The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

This is the continuation of my reply in another posting:

During one of my business trips to bangkok, our Thai colleagues brought us to a karaoke where the rich taitais go to sing. It was quite posh where the waiters wore crisp white shirts with black bow ties. On arrival, we were greeted by several male hosts who were dappered and I was told that they were there to keep us company in our private karaoke booth.

One of our Thai female colleagues whispered to me that if I fancied any particular guy, I could request for him to keep me company. I asked how much, and she said the company will foot the tab.

My mind was whirling and I couldn't decide who to pick as they were all very handsome, mostly in their 20s. I asked for someone who could communicate in English but sadly few of them spoke fluent English. I was told that most of the clients were rich Thai married women and therefore, English was not a criteria.

So I told my Thai colleague that she should do the selection for us. When we entered the booth, a waiter took our orders for drinks and after the drinks and snacks were brought in, a team of 6 manly guys walked in and offered us each a stalk of rose. Then they each took a seat between us gals and started to feed us with tidbits, brought the drinks to our lips, romance us by grasping our waist or running their fingers down our arms. It was all done very tastefully. Then one of the guys invited me to a dance (Anne Murray's You Needed Me). His movements were very sensual - occasionally, he would press his semi-hardness into my crotch. Then he guided my head to rest on his shoulder and started nibbling my ear lobes.

After a couple of dances, he asked if I like a massage. He offered to do it for me for 3000 baht and I thought that was quite a good deal. So we went back my hotel room at the Plaza Athenee.

Once we entered my room, he immediately held me by my waist kissed me on the lips. His hands began to grope my buttocks, at the same time pressing me closer to him. I could feel his hardness. Then he suggested that we took a shower before he massage me.

He helped me undress and when I was totally nude, he stood back and admired my body and gave out a soft whistle. Then he started to slowly strip giving me a show. His jacket and shirt were off and I saw how well sculpted his body was. There was a small tattoo on his left pectoral - a dragon or some mystical creature surrounded by flowers and some Thai inscriptions. He went closer to look at the tattoo and he made several poses for me.

Then he unbuckled his belt and standing with his legs astride, he swung his belt around just like the way a professional male stripper would. He flung his belt to a corner of the room. Then he began to gyrate his hips and slowly unbutton the top of his tailored pants and continued to gyrate his hips until the top of his zipper slowly came undone exposing the top elastic band of his boxer shorts. Using his fingers, he motioned for me to come forward and signalled for me to unzip his pants. Once his zipper was all the way down, he thrusted his hips forward inviting me to pull his trousers down which I of course obliged. Then he kicked his pants off and stood there in his red color checked BUM boxer shorts. Drool ... how I love men in cotton boxer shorts. They look a hundred times sexier than those tight-fitting briefs. The turning around, he bent forward and pulled his boxer shorts exposing his tight muscular bums (talking of wearing BUM equipment boxers). Then he swung around and I saw his beautifully shaped dick which was still flaccid. Then he pulled me up and led me to the bathroom.

We were in the shower compartment. He sprayed my body with water and began soaping me and lightly scrubbed me down. He hands lingered around my breasts and he playfully tweaked my nipples. With one hand playing with my nips, his other hands slowly found its way to my crotch and started soaping my vagina. He used his index finger to gently wash my cunt. Then passing me the soap, he invited me to do the same to him. I washed his entire body paying special attention to his dick which was fully erect by now. Not extremely large but it was beautifully shaped with a rounded cockhead. When fully erect, his foreskin did not retract fully but only about 3/4 of his cock head was exposed. I pulled back his foreskin and washed his dick clean. Then we showered off the soap and he carried me to the bed.

To be continued ...
Old 11-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

HI luv2suck,

can i have ur number too ?
Old 11-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow nice sexy story , hw i wish i gt a relative like u . Turns mi on omg u r such a teaser lo my dear . Im sure it be great fun to meet a gal like u cheers
Old 11-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any photos to share? Love to see your fingering yourself
Old 11-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RolandQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS you're one good writer. Pitching my tent here for more.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Continuation of the Thai Masseur:

He laid me on the bed in prone position. Then he spread my legs wide open and he knelt in between my legs and purposely place himself such that his erect cock was touching the entrance to my cunt. But there was no attempt to enter me. Then he started to massage my shoulders and neck. Each time he move forward, his erect cock would brush against the opening of my cunt. It felt nice and very tintillating. This happened again and again for a full 10mins by the end of which my cunt was oozing my love juice copiously, some of which has moisten the tip of his erection. Then his strong hands moved down my spine pressing on the joints with pressure until his fingers rested just above my anus. Then he exerted stronger pressure with his thumbs as his other fingers drop slightly such that they rub against the opening of my anal orifice. Each time his fingers brush against my anal opening, I felt a chill up my spine. Finally, his palms travelling down the entire length of my legs until they touched my toes. Then he lightly used the tip of his fingers to tickle my sole before he began to massage my feet, one after the other. When he did this, he said on one side of the bed and placed my leg on his thigh and my toes kept touching his dick as he massaged my feet. Then squatting between my open legs, he began to massage my shin all the way up my thighs. The pressure was quite good and I could feel my muscles relaxing. But as soon as his hands reached my thigh, his movement became more sensual. He interspersed between light and hard pressure. When he reached my upper thighs, he fingers would invariably brush against either my arsehole or my cunt or vagina. A few times, I could feel his fingers lightly pushing its way into my already wet cunt.

Then I felt him lying on top of me but not pressing on me. His strong arms were placed by the side of my breasts and he lifted his body with his legs and began to use his erect cock to massage my body in an upward and downward movement. All the time, only his chest and cock was in contact with my body. He would slide up and down and I could feel his hard rod pressed against my upper thigh, buttock and back. It felt so good - this was my first time experiencing such a massage. The hard cock massage lasted a good 10-15 minutes then he told me to turn over.

When I turn over, I could feel my cunt juice flowing out of my vagina and dripping down my inner thighs. He immediately placed his face on my thighs and licked up the juice. Then he spread my legs and place himself again between my open legs with his erect cock once again pressed against my vagina but did not attempt to penetrate me. Then he gently place his body against mine and began the hard cock massage but this time facing me. He would slide his cock from the groin up to my tummy and let it move up between my cleavage until the tip of his cock brushes against my lips. Each time his cock head brushed against my lip I would use my tongue to try to lick it.

After some 10mins or so, he sat astride my torso and placed his cock in between my breast. With both hands, he pressed my breasts tightly to hold his cock in between and began to fuck my breast. Then letting go of my breast, he used his cock which was now drooling precum, to massage my breast. As he did this, he would let the tip of his cock brush against my nipples and soon they became erect.

Knowing that I had enough of the massage, he brought his face down to my body and his mouth enveloped my right nipple and suck on it like he was sucking on grapes. Then he proceeded to administer to my other nipple. By then, my cunt was dripping wet. He moved sideways and let his erect cock rest on my upper thigh. He continued to suck my nipple as his hand began to fondle my inner thighs. Soon his thumb and finger open up my vaginal opening and I felt a finger entered me. Then the unimaginable happened. He was masturbating me with his expert finger. I began to writhe in bed, shaking my head from side to side as I felt the pangs of orgasm rushing through my body. Sensing that I was reaching my orgasm, he immediately place his face on my groin and I felt his warm tongue licking at my clitoris. This never fails to send me over the edge and within seconds I was screaming for him to stop and please don't stop, please stop I can't take it anymore, and please don't stop. I just couldn't make up my mind what I wanted but he knew better and continued to tongue me to orgasm. The orgasm lasted like forever and when I finally recovered from it, he started to suck on my tits and fingered me again until I was ready and wet once again.

Then he sat astride me and dangled his erect cock just above my face. My hand reached out to pull his cock to my mouth. Then I began to lick the tip of his cock as my hand fondled and massage his heavy balls. His hand stretched out to open the drawer of the side table and then he passed me a packet of condom. I tore open the packet, withdrew the condom and put it on his turgid cock. Then he pushed his cock into my mouth and I began sucking on it until I was deep throating it. Fortunately he was not more than 6ins and I could easily take it all the way in.

Then he looked into my eyes and asked if I was ready. I nodded my head and he got up and positioned himself between my open legs. His hands lifted my buttocks until my vagina was level with his cock and he gently entered me. Because I was so wet, he had no difficulty entering me and within seconds it was all the way in. He started pumping me first slowly, then picking up the rhythm, he began to fuck me at super speed. His strokes were long and hard and within minutes, I again reached my orgasm. When I am in that state of sexual bliss, I love it for my man to push his cock all the way inside of me and I want to feel his balls smacking against my buttocks. So placing my hands on his buttocks I began to guide his movement. He took the cue and pistoned his hard cock inside me, pushing it all the way in until I could feel the coarseness of his pubic hair scratching against my smooth shaven pubes. I could also feel his balls smacking against my bums making those unmistable sound. He continued to fuck me until I achieved another bout of orgasm, my third one in the span of less than half an hour.

This time he open up the flood gates and fuck me so hard that he too was moaning very loudly. Then within less than a minute, he bent over to take my nipples in his mouth and suck on it as he banged away inside of me. Then I felt his cock twitching and expanding inside me and with a loud groan and deep push, he cried out that he was cumming. I counted the number of times that his cock twitched inside of me - 9 times altogether.

Then he pulled out his cock and removed his condom. He was going to throw it into the bin but I took it from him and poured the contents of the rubber onto my breast and asked him to massage my breast which he gladly obliged. After we have both rested, he led me to the bathroom where we showered together. Back in the room, he even helped me to get dressed and I help him dressed up and we kissed good night after that.

That was the best massage I ever had in all of my life. It was definitely worth the 3000 bahts.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Here is the continuation of the story about my landlord's 14yo son:

So I promised Bronson that I would do him another day as I was already tired. He gave me an evil grin and reminded me not to renege on my word.

Fast forward to 3 days later:

It was a weekday and I was home early since I had no tutorials that afternoon. I was alone in my room when I heard the front door opening and knew immediately it was Bronson back from school. He knocked on my door and asked if I was at home. I shouted to him to come in.

As soon as he walked in, he began to unzip his pants and stood in front of me. I asked him what he wanted and he said, 'the same thing, a blowjob.'

So I put my hand into his trouser and tried to take his cock out but couldn't - it was so thick and long - even longer than his older brother Branson. He helped by unbuttoning his trousers and letting it drop the floor. Then he pulled his white briefs all the way down. His humongous cock sprang out. It was already fully hard, standing at 45 degrees from his pubis, the foreskin fully retracted exposing a pinkish virgin cock.

I asked if anyone has ever sucked and he said no but a girl in his class has been giving him hand jobs. He didn't believe in foreplay. He simply moved closer to me and pushed my head towards his groin. Once my mouth touched his cock, he pushed it in and started face-fucking me. I had imagined that a young 14yo boy would climax in no time but I was wrong.

He lasted a good 15 minutes. I tried fondling his balls with my hand but he pushed it away and told me to concentrate on sucking. It wasn't much fun doing him but I knew I had to get this over and be done with my deal.

It was plain face-fucking until he shot his young virgin seeds into my mouth. Then taking it out from my mouth, he said he'll let me know when he needed it again but it could be pretty soon. And that was it.

Fortunately for me, he soon found a girl who would suck for him and he forgot about me.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

Now I must tell you guys something about Branson and Bronson's father. He is not good-looking in the typical way but he has a bod that made him so attractive.

He often walked around the flat in only running shorts - the sort that has netted lining so that you needn't wear underwear beneath the shorts and it has a very high cut on the sides.

He loves to sit in his favourite armchair to read the papers and he would place his feet on a pouffe in front of him. Sometimes he would sit in such a position that the netted lining holding his balls are exposed through the leg opening. I would purposely sit opposite him to steal glances at his jewels which sometimes are half visible because they are so large to be fully contained within the netted lining. On one occasion, almost a whole testicle was hanging out of the lining and was fully exposed to my view. He never realised that I was stealing glances at him.

He had very muscular thighs like a runner; muscular arms and nice pec and a six-pack. I was later to learn that he was a physical education trainer at a local school. No wonder he was so fit even at his age.

One day, in the afternoon when I was all alone at home I decided to walk around with just my panties on. It was a weekday, Brandon would be at camp, the landlady and landlord should be at work and Bronson in school. So I felt free to do as I wish. I was in the bathroom (entered from the kitchen) and didn't hear the front gate and door opened. When I finished my shower, I just stepped out into the kitchen and walked back to my room completely naked - I needed to change to clean panties. As I was almost reaching the living room, I froze to see the landlord walking out of the master bedroom which was right next to the kitchen. He too got a shock and stood there frozen. But he was definitely staring at me - first at my breasts then at my crotch. I pretended to be shock (but actually I already got over it) and stood there for him to continue to look me over. He was as usual wearing only his jogging shorts. Then I pretended to snap out of my shock and apologised to him. He smiled and said it was okay as he was a man and had seen many naked women in his life. I looked down to his crotch and saw his jogging shorts tenting but he didn't look like he was very well endowed since the bulge wasn't very prominent.

He saw me looking at his bulge and excused himself. He walked back to his room but did not shut the door. I looked in and saw him entering the attached bathroom and closed the sliding door. But I noticed that it was not completely shut and there was a little gap. I moved to the bathroom door and peeped through the gap and saw the landlord standing in front of the WC, shorts down to his ankles and his right hand holding his erect cock wanking away. The WC was positioned in such a way that I had a side view of him and could see his cock which appeared to be about 4.5 ins long at most but it was very very thick like a soya sauce bottle. He had his eyes shut staring up at the ceiling so he didn't see me peeking at him. As he stroked his cock with his right hand, his left hand was squeezing his balls which were also very large and hairy. In between, his left hand would caress his body and reach for his teats and pinch them. He stood here for a good 20 minutes stroking until he finally shot at least 7 loads of cum into the WC. I quickly walked away and went back to my room.

I tried several times over the next few months left of my lease to catch him wanking but it never happen again... sigh ... so sad. I would love to have his cock shooting his cream down my throat but that was only a dream.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dani19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awesome...it made me hard and cum a few times..good story..=)
Old 12-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A woman who breaks taboos is a good fuck. A woman who loves cock is the best kind of friend. A woman who writes well has more to offer than sex. A woman who writes well about sex is a treasure.

Thanks for writing, luv2suck. I luv2read.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
Continuation of the Thai Masseur:

That was the best massage I ever had in all of my life. It was definitely worth the 3000 bahts.
Wow that was the most erotic narration of a fuck that I have cum across for a long time! I suppose non of your lovers could measure up o that standard.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 12-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster (eP)

yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
Now I must tell you guys something about Branson and Bronson's father....

I tried several times over the next few months left of my lease to catch him wanking but it never happen again... sigh ... so sad. I would love to have his cock shooting his cream down my throat but that was only a dream.
It's his loss for not trying to seduce you!

But why didn't you seduce him? Maybe you'll get to stay there rent free!

Old 12-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Luv2suck

I bet you have got every horny samster here wishing to be lucky enough to have crossed your path!

Old 12-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 23
LooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why didn't I rent out my spare rooms to lady students in the past? damn it..
Old 12-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
akuma6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stories luv2suck! The stories on this forum never cease to amaze me. It only makes me realize how much of a tame life I have. haha. Why can't I meet girls like luv2suck?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1