also share their discovery. 8-)

aiyo, why 99 like got conflicting reports?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 24-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

whoa! could have bumped into you guys. joe didn't offer you 77?

i was also there around that time, think 12.30pm when i entered the dining area. by the time i left, was 2.30pm. earlier than u. heh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba80 View Post
Hi bros,

Went to NZSpa this morning ard 11.30am with 1 fren

Joe attended to us.

The pool is quite big. Not crowded during tt timing.. As usual with the steam room

Thereafter, joe came asking if we are ready to proceed..

My fren got no.101 , while I was assigned with no.76

My FR:

Name : Cammy (76)
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : B-Cup. Nipples still perky
Body : 6/10 , have small tummy. Asked her she have baby b4 ? ..she told me becos drank too much "water"
Massage : 6/10 - she just wanna go through the motion. Some piano playing on body (but quite chatty.. Can talk about anything under the roof..)
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10 - willing to try out different positions

She didn't check her timing..so have to give the 'final burst' when the phone intercom buzz.

My fren (101) - he mentioned her BJ skill is really good. From the looks on his face.. He indeed enjoyed

After tt, went makan and watch movie (2012)m

Finally left the place @ 4.30pm... & 'join in' the jam at JB custom..

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 24-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29475 View Post
NZ spa and pariss which one better in terms of facilities?
both facilities looks modern and neat. NZ Spa is bigger though.

i go for Pariss because i can get to choose PRC/Viet. otherwise, i think BW or Zon will be my choice for local ckt.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 24-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Friday must have been my lucky day! I was there around 12.30pm and Manager Joe served me.

as it was my first time, so i was kinda skeptical about the girls being offered. cause he offered me several ang pais which rarely happens for a first timer. previous spa i went (GP, NY, BW), i never encountered a good first visit.

Initially, he offered 4 girls. but i told him i like one with nice face, he narrowed down to 101 and 77 for me.

after thinking a while, i chose 77 (i never stepped into this thread before visiting NZ Spa. but after returning and reading this thread, then i discovered that she's really ang pai). so count my lucky stars i had a great time with 77.

Joe led me to the room and even complimented me that I had made an excellent choice and praised my cheongster instinct. *laugh*

i waited patiently in the room, still skeptical about my choice. after like 5 mins, the lady came into the room and my eyeballs popped out. while she's not a perfect 10 beauty, but nevertheless she's a beauty that's good enough. somewhat like 199 of bluewave, i feel she wins 199 by 0.5 cause of her height.

once she entered, i could feel the room filled with sunshine. she was cheery and gave a happy smile. it feels v comfortable to be chatting with her. don't seem like customer relationship and she made me feel like she's my fb all this while.

so from the moment she entered, we've been chatting and teasing each other which was rather cool.

we stripped and went for a shower. even in the showers, she was taking her sweet time to rub and chat with me. after that, she had me lying down on the bed.

as i laid down there expecting just another SOP session, i was startled when she catbath me. i felt her sensational licking all over my back. it was soft and gentle, v sensual so much so that i felt v teased. i must say it was v professionally done. if you had those water gua sha, it really is just as good as that.

after having done that, she flipped me over and started to attack my nipples. as she licked my nippes, i felt so aroused that my cock started to rise. she also used her hands at the same time to stroke my cock gently and sensually. she proceeded to lick down and gave me a super horny bbbj. her bbbj is something which excited me though i felt it's just something v normal. it really made me v hard and after a while, she told me to stand up by the bed. i was feeling lazy and complained but she forced me to get up. while i was standing by the bedside, she started to give me a blowjob. i look down on her in fascination. i also stared into the huge gigantic mirror on the wall as she just lick and blow me so much that i became so hard and wanted to just bonk her IMMEDIATELY!!!

she took my cue and quickly laid back while my horny member just pounced on her. really buay tahan liao!

she quickly capped me and i just shoved my dick into her pussy and just whacked with all i had. while whacking her, i also frenched her and relished every moment of it. i pumped and pumped and at the same time, she just moaned in such a sexy manner that just makes me pumped even harder and push deeper. her moaning is so erotically sounding that made me so very high that i just couldn't tahan anymore and just fired away.

one thing i must say, i've been CD allergic for quite some time already. so whenever someone cap me, my dick tends to go soft. but this girl really make me so horny that i feel cured of my CD allergy. lol

after that, she just laid beside me and we chatted while i was hugging her. even teased her saying she really is very good and i surrender and succumb to her.

i promised her that i will be back for her again another time and took her mobile number.

Name: Annie
Number: 77
GFE: 10/10 friendly and chatty
Catbath: 9/10
French/Kiss: Yes
AR: told her i don't enjoy so I never do. but she does offer
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Moaning: Superb natural exciting sounds
Boobs: B, v nice to squeeze and natural. firm to the touch. nice nips.
RTF: definitely no regrets

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 24-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 17
pulchritudinous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a while since there. Good facilities
Old 24-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulchritudinous View Post
Been a while since there. Good facilities
feel the jacuzzi is best cause got open sky view. lol v shiok.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 25-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baba80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
whoa! could have bumped into you guys. joe didn't offer you 77?

i was also there around that time, think 12.30pm when i entered the dining area. by the time i left, was 2.30pm. earlier than u. heh....
Hi bro,

Joe did recommand 77, mentioning she offer good services.
Thinking of trying out others, so took 76.

The pool area indeed very good and overall is a enjoyable session over there.
(only the food...mmm so so)
Old 26-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba80 View Post
Hi bro,

Joe did recommand 77, mentioning she offer good services.
Thinking of trying out others, so took 76.

The pool area indeed very good and overall is a enjoyable session over there.
(only the food...mmm so so)
guess u tried 77 before then. heh.... it was a great time with her. v seductive and erotic lady.

food quality not bad la. though limited variety. well, guess it's the same for NY and GP.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 26-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
weeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i have to agreed with bro shiokpleasure. I have the chance to try No.77. She is the Ang Pai there and she told me she only work 10 days a month only. To me, her figure is good. Boobs like B+ to C. A handful to me. She is pretty tall though, 1.68m (she told me one). Overall session with her is great because of her GFE feeling. skills are ok. I do find her attractive.....not the super pretty that kind of attractive but a oomph factor kind of attractive. i kept thinking and i think she look like any bro agree? will definitely look for her again.

Old 27-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros i am total newbie to all these. Just now had a session with 99. I cant rmb name. Shld be qiqi or qq. Shes good looking n she has a good figure in my opinion. No birthmark on tummy or maybe i too distracted looking at her boobs. 34b but very nice. So u prolly confused the girls ba.

Yeah she bj me after wash my didi in the shower. Bef tt she lick my nipples. Shes gg to get married soon so wunt be working for long liao. I promote her! She allows cim. When she was on me, she told me i can touch her boobs. She provides good svs. When she was on top n rocking, my hip area very pain when she hit it. How to prevent tt uh? I think sex is pain.

I need some tips man. I newb so when she bj me on bed, i feel like gg to cum soon, but i dun wna so fast end session. Then after she taught me how to make love, she let me try to be on top. then aft tt times up n i cldnt cum. How to ensure i can cum in the
LAst 5 mins? She say i shld have cum the first time, after tt harder to cum alr.

After her shift ended, i saw her dwnstairs. She was friendly n talked to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1