The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rawr8512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
where to find private hotel villa/resort for outdoor SEX?

Hi all,

I really enjoy doing my gal outdoors , mind you we are NOT exhibitionists.

Last year we managed to save enough $ to go Australia, and one of the hotels had a balcony facing the sea, so nobody else can see us. Wah the feeling was damn shiok. What's better than being sucked off while the sun sets? Haha!

Anyway was wondering if any bros can recommend affordable places near Sg for a quick mid-year getaway with private outdoors options.

Examples: Bungalow at some chalets have inner courtyard, some have private pools, etc.
Ling Ling
Lucy/Xiao Yu
Old 26-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all
Re: where to find private hotel villa/resort for outdoor SEX?

Look around in Sentosa, there are Villas available,....... Those you have have sex out of your bed room......... u sure love it one.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ricrain29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Bali have many villa with private pool. The one I went is Villa Aria.
Old 26-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Siloso Beach Resort - get the Roof Garden Suite. Probably one of the more affordable ones.

http://www.silosobeachresort.com/gal...s/1_gimage.jpg
http://www.silosobeachresort.com/gal...s/3_gimage.jpg

And check this thread too: http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=263762
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 26-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
cncs is a Helpful and Caring Samstercncs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Port Dickson. (Can't recall the name of the villa) The balcony is facing the sea, you can bonk to your heart content and she can scream till she lost her voice.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Siloso Beach Resort - get the Roof Garden Suite. Probably one of the more affordable ones.
Try to avoid this option. Photos look much better than in real life. The suite feels worse than NTUC chalet. The toilet makes H81 toilet looks damn classy. Waste money. Expensive too.
Old 26-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Try to avoid this option. Photos look much better than in real life. The suite feels worse than NTUC chalet. The toilet makes H81 toilet looks damn classy. Waste money. Expensive too.
That's sad to hear. It was quite nice when I was there maybe 3 or 4 years ago.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 26-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Sentosa yeah..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 26-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ray8588 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Port Dickson. Avillion water homes. Just been there two months back. They have all u want. Villa is facing sea with balcony. Request for those that is furthest out to sea. U sure will be happy
Old 26-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bon King Zones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recommend u Port Dickson. Went there twice with my gf.
Old 26-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rawr8512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for all the replies, bros!

Bali a bit too ex for mid-year trip, maybe save for end of year one...

@Ray8588 port dickson one looks promising, but from the photos looks like even the furthest one other people can see you! confirm safe?

@2centsworth actually looks quite suitable for us, can elaborate more on what's wrong with it?
Ling Ling
Lucy/Xiao Yu
Old 26-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
That's sad to hear. It was quite nice when I was there maybe 3 or 4 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawr8512 View Post
@2centsworth actually looks quite suitable for us, can elaborate more on what's wrong with it?
5agi_Boar, do you remember the toilet? I find the toilet very disappointing. No bathtub, shower area is small like Hotel 81. Vanity top is unfornished if I remember correctly. The decor is like NTUC chalet toilet. The outdoor bath-tub is actually mouldy for my unit. Not very romantic when there are mosquitos buzzing. Perhaps I have unrealistic expectations of a Sentosa hotel room, especially when it's not cheap to go there.

I suppose most people go here for the swimming pool. Worth a dip.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

go capella instead. can't go wrong at capella.

beach villa at rws is ok too.
Old 27-06-2012, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
5agi_Boar, do you remember the toilet? I find the toilet very disappointing. No bathtub, shower area is small like Hotel 81. Vanity top is unfornished if I remember correctly. The decor is like NTUC chalet toilet. The outdoor bath-tub is actually mouldy for my unit. Not very romantic when there are mosquitos buzzing. Perhaps I have unrealistic expectations of a Sentosa hotel room, especially when it's not cheap to go there.

I suppose most people go here for the swimming pool. Worth a dip.
I don't recall the toilets being so jialat. I had no issues with it... and girls being more fussy about these things, neither did my then gf. Definitely no tub indoors, but the outdoor one was new and clean. Reading from another bro's thread, when I went there, they just replace the outdoor jacuzzi with the tub they have now. No mosquitoes either.

I guess they never maintain properly over the years.

Old 27-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2646 / Power: 15
Lil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, i would recommend this: http://www.nikoi.com/index_home.html It's a great place for whoopie on the beach!
or perhaps...... http://www.lonepinehotel.com/ for a wonderful sex-perience inside a jacuzzi situated on the balcony'

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex.
Singapore is the backdrop.
Tripping over & into a world of threesomes,
swinging, BDSM, voyeurism, exhibitionism & the like...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1