The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My attempt at sharing my experiences...

Just tell it the way YOU want to tell...waiting here for the rest of the story. But don't disappear without a conclusion!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 20-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Two days nights off in a row!! Wow, I must be doing something right... Anyway I gotta rush back to camp now. Here's the next part...

--------------------------

The next morning, I awoke alone on the mattress. Shirley was already up, and taking a shower. The sticky feeling on my briefs was unmistakable. Not cum, but probably pre-cum from all that rubbing she had been doing. I hope it satisfied her. I felt strange though. As if I had done something I should not have done.

The bathroom door opened and Shirley stepped out, wearing only her towel like a turban on her head.

S: Good morning!

Me: Could you please put something on?

S: Hmm? You don’t like what you see?

Shirley walked towards me and stood in front of me. Her bald pussy barely inches from my face. The smell of her feminine wash was strangely arousing.

The little beast started to awaken again.

Me: What did I tell you yesterday?

She knelt down in front of me, pushing her breasts into my face.

S: Suck them.

Me: What? No!

I scrambled off the mattress.

Me: Will you stop seducing me?

S: I’m horny. I want you.

She glanced at my crotch.

S: It seems you want me too…

Me: Shit. No. Not like this. Get dressed or something. Please.

I left the room and headed to living room, looking for my bag. I grabbed my cigarettes and headed to the kitchen and lit one. I took a very long drag on the cigarette, hoping the sudden influx of nicotine would clear my head.
I glanced towards the master bedroom. Shirley was lying on the mattress, legs spread wide open, fingering herself. I heard soft moans from where I was.
In a normal situation, with a normal girl, I probably would have returned to the room and asked if she needed a hand. But somehow something in my head told me not to. Shirley was not a girl who I picked up from clubbing. She was not a girl from the legalized fish-tanks in Geylang. But somehow, she was acting like one. The second stint in Australia really changed her.
I finished my first stick and lit the second one. Maybe I inhaled too fast but I started to choke. I ran to the sink and vomited bile. My gastric problem was acting up again. I finished up the stick and rinsed my mouth. I hoped the water was clean as I drank directly from the tap. I heard Shirley in the throes of passion, her fingers working their magic, no doubt bringing her to the height of her climax. I returned to the room. She was still lying on the mattress, eyes closed, breathing heavily with a contented smile on her face. The fingers of her right hand glistened with her juices. Thank god the mattress was waterproof. She heard me come in and opened her eyes.

S: Come here.

Me (standing at the doorway): No. What do you want?

S: I’m done. Just come in so we can talk.

Sensing nothing was amiss. I walked towards her.

Quick as a flash, she sprang up and pulled my berms and underwear down and managed to grab my semi-erect member with her juice-laden hand.

Me: SHIRLEY!!!

I jumped backwards but tripped and fell on my ass. Shirley crawled towards me, like a big cat stalking its prey.

Me: Shirley, if you don’t stop this nonsense I’ll leave and you won’t see me ever again.

S: Kor, I really want you. I need you. I can’t explain it. You make me horny.

Me: And I already said you can’t have me.

S: Please?

Me: Goodbye.

I got up, put on my pants and left the room. I put on my shirt and grabbed my bag. I was reaching for the main door when Shirley came up from behind and hugged me.

S: Kor, please don’t go. I need someone now.

Me (trying to shrug her off): Stop it. All I see is you needing someone sexually. I won’t provide that for you.

I tried to ignore her soft but firm breasts pressing against my back. On hindsight, I was probably playing hard to get, making her want me even more, so much so that she would probably explode by the time she got me.

S: Kor, just stay please?

Me: You’ve got an addiction. I don’t like it.

S: Kor, I’m sorry. But I need you more than anyone else now.

Me (sighing): I’m gonna make you promise again. No sex. At all. Not now. Not from me. Ok?

S: I don’t know. I want you so bad.

Me: Just promise.

S: I’ll try.

I really did not know what to do. But I told her I would stay. She turned me around and pulled my head towards her. When our lips met for the first time, the feeling was electrifying. I tried to resist but I found myself unable to do so. Our tongues touched. Once, then twice, then it developed into a full-scale tongue fight. I felt a feeling in my chest that I had not felt in a long time, not to mention the feeling in my pants. We frenched for a full ten minutes before breaking off. Shirley was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Me: That was unexpectedly nice.

She merely smiled.

Me: But, no more ok?

S: Are we together?

That caught me off-guard.

Me: Er. I suppose? Let’s take things slow ok?

S (her smile disappearing): Ok.

She appeared disappointed.

Me: Get dressed. We’ll go for breakfast.

to be continued...
Old 21-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

this is seriously strange... 3rd nights off in a week. I think my OC is feeling generous...

------------------------

Come to think of it, I could probably be fucking her brains out every waking moment of every day. But I could not bring myself to do it then. I was there to help her settle in, and get her life back, not pleasure her. Up till today I still cannot explain why I never did anything with her until much later.

The rest of the Sunday passed without much incident. Shirley seemed happy, and the bandage on her left arm notwithstanding, I might actually have thought that nothing unusual happened just the day before, or that morning for that matter.

We had breakfast, went window shopping. Or rather I window shopped, Shirley bought some bikinis and lingerie. Though it was pretty obvious, I wondered what she was up to.

We chatted, kissed, cuddled and did all those things normal couples did. No doubt I have known her for so long, but the progression to a more intimate relationship ought to take time. In any case, I was still somewhat involved with another girl at that point of time. It was my best friend’s sister. We were fuck-buddies. Sort of. But that is another story for another time.

We chilled for a while at East Coast Park, having gotten some drinks from the 7-11. Sitting on the breakwater and catching up on old times was really relaxing, and I got to find out more things about her.

She had two boyfriends while in Australia, both of which were horny bastards according to her. But she never let them into her pants. She also had a couple of flings, but declined to comment on how far she actually went with them.

And no, she confirmed that she did not get a boob job. And the close proximity of my face to her chest on a few occasions did not detect any surgical scars. In any case, I did not know how to tell if a girl did undergo breast augmentation. So I took her word for it.

We were sufficiently high when we got back to the car, and I was dreading the long drive back to her place. I doubt I was incapacitated by the alcohol, but if I was stopped at a roadblock, it might have gotten embarrassing. Drink driving and Army Regulars do not really go well together.

We managed to get back without incident. We kissed in the lift on the way up, and her attempts to get me to fondle her were futile. I had to admire my restraint. Perhaps I really did want a lasting emotional relationship this time. Or perhaps the evil side of me was really just playing hard to get.

We frenched all the way into the master bedroom, after fumbling about to open the main door. I wondered if I should go further with her. She seemed to want it. And my little monster was really straining to get out of its prison. Perhaps it was time to buy some boxers.

Our lips still locked, our tongues swirling against each other, I somehow managed to remove her T-shirt during a brief interlude. She did the same with mine and tossed it aside. She was not wearing a bra but a bikini top and the knot securing it easily came undone with a gentle tug. Her soft breasts sprang free and she pressed them onto my chest.

Her shorts proved to be more of a challenge as they were button-fly. I struggled to unbutton them with one hand, the other gently caressing her hair. In the end, she had to help me get them off. My berms on the other hand, came off easily. Definitely a good reason to wear clothes a size or two larger.

At that point of time, my erection was really straining against my briefs. I really regretted not having any boxer shorts. I blame the Army definitely, for extolling the virtues of briefs, especially during physical training and going outfield. Shirley tugged at my briefs, managing to pull it down, exposing my monster of a hard-on.

S: Oh my god. You’re huge.

I did not know if that was a compliment or if she was being sarcastic. Surely Australian guys had more than a 6.5” tool? Then again, she had never seen my cock fully erect. And perhaps the fact that I shave gave her the impression of added length.

She stroked it lightly. I trembled. I had not had such a gentle caress down there for quite some time.

I gave in to my urges and ran my fingers down her neck, stopping at the bottom of her breasts. I cupped them and gave them a gentle squeeze. They were soft.

Me: Definitely no silicone in there.

S (in mock anger): You idiot!

I brushed my thumbs against both her nipples. She tensed up for a bit before relaxing. I rubbed a little harder, feeling them fill with blood. I kissed her neck, and went lower, planting soft kisses down her collarbone, my tongue drawing lines as it went. I squeezed her left boob and kissed around the nipple. She inhaled deeply.

S: Suck it.

Me: No.

And I continued to swirl my tongue around her nipple, deliberately missing the point. Then I moved on to her right boob, repeating the same process and absolutely driving her crazy.

At this point of time, I had actually discharged quite a bit of pre-cum and it left a stick trail on her stomach. She rubbed the pre-cum into her body and traced her index finger around my dickhead, lubricating it with my own juices. She wrapped her hand around tool and began to jack me off, ensuring that the foreskin almost completely covered the head before pulling it back down.

S: Can I?

She began the kneel down and almost succeeded in encircling her soft lips around my throbbing sausage but I pulled her up, forcing my tongue back into her mouth.

Me: Let’s not go too fast shall we?

And we continued kissing and fondling each other.

By the time my hand reached her love hole, I wondered if I had actually pre-cummed so much as her g-string was nearly soaked through. I pushed it aside and caressed her lips, feeling around for her love button under the hood.

Then I stopped.

Me: I think that’s enough for now.

S: WHAT??!

Me: Sorry, I really want to take things slow.

S: Are you a virgin?

She grabbed my cock and wanked it vigorously.

Me: Hey! Of course not.

S: Then prove it.

Me: Not now. Next time ok?

S: Grrr. It’s not fair.

Me: Well, you can always do what you did this morning…

S: Of course I will. Virgin-boy…

Me: I’m gonna ignore you.

And we continued teasing each other all the way into the shower where I had a free show of her pleasuring herself.

to be continued...
Old 22-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing a very engaging story bro TS, Thx & cheers ...............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 22-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

Thanks to all the bros who upped my points.

I hope to see more comments or suggestions on how to improve my writing style.

Thinking of becoming an author or journalist when I leave the army.

Negative feedback is welcome as well.

Thanks again!
Old 22-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

you are good! keep up the good work!
Old 23-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster

back from camp... argh...

--------------------------

The furniture and electronics arrived on Monday and we spent the entire day setting up the house, arranging and rearranging the new furniture to make things as comfortable for her.

The Starhub guy came over on Tuesday morning to set up the cable TV and internet. Everything seemed to be falling perfectly into place.

On Tuesday night, I had to go back to camp and Shirley was left alone at home. She did not seem pleased that I deserted her but understood that I had not much of a choice. In the Army, usually only the married personnel get stay-out privileges. Sometimes, the Regulars get to stay-out too, but in my unit it was CO’s discretion to allow a non-married regular to stay-out. And he decided that I did not have a good enough reason to stay-out. Furthermore, I was Acting Platoon Sergeant at that time, and I had men to take care of, so I decided that staying-in would be better for their morale. In any case, Shirley could take care of herself. I hope. But I let her know that if there was ever an emergency, I would be over to help her out.

I was in camp from Tuesday night all the way till Saturday morning. I called Shirley to see if she needed me over.

Me: Yo. I’ve been released.

S: Hmm. You woke me. What do you want to do?

Me: I don’t know. Do you need any help over there? Have you settled in yet?

S: I think so. I think I’ve been watching too much TV… It’s boring without you around.

Me: Er. I have a job. Maybe you should get one too…

S: Nah. Think I’ll slack for awhile longer. You wanna come over?

Me: I’m going home to wash my clothes and stuff and get some rest.

S: I’ve got a washing machine! It’s brand new!

Me: Well… Ok.

So I headed over to Shirley’s place to do my laundry. Apparently she had gone back to sleep. Thank goodness she had given me a spare key so I let myself in, proceeded to the kitchen and dumped all my clothes into the wash.

While waiting for the washing machine to do its job, I lay on the Ikea sofa and promptly fell asleep.

I was awakened when Shirley jumped on me.

Me: Ouch.

S: I’m not that heavy.

Me: What’s up?

S: I’m bored.

She kissed me. I kissed her back.

Me: And?

S: Let’s go out!

Me: Where?

S: I don’t know.

Me: My clothes aren’t done, and I want to sleep…

S: Ok! I’ll join you.

And she squeezed into the space between me and the back of the sofa. I fell off.

Me: It’s not big enough.

S: Come to my room then. It’s king-sized.

Me: I haven’t showered since morning. And it’s a hot day.

S: Well go shower then!

Me: I’ve got no other clean clothes…

S: Sleep naked…

Me: I really want to sleep.

S (cheekily): I won’t disturb you…

Me: You better not.

S: Don’t you trust me?

And she imitated the Puss-in-boots from Shrek. I melted.

Me: Fine. Fine. I’ll go shower and sleep in your bed. But nothing else.

S: I’ll hang your clothes for you!

Me: Thanks.

I went to shower and literally collapsed onto the bed. It was really comfortable. I must have knocked out for the next time I awoke, Shirley was beside me reading a book. She was fully clothed. I guess she learnt how to control her urges and not take me for her sex slave. We went out for dinner and I was attacked by the ‘zzz’ monster again. The next day, we had breakfast, lunch, and dinner before I headed back to camp.

Me: You’ll be ok right?

S: Yeah. Don’t worry about me, I’ll see you next week?

Me: Ok. I’ve got to go now. Bye.

I gave her a goodbye kiss and left.

This carried on for a couple of weekends. There was absolutely no intimacy between us and the most we did was kiss and cuddle.

One weekend however, I went back to my parents’ house, having not been there for quite a while. All this while, the house was just a house, and I never felt like it was a home, given the strained relationship with my father and that I hardly spoke to my step-mom.

Dad: Look who’s back. Do you think this is a hotel?

He seemed drunk. And it was only noon. I ignored him.

Dad: Look at me when I talk to you!

Me: What’s your problem? I give you money every month don’t I?

Dad: You think your $400 is a big deal? I want $1000.

Now that was really pushing it. If I had to contribute a thousand, along with my car installments and other bills, I would probably have enough money to live like a NSF.

Me: You’re absurd. Andrew gives you money too. Is that not enough?

Andrew was my half-brother who signed on in the Army as well.

Dad: Andrew gives his mother money. Are you going to give me $1000 or not?

Dad: Then don’t come back.

Me: Fine! I’m hardly here anyway!

I stormed off, slamming the gate as I left. It was just as well that he chased me out, I did not enjoy being there.

to be continued after I grab some dinner...
Old 24-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

sorry bros, i knocked out right after dinner and only just woke up...

here's the next installment...

-----------------------

Eventually I moved in with Shirley. She was lonely and I got chased out of my parents’ house. And we were a couple now. Sort of.

I still did not have penetrative sex with her, and did not allow her to give me a blowjob. I limited our intimacy to heavy petting and mutual masturbation.

Maybe I was worried that her braces would rip my cock to shreds.

In any case, she did not want to collect rent from me, so I offered to pay the utilities and internet bills.

I decided to move into the other bedroom to avoid sharing a bed with her. It did not seem right to sleep in the same bed every night and besides, I wanted some privacy to myself. I spent an entire weekend driving to and fro her house and my parents’ place grabbing my stuff.

Me: Damn. I can’t bring my bed along.

S: You can sleep in my bed!

Me: Yeah. But no.

S: Why?

Me: I don’t think I can handle your constant demands for sex…

S: Very funny. You still have not done anything to me you virgin-boy!

Me: It’s not the right time yet.

S: I thought the legal age of consent here is 16?

Me: It is. What’s the link?

S: I’m way past 16.

Me: So?

S: So we can fuck and you won’t go to jail?

Me: That’s not the point…

S: Are you involved with someone else?

S: Then why are you holding back?

Me: Well…

S: You don’t find me attractive sexually?

Me: Er, it’s not that.

S: You have a disease?

Me: No!

S: Then why don’t you want to put your cock into my pussy?

Me: I can’t explain it. But can we please just take things slowly?

S: You’re scared of something…

Me: Maybe.

S: What?

Me: I don’t know.

S: This is irritating…

Me: Look. All these years I’ve looked at you as a sister. And now we’re suddenly progressing into something more sexual. It’s strange.

S: I’ve already wanked you and you fingered me. What’s so strange about putting your cock in me?

Me: I don’t know.

And seriously this conversation went on forever. But it ended with her grudgingly accepting that I was not going to fuck her yet.

It is seriously quite fun playing hard to get, but I had to find a way to somehow detach myself from thinking of her as a sibling and to start seeing her as a romantic partner.

to be continued...
Old 24-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

The days turned into weeks and eventually months. Shirley seemed to accept the fact that I was become more like a weekend housemate than a sex partner.

Her 21st birthday was fast approaching and I wondered what I should get her. I hardly bought presents for girls, other than flowers and chocolates, and this was an important milestone in a person’s life. The first step into adulthood.

As luck or fate would have it, I suffered an injury during Army training, and had to undergo surgery to repair the damage. My left foot was in a cast from toes up, until just below the knee. I was given medical leave for two months, and had to learn how to move around using crutches. Above her concern for my well-being, I believe Shirley was secretly ecstatic that I would be at home for such an extended period.

She became a nurse-maid of sorts to me, cooking (actually buying food as she is not a very good cook), washing my clothes, making sure I took my medication on time etc.. The only thing I did not let her do was assist me to bathe, as I was pretty sure she would take advantage of my lack of mobility.

I was bored to tears. There was absolutely nothing to do while on Medical Leave. In the space of the 2 weeks that I was at home, I finished reading 8 novels, and spent countless hours watching lame stuff on YouTube. Strangely even Shirley and I had run out of things to talk about. I wondered how I was going to last the remaining 6 weeks.

One night, after I had eaten my dinner and taken my painkillers, I showered then struggled back onto my bed to read. Without knowing it, I dozed off.
I was roused by Shirley. I awoke, drowsy from my medication.

Me: What’s up?

S: How are you feeling?

She was wearing a Nurses’ Uniform, the type that nursing students wear when they go for their hospital attachment. I wondered where she had gotten it from. She stood up, walked around my bed, parading the uniform to me.

S: Like it?

Me (groggily): What’s going on?

S: I shall be your nurse for tonight.

Me: Ok. But it’s not time yet for my medicine right? What time is it?

S: It’s almost midnight.

Me (playing along): Ok nurse. Let me sleep. Wake me up when I need to take my medicine.

My mind drifted to those Japanese porn videos that I watched before. The sight of Shirley dressed as a nurse was strangely arousing.

S (seductively) : Are you sure you don’t need anything?

Me: Nope. Just let me sleep. Turn off the light when you leave ok?

S: Ok.

She went to switch off the main light in the bedroom and turned on one of the standing lamps.

Me: Hey. I want to sleep.

Shirley did not answer. Instead, she strode up to the foot of the bed and stripped off the nurses’ uniform. She was not wearing any underwear.

Me: Shirley! What are you doing??

She remained silent as she crawled onto the bed, carefully avoiding the cast I had on my left leg. With a quick tug, she removed the sarong I was wearing (I wore a sarong as it was hard to wear shorts with the damn cast on my leg). I regretted not wearing any underwear.

Pressing her breasts against me, she slid upwards, ending at my chest. She bent down to kiss me, forcing her warm wet tongue into my mouth. I felt a stirring down below.

Me: Shirley. Stop.

S: No way. Tonight you’re mine.

Me: But I can’t do anything!

S: I’ll do everything…

Me: Shirley, please.

S: Have you forgotten what day it is?

I racked my brains for an answer. Then it hit me. In a few minutes, she would be 21.

Me: You’re birthday is tomorrow.

S: Good answer. Now I shall collect my present.

Me: What the. I have a present for you.

S: Really? Where is it?

Me: Haven’t got it yet.

S: Too bad. This will be my present then.

She produced a scarf from somewhere and tied my hands together.

Me: Er. This is not good. Could you not tie me up?

I did not like the idea of being helpless.

S: It’s kinky. Now shut up and enjoy.

She licked my neck and continued down towards my nipples, giving them gentle bites with each flick of her tongue. I could feel her braces scraping my skin. It worried me, as she would surely use her mouth down south.

The cold air from the air-conditioner made me shudder. The trails of saliva Shirley was leaving on my body did not help. She was already at my abdomen, kissing and licking as she made her way down. The monster was semi-hard and leaking pre-cum.

Shirley grabbed my semi-hard cock and pulled back the foreskin. She ran her tongue from the base up till the head. Her soft lips enveloped the head, gently sucking the pre-cum from its source. She began to wank me, while sucking on the head, gently squeezing my balls at the same time. I felt more and more pre-cum leaking out. I struggled in my restraints.

Me: Ahh.. Shirley…

The effect of the painkillers somehow did not allow me to achieve a full erection. The sight of Shirley giving me a blowjob was driving me insane, and yet I all I could do was watch. And no, I did not feel her braces while she was blowing me. Somehow, she knew how to cover her teeth with her lips while sucking on the head. I was impressed.

S: Something’s wrong. It’s still soft.

Me: I think it’s the medicine.

Shirley wrapped her fingers around my pole and wanked me slowly, using her saliva and my pre-cum as lubricant. Her other hand massaged my balls. Every few strokes, she would either lick or suck my cock, making sure that more saliva was on it. I really thought I was going to die of pleasure.

Me: Ahh… Ahh… Please.. Untie me…

She did not reply again, concentrating instead of torturing me. Suddenly, she turned around and adopted the ‘69’ position, inching her pussy closer and closer to my face.

Once again, the smell of her feminine wash was really arousing. I stuck out my tongue and tried to attack her pussy. But she was too far away.

Me: Hey! I can’t reach you.

S: Too bad.

And she continued with the blowjob. I struggled to untie myself. And I succeeded.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy towards me, burying my face in the sweet scent. The sudden attack on her pussy gave her a shock and I felt her braces scraping my dickhead.

Me: Oww….

S: Sorry, it’s your fault.

I attacked her clamshell again, licking the soft lips and rubbing her clit. I pulled back the hood and attacked it with my tongue, alternating between soft licks and sucking on it. Her juices started to flow and I tasted it. I could not decide if it was bitter, salty or sour but it was definitely not sweet. Whoever described a woman’s juices as sweet nectar ought to be shot.

By now Shirley was very wet and her blowjob was punctuated by moans. She stopped and climbed on top of me.

We kissed, our tongues still carrying our juices. She rubbed her pussy on my cock.

Me: Shit. I don’t have condoms.

S: I don’t care.

Me: Er.

S: Anyway you’re still not hard. The condom might just slip off.

Now that was embarrassing. More than twenty minutes of sucking and my dick was still half-flaccid. I hoped that this was really a side-effect of the medication and not a permanent thing.

Shirley grabbed my cock and rubbed the heard around her pussy.

S: Think it’s gonna fit?

Me: Probably. It’s not hard like you said.

I felt her warm pussy lips wrap around my dickhead as she slowly lowered herself down onto me. She was extremely wet and yet she appeared to be having some trouble.

Me: Damn, you’re tight…

S: You’re too big, even when soft…

After much trying she managed to get it all in and started riding, very slowly. She looked as though she was in pain. I could feel her pussy muscles grabbing my cock every time she moved up and down.

After riding for about 10 minutes, she got off and turned around, mounting me in the reverse cowgirl position. Again, she rode very slowly.
After another 10 minutes, she stopped.

Me: You’re done?

S: I’m sore.

Me: Well, you’re damn tight. Even when you’re wet.

S: You can’t cum?

Me: I don’t think so. Must be the medication.

S: Well I don’t think I can ride anymore. It hurts.

Me: Then don’t. This was a bad idea…

S: Nah. It was fun, for awhile.. And you still owe me a real present.

Me: Oh yeah. Happy birthday.

S: Wanna shower?

Me: Yeah, go ahead, I’ll be right behind you.

Shirley got up and went back to her room. It seemed as though her legs were trembling.

By the time I got to her bathroom, she was already under the shower. She was crying, and I saw some blood being washed down the drain.

I looked at my cock, there was blood on it as well.

Me: You’re bleeding.

S (sniffling): Yeah.

Me: You’re a virgin?

S: Yeah.

Me: Crap.

No wonder she was so tight. I had taken her cherry. Or rather, she had given me her cherry, and yet it was not a very enjoyable experience for her.

Me: I thought you had boyfriends in Australia?

S: I didn’t sleep with them. Mostly had oral sex and stuff.

That explains her blowjob skills, even with braces.

Me: Why did you give me your virginity?

S: I don’t know. Even before I left I wanted you to do it. But you never made a move.

Me: Why me?

S: I don’t know.

Me: Sorry if it wasn’t very enjoyable.

S: It’s ok.

Me: We’ll try again when I’m better ok?

S: Yeah. I should have been more patient. Hug me to sleep?

Me: Er. How? My leg’s in a cast. You can hug me.

After her shower, Shirley helped to wash me and we headed off to bed. As she lay on my chest I wondered if I would have stopped her from deflowering herself on me if I had not injured my leg. Thinking back, I probably would have let her fuck me, but if I was not injured, it probably would have been more enjoyable.

I felt bad, not being able to pleasure her. But there would be other chances. Especially since we had broken the barrier, both literally and metaphorically. Hopefully when I recovered, sex would be better for the both of us.

to be continued...
Old 29-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Good stuff bro, plz carry onz, cheers ..................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 29-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

sorry bros, i was outfield for since sunday, here's the next part...

----------------------------------

We decided not to try to have sex anymore until my leg healed. Every now and then though, Shirley tried to make me cum by giving me blowjobs and handjobs, but somehow or another, I could not. I figured that the painkillers I was taken probably made me unable to cum due to the muscle relaxant. It felt damn good but every time I thought I was about to explode, the feeling just went away. Maybe it was psychological as well, maybe I did not feel good that she was the one doing all the work and giving me pleasure while I just lay back and did nothing.

I had another two more weeks of Medical Leave when Shirley told me that it was probably time she looked for a job, as she was feeling extremely bored at home. I felt it was a good idea, even though she did not really need to supplement her income.

Eventually, she decided to join an events management company on a contract basis, without a fixed monthly salary. Remuneration would be commission-based, depending on the scale and success of the event.

After my Medical Leave ended, I returned to camp and was tasked with administrative duties for a short while until I fully recovered. My promotion had been held back due to my period of absence and I was feeling rather pissed off that my colleagues had already been promoted while I was lagging behind.
Shirley too was pretty busy with her new job, even though it was contract based, and we only saw each other on weekends as I stayed in camp.

About two months later, on a Friday night, I was drinking alone at home when she came back from a meeting.

A couple of cans of beer were already empty, and I had switched to whiskey and coke. The ashtray was also pretty full and the living room kind of stank of cigarettes.

S: Kor, why are you drinking so much?

Me: Don’t bother about me.

S: Hey, you don’t have to be so hostile…

Me: Sorry. It’s my job. I’m a fucking clerk now.

S: I thought you told me it’s temporary?

Me: I thought it was. My leg doesn’t seem to be recovering. The doctor said I might have to downgrade permanently.

S: Is that bad?

Me: Yeah. It means I can’t do the things I enjoy. I have to sit in front of a fucking computer. Or something.

S: Is being a soldier that fun? Isn’t there any other job you want to do?

Me: I don’t know. I’ve been in the army for so long. I don’t know what else I can do.

S: But you’re studying now right?

Me: I quit.

S: Why?

Me: Didn’t like it.

S: Isn’t a diploma enough?

Me: Maybe, but the pay would suck.

S: Maybe you should wait a few more months and see if you will recover fully?

Me: I can’t wait that long. My colleagues can now be considered my superiors. It sucks.

I finished my whiskey cola and poured a shot of whiskey. I downed it in one gulp. I lit another cigarette.

S: Hey, seriously, don’t drink and smoke so much.

She went into the kitchen and got another cup.

S: I’ll join you.

We started drinking shots. I was already fucking high, and soon enough Shirley was getting high too.

I looked her in the eyes and pulled her close to me. Her hand instinctively reached for my cock.

We started frenching while fondling each other. I squeezed her breasts a little too hard.

S: Ouch. Be gentle!

Me: Sorry.

I removed her business jacket to reveal a sleeveless blouse. I unbuttoned the blouse and attacked her neck, planting soft kisses and reached her breasts. I tried to unhook her bra but I was unable to do so. I guess I was that high. I squeezed them again through her bra. She shuddered and grabbed my cock through my shorts.

Leaving her bra on, I worked my way down to her skirt, trying desperately to unzip it but I failed again. Shirley shrugged and stood up.

S: You’re useless.

She took off her skirt to reveal a red thong. It seems like she really liked wearing thongs. She reached around and unhooked her bra. I immediately attacked her breasts as they sprung free from their restraints. I pushed her onto the sofa and removed my shorts and boxers in one motion. My semi-erect cock sprung free, leaving a trail of pre-cum.

She grabbed my cock with her right hand and pulled me closer to her with her left. Wrapping her soft lips around my head, she proceeded to give me a good sucking. I climbed on to the sofa and started fucking her mouth. She choked and pushed me away.

S: Fuck! Can you be a little gentle?

I did not care. Flipping her onto the sofa, I spread her legs and went straight for her pussy. It had a slight musky and sweaty smell. She tried to push me away.

S: Don’t! It stinks! I haven’t showered.

I ignored her and thrust my wet tongue into her love hole while my thumb searched for her clit. I found it and rubbed it. She moaned and grabbed my hair. I licked the sides of her pussy and thighs before sucking on her clit. I inserted a finger in, then two. She moaned louder and grabbed my hair harder. After licking and fingering her for about five minutes, I withdrew my fingers and coated my cock with her juices, mixing with my pre-cum.

S: You’re not on painkillers any more right?

Me: Still am.

S: And you were drinking alcohol???

Me: Yeah.

I positioned my cock head at the entrance, rubbing the sides and her clit, she moaned and writhed under me.

Me: Are you ready?

S: Please please please be gentle.

Me: You didn’t have sex since then?

S: With who?

Me: I don’t know. Whoever.

S: You bastard.

She slapped me playfully.

I inserted my cock head into her slowly. I felt her tensing up. She was wet, but still extremely tight. I pushed another inch in. She let out a gasp but covered her mouth.

Me: You ok?

S (gritting her teeth): Yeah…

I entered slowly, inch by inch, until I hit her cervix. There was still about another inch or so that could not enter anymore. Either she had a short vagina due to her small stature, or I was really too big for her. My fuck buddy never complained and in fact enjoyed it when I hit her cervix.

Me: Ready?

She nodded.

I withdrew and re-entered slowly as I tried not to hurt her. Her juices were really lubricating but every time I re-entered, the her pussy just contracted naturally and she gasped in pain.

After about five minutes I stopped.

Me: This isn’t working. All I hear is you in pain. You wanna ride me instead?

I withdrew completely and sat on the sofa. She straddled me and grabbed my cock, leading it to her pussy. I teased her nipples with my tongue.

S: Fuck….. This is hard.

She slid down slowly, trying to accommodate my cock. Then she stopped.

S: I can’t it’s too long. And it hurts.

She got off and went to her room.

Me: What the fuck?

I sat there wanking myself, trying to keep the erection alive. I heard Shirley opening her drawer and I heard the rustling of a plastic bag. She reappeared with a small box. I thought it was condoms.

Me: What’s that?

S: A vibrating cock-ring. I read somewhere it’s supposed to help.

Me: Really? I never heard of that.

S: Well, let’s try.

She knelt in front of me and started sucking me again, taking in her own juices and my pre-cum. I never had a pussy-to-mouth experience before. She tore open the packet and inserted the vibrating thing into the cock ring before slipping it onto my cock. It was damn tight. I hoped it would not cut off the blood flow and I would have to amputate my cock. She positioned it about 4-5 inches from the head.

Me: You sure this will work?

S: Only one way to find out.

She straddled me again. Her still lubricated love hole slid down my pole easily. Her clit made contact with the cock-ring and she moaned. I attacked her breasts again.

Every time her clit hit the cock-ring it vibrated and she moaned even louder. Eventually, she just sat on me, rubbing her clit onto the cock-ring. I grabbed her head and we started frenching. I felt her shudder. She tried to moan but I continued to french her. Suddenly, her entire lower body seemed to lose strength and she collapsed onto me, breathing heavily. She came. The cock-ring was still vibrating and she was still shuddering slightly.

S: That..was… amazing………

She kissed me and slowly slid off. Her legs were shaking as she sat down beside me.

S: Kor, fuck me.

Me: Er. Could you not call me Kor. It sounds very wrong now.

She pulled me towards her.

S: JUST FUCK ME!

I entered her again in missionary position. The cock-ring really worked in the sense that it stopped me from penetrating her too deeply. I alternated my thrusting between slow and fast speeds, her moans never stopping. She wrapped her hands around me and dug her nails into my back. I kept on pumping, this time going faster and faster.

S: OH GOD! YES! YES!

I realized she never asked me to fuck her harder. I would probably rip her apart if I did.

Me: I’m gonna cum!

S: YES! YES! SHOOT INSIDE ME!

Me: Are you on the pill?

S: NO! JUST SHOOT INSIDE ME!

She wrapped her legs around my back. What the hell was she trying to do? Did she want to get pregnant?

I had already reached the point of no return as I tried to pull out. I must have shot around 2 streams of my cum inside her before I managed to pull out.

Another two streams shot towards her face, most of it landing on her breasts and stomach. It was my turn to shudder as I grabbed my cock and wanked out the remaining cum. I had shot around 6-7 streams of thick, sticky cum.

damn character limit...
Old 29-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

S: Wow. How long haven’t you had sex?

Me: Er. Too long?

S: You don’t masturbate?

Me: Not since I injured my leg?

S: That’s explains the amount of cum.

She rubbed her breasts and stomach, spreading my cum around.

Me: Er. I shot inside you too. What if you get pregnant?

S: Then we’ll get married!

Me: WHAT?!

S: Kidding. It’s the safe period.

Now, I had no idea what the hell a safe period was. But I took her word anyway.

Me: You sure?

S: Trust me. If there’s a kid I’ll abort.

I did not like the sound of that. But I could not say much. It was her decision after all.

The cock-ring was still on me and my erection refused to subside even though I probably emptied two testicles worth of semen. Shirley flipped over.

S: Wanna go again?

Me: Are you serious?

S: Yeah.

She bent over and wiggled her ass at me. I positioned my cock at her entrance and slid in again. I felt the stickiness of my sperm inside of her and it turned me on even more. I rammed her harder and slapped her ass. She moaned.

S: Urgh. Ahh… Faster…

I pumped her faster and faster until I felt my thighs cramping. I slowed down.

S: DON’T STOP!

She reached around and tried to pull me towards her. I quickened the pace again. After another 5 minutes, I felt the familiar stirring in my loins and I quickly pulled out. Safe period or not, I was not going to cum in her again. She turned around and quickly wrapped her mouth around my cock. I did not have the intention to cum in her mouth but it seemed she wanted it.

She probably only pumped me a few times before I released my second load into her mouth. It felt like a lot but I could not tell. She refused to release me. Even after I stopped cumming, she continued sucking and licking my dickhead, which was by now super sensitive. I had to pull her off my cock. And it was still hard. I immediately removed the cock-ring. Shirley stood up. She swallowed my cum and grabbed me towards her. She frenched me and I tasted the remnants of my own cum in her mouth. It was salty & bitter. I was sure I need to eat more fruits and vegetables and less meat. My cock was still three-quarters erect.

Shirley grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her clit again.

Me: I can’t.

She ignored me and in a standing position, tried to mount my cock.

Me: I really can’t. Left leg.

She was probably less than 50kg I but I doubt I could carry her. And I really thought I could not cum three times in such a short time. She pulled me back to the sofa and spread her legs. In order to satisfy her seemingly unending sexual appetite, I pushed my semi-hard cock into her. She was still wet.

This time it was much easier and less painful for her as I was not fully erect. I thought I could not cum as I was already very numb. But Shirley’s moans kept me going. After what seemed like an eternity, I came again. But I was too shagged to pull out and I shot my third load into her. I pulled out and it leaked out of her pussy and onto the sofa.

I collapsed on the floor trying to catch my breath, my heart beating like a drummer on steroids. I thought I was going to die of a heart attack. Maybe mixing the painkillers with alcohol was not such a good idea.

I looked at Shirley. She was breathing deeply too and absent-mindedly caressing her breasts. She seemed happy.

The cream was still leaking out of her pie onto the sofa. She inserted her finger into her pussy and tried to force the remainder out. I had never cum so much in my entire life. Shirley opened her eyes and looked at me.

S: Aren’t you glad the sofa’s made of leather?

to be continued...
Old 30-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Chris888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, i love your story alot. Everynight i camp at the computer hoping to see more installments of your story damn it, it just get better!! How to up your points ah? Please i need more of this story. Sounds damn real somemore.

I like the part she is a rich man 's daughter still can stay her house and fxxx her.
Old 30-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris888 View Post
Bro, i love your story alot. Everynight i camp at the computer hoping to see more installments of your story damn it, it just get better!! How to up your points ah? Please i need more of this story. Sounds damn real somemore.

I like the part she is a rich man 's daughter still can stay her house and fxxx her.
Thanks, and don't worry about upping my points. I'm here to share my story.

She's not really a rich man's daughter, just that her dad owns the flat and sends her money. It's probably his way of making it up to her for breaking up the family.

As for staying in the her house, let's just say it was never my intention to start a physical relationship with her, things just happened.

Just stay tuned for the next part. I'll carry on once I reach home.
Old 31-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

The previous session was probably the most intense session that Shirley and I had ever had. After that, sex was normal between us. Maybe it was her job stress, coupled with my job dissatisfaction that made us boring.

We hardly went out to watch movies, chill out or date like a regular couple would. We were just like fuck buddies who happened to live in the same house. And even then, sex was mundane and routine. She would use me when she felt like it, and I would do likewise.

It even came to a stage where we would not talk, not kiss or cuddle, and get straight down to oral sex and full sex.

It was that boring.

At around this time, I started to get involved with my good friend’s sister, having been fuck-buddies for a while before this.

I met Jenny while I was still in Junior College (I was there for a year, and stupidly quit to go to a Polytechnic). She was the sister of one of my classmates. A group of us used to hang out with him at his place after school as he stayed opposite, playing PS2, smoking, and generally slacking off.
Jenny was only in Sec 1 then, studying in a school in the same area. Every day she would come home from school and scold us for smoking in the house, and disappear into her room. She would appear half an hour later, changed, and announce to no one in particular that she was going out with her friends.

We never paid much attention to her, owing to the fact that she was still young, irritating, and generally because JC girls were much hotter, especially those who wore their skirts shorter than others, and wore dark coloured bras under the light coloured blouse.

I did not have much encounters with Jenny other than the almost daily sightings of her at her house when I went over to chill. After I left JC, I hardly met up with my friend as he had enlisted in the army while I was still studying. It was only years later, during my last year of poly that I had a chance meeting with her.

I was at a Burger King outlet in a certain shopping centre having my lunch alone when someone came up behind me and tapped me on my shoulder, nearly causing me to choke on my chicken sandwich.

Jenny: Hi! Remember me?

I searched my brain for an answer. The girl who slid into the booth opposite me had shoulder-length peroxide blonde hair, goth-like makeup, multiple ear piercings, a nose-stud, and a tongue-stud. I wondered if there was anywhere else on her body that was pierced.

Me: Er.

J: I’m Jason’s sister!

Me: Jenny? Wow? I couldn’t recognize you!

She had definitely grown up. I could detect roundness where her flat chest used to be. She was much taller than before.

J: How come you don’t hang out with Jason anymore?

Me: I do. We go clubbing sometimes. He’s in the army now lah. Abit hard to meet.

J: Ooohh… clubbing. Do you have one night stands?

Me: Huh. No lah. Just go and drink and dance lor. I don’t like clubbing actually.

J: Issit… Bring me go leh.

This girl was definitely direct. And still underaged.

Me: You’re what, sixteen?

J: Seventeen this year lah. I’m going to your poly!

Me: Really? Well, I graduate in a few weeks.

J: Huh. So fast ah. Then I can’t see you there. Fail your exams la! Then can stay back one more year.

Me: Why? Interested in me ah?

J: Yah! How you know ah?

Me: Seriously?

J: Kidding la. Haha. You so easy bluff one.

Me: Right. Not funny.

J: Why you no girlfriend ah? Desperate issit?

Me: No la. No girlfriend. Not desperate la.

J: You got cigarettes?

This was the girl who a few years ago kicked up a fuss when we were smoking in her kitchen.

Me: You smoke meh? Last time always make noise when we smoke.

J: Aiyah, Jason smoke, mom and dad also smoke, everytime got people in the house they also smoke, so now I smoke lor.

Me: You’re underaged leh.

J: You also what. Last time. How you buy your cigarettes ah?

Me: Just buy lor. You mean now you look so ah-lian they still don’t sell to you meh?

J: Ya lor. Irritating. Can help me buy or not?

Me: No. You too young.

J: Wah lau. Don’t like that leh. I almost seventeen liao la. Smoke, drink and fuck liao.

I almost choked on my fries.

Me: Eh, I eating leh. Don’t give me a shock can or not.

J: Huh? What shock? I cannot fuck meh. Don’t tell me you still virgin.

Me: Nabei, no lah. But I see you last time look so innocent.

J: Haha! Really meh? I fourteen years old lose my virginity liao la.

Me: Too much info.

J: Wah. I thought guys like to talk about sex right?

Me: Not with girls! Especially those younger than me. Or my friends sister.

J: Wah. Like that ah. Then treat me as your friend lor. Am I your friend or not?

Me: Er. Why not? But I still don’t really know you leh.

J: Then get to know me lor! Weekend I got party at my place. You wanna come?

Me: Huh. A bit weird leh. I go to your party. Jason there or not?

J: Dunno leh. He never say he coming. He got girlfriend now la, always not at home.

Me: Wah, army still got time for girlfriend ah?

J: Ya lor. Dunno where he find one also. Army all guys.

Me: Maybe it’s boyfriend!

J: Haha! Dunno lah. So you wanna come or not?

Me: See how lah. Give me your number then I let you know. Saturday or Sunday?

J: Actually is Friday. After 10pm. You still remember where I stay right?

Me: Ya. Think so. Must bring present or not?

J: Just bring yourself. Or if you want bring alcohol.

Me: Er. What’s the age range of the people there?

J: All around my age lor.

Me: And there’s alcohol?

J: Ya. Why? Cannot ah? Got cigar also. My friend buy from overseas.

Me: Underaged drinking and smoking party. Sounds like fun.

J: Wah lau, don’t sarcastic leh. You come I intro you to my friends lah. All chio one. Fuckable.

Me: Haha. Very funny. See how lah. I got projects to do. See if I got time. I will SMS you lah.

J: Ok lor. Hurry up finish leh. Let’s go smoke.

Me: Ok.

to be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1