The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2004, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Pundek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: fun in KL

hahaha bro tk.. you sure have a lot of acronyms for your TK. Guess I just gave you a new one. Man.. I live in KL and have yet to set foot on the buses here (plus the LRT, Monorail & putra) Sure salute you. Can take bus to Sunway. I'd be at a lost without a car sial.
Just went to Mid Way earlier on. Rooms are very nice now. Recent renovation and heard just re-opened today (the massage rooms) No damp n wet smell from the carpet yet
Just posted something on 'HC preview parade' due to something I saw while there that kinda made my blood boil...
Old 17-08-2004, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pundek
hahaha bro tk.. you sure have a lot of acronyms for your TK. Guess I just gave you a new one. Man.. I live in KL and have yet to set foot on the buses here (plus the LRT, Monorail & putra) Sure salute you. Can take bus to Sunway. I'd be at a lost without a car sial.
Just went to Mid Way earlier on. Rooms are very nice now. Recent renovation and heard just re-opened today (the massage rooms) No damp n wet smell from the carpet yet
Just posted something on 'HC preview parade' due to something I saw while there that kinda made my blood boil...
I never planned for Sunway Lagoon in my last trip, inccidently I overshot my destination at Megamall and landed there. A good mistake .

I am a low budget traveller, last round at Mid-Valley 's Megamall, forgotten to bring the list there hence never go to Cititel Hotel HC just in the next block. Now I post it here so that if I miss this list again, I will go to the nearest Internet kiosk to retrieve this page of information lor.

Actually travel in public buses is easy as long as you open up your mouth to ask for direction, the Malaysian people there are very friendly and helpful lots.

gigantic_tk
Old 17-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light

bro, what abt the night life?? coz i'll be in KL from Sat until Sun. any clubs that are happening with the locals??
Old 17-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunedain
bro, what abt the night life?? coz i'll be in KL from Sat until Sun. any clubs that are happening with the locals??
Just a walk along Bukit Bintang, there are many happenings, PUB, KARAOKE,
HC / FL and Foot Massage. Each individual has his preferences, me only go to HC lor.

gigantic_tk
Old 18-08-2004, 12:23 AM
Samster

Let me recommend some of the good massage parlors in the Bukit Bintang area which you will not regret going for them. These places are clean and most importantly they always have some young and nice looking girls.

1. Green Elephant (opposite one of the entrance to Low Yat Plaza, or in Sungei Wang Plaza)

2. De Palace (in the same building as WARP disco or the American reataurant TGI Friday or somewhere near Shangri-la Hotel)

3. Federal Hotel (Where your enter the spa at the side of the hotel, opposite Low Yat Plaza)

The prices of these places are around RM230-250.

Have a good bonk & fun in KL!

gigantic_tk
Old 18-08-2004, 12:40 AM
Samster

Pre-warned

The famous "Bintang Walk" in KL was full of night life an exciting activities late into the night. You will find a lot of pimps hang around the area recommending prostitutes to both local and tourist. DO NOT follow them. In the event the place is raid by police, you are not covered. Once in the police station, you will need someone to bail you out and the situation can be most embarrassing.

For fun go to hotels with health and SPA centres. Even if there is a raid, the management would be held responsible while the customers are free to go. So beware guys and don’t be taken by those street pimps.............

gigantic_tk
Old 18-08-2004, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Pre-warned

The famous "Bintang Walk" in KL was full of night life an exciting activities late into the night. You will find a lot of pimps hang around the area recommending prostitutes to both local and tourist. DO NOT follow them. In the event the place is raid by police, you are not covered. Once in the police station, you will need someone to bail you out and the situation can be most embarrassing.

For fun go to hotels with health and SPA centres. Even if there is a raid, the management would be held responsible while the customers are free to go. So beware guys and don’t be taken by those street pimps.............
some of these okt do hotel delivery which is not bad, coz they send 1 to 3 gals to ur room to choose, depending on the nationalities u prefer.
Old 18-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, any chance u know of any good msg places in malacca. i'm heading there in early september. there was a disco ( with a shark head ) in malacca. dun know if its still there. i know that there was a hair saloon with girls there. las yr there, waved at them from the car.

Can help??? Bro malaysian Datuk, you oso can help me???

Quote:
I 'm not based in KL. In May, I went to KL and topo the capital including Mid-valley, Petaling Jaya and Bukit Bintang, find a few happening places (all these have already mentioned in samster forum aredi). With these infor, you cheong there alone shouldn't be a problem............ enjoy yourself there and return with reports lor.
Old 18-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h
bro, any chance u know of any good msg places in malacca. i'm heading there in early september. there was a disco ( with a shark head ) in malacca. dun know if its still there. i know that there was a hair saloon with girls there. las yr there, waved at them from the car.

Can help??? Bro malaysian Datuk, you oso can help me???

I have started a new thread on Malacca, all relevant information are posted there. And should there be any update, post the update in this thread too, thanks.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...6583post546583

gigantic_tk
Old 18-08-2004, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
McHunter99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI, Princess De Inn at Kepong already closed down because got raided many many times...

But I would recommend you to try out at Lisa De Inn at PJ. If u lucky enuf try get the hot chick - Yoko!!! IF U LUCKY enuf becos she is like princess sometimes work sometimes dont...and many plp wanna get her so call the HC of the hotel and book her in advance... Service wise is excellent!!! many cheongsters who tried her gave her 6 stars performance!!!
Or u can try visit Q-bar at Sunway... many young college girls there...some are looking for One-Nite... I have tried one b4...quite pretty, young and a bit plum but tat was a fanstatic sex experience!!! Free of charge too!!! but of cos have to treat her some drinks lar

Good Luck!!
Old 09-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: fun in KL

Quote:
28. Princess Inn (PI), Exit Sg Buluh/Kepong end of LDP. Keep left till junction with traffic lights. Avoid the right hand flyover, which will bring you to Kepong. At the traffic lights, Turn left is Sg Buluh. Don go there! U wants to go STRAIGHT to Sri Damansara 1-5 (that's what it says on the signboard). So go straight at the traffic lights into an area with houses and factories. Turn at the FIRST left, you would have seen a yellow/white sign showing Puchong Inn. Then turn again at the 1st left, you will see Alliance bank (Alliance bank, No 1, Jalan Tembaga SD 5/2A, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52100 Kuala Lumpur) at yr right. PI is right beside it. Tel: +603-6275 1705 [/SIZE]
Latest update:
Princess INN at Bdr Sri Damansara is CLOSED DOWN due to big wind in KL. Totally empty everyone moved out.
It's quite far from KL and PJ, so bros who want to make the trip, pls be informed.!
Old 09-09-2004, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pundek
A bit of error there gigantic_tk. Midvalley is nearly 6km to 8km away from Sunway Lagoon Resort. You won't be able to see the hotel or Pyramid from Federal Highway. From KL take a left at Motorola interchange and follow the jam from there
i think Malaysia Motorola is now spin off to "Freescale Semicon". so don't look out for motorola interchange... "freescale" interchange.

" MORONOLA --- Stupidity Everywhere".

Old 09-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

Noted that Princess Inn has closed down and the telephone numbers need to be updated. Any bros got the latest infor please feedback to this thread and I will compile and update it.
Old 09-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Bro TK how's the scene in Federal Hotel now?? The last time I was there was almost a year plus ago... Really enjoyed myself there, infact I went there 3 days in a row... LOL... Like the part where they parade all the girls before you then you can choose... The attitude of the girls are also good and on the last day I met this girl who was working part time there, managed to ask for her hp number, turns out that she's working in a hair salon in Pelangi Shopping Ctr in JB... Manage to see her in JB, but now lost contact already...
Old 09-09-2004, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82
Bro TK how's the scene in Federal Hotel now?? The last time I was there was almost a year plus ago... Really enjoyed myself there, infact I went there 3 days in a row... LOL... Like the part where they parade all the girls before you then you can choose... The attitude of the girls are also good and on the last day I met this girl who was working part time there, managed to ask for her hp number, turns out that she's working in a hair salon in Pelangi Shopping Ctr in JB... Manage to see her in JB, but now lost contact already...
With the wind blowing stronger before Malaysia Independence Day, a few of the joint has been closed, including the latest I have heard of - Princess Inn. Heard that the locals there advise its clients to visit these joints during office hour as the raids always conducted after office hours and early morning.

gigantic_tk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1