The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackzone View Post
Hahaha. There were no outright FJ, but everything else was included, including bbbj. Nuru, sauna, full body massage were all provided.

Did u try to "persuade" her for full job with a top-up of the $$$?

Strangely Hanoi has these more interesting concepts as compared to those MPs in HCMC, I remembered there were one i went to where they had various stages and all in different rooms, first was a sauna where u are alone, second stage your selected VB appears but put u in a kind of gigantic wooden tub with up to your neck covered & head sticking out and put those herbs & tea leaves inside to steam u

Third stage the VB wash u down and than joins u in a dip in a big jacuzzi but not naked but in a bikini. Last stage was the actual massage followed by the BBBJ & CIM

Now that joint is long gone as feedback from another of my SBF kaki that went before Covid but I do believe that there will be similar ones cropping up now & in future

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Strangely Hanoi has these more interesting concepts as compared to those MPs in HCMC, I remembered there were one i went to where they had various stages and all in different rooms, first was a sauna where u are alone, second stage your selected VB appears but put u in a kind of gigantic wooden tub with up to your neck covered & head sticking out and put those herbs & tea leaves inside to steam u

Third stage the VB wash u down and than joins u in a dip in a big jacuzzi but not naked but in a bikini. Last stage was the actual massage followed by the BBBJ & CIM

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
feels like Role-Playing Game~ its fantastic fun!!!
Old 15-07-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 3
Gigawawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going to HCM in August for a week. Staying at District 1.

Any bros got recommendation for KTV and lup massage? Any lup recommendation like Coffee Hugging, Salon all can.

Thanks in advance!
Old 18-07-2022, 07:10 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
feels like Role-Playing Game~ its fantastic fun!!!

Hopefully HCMC will spring up such interesting multi-stages joints instead of the plain old sauna + massage + happy endings

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-07-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigawawa View Post
Will be going to HCM in August for a week. Staying at District 1.

Any bros got recommendation for KTV and lup massage? Any lup recommendation like Coffee Hugging, Salon all can.

Thanks in advance!

Check out the HCM thread, a few of the old well-known massage joints have already reopened some time

As for KTVs, one of the most frequently mentioned joint here in SBF have already jacked up their ST/LT prices to not include the sitting tips + super butterfly + mostly ST no LT + many prefer to earn sitting tips instead of tapao as many rooms packed until 3am when I was there until 12am still have new rooms opening when it used to be closing hours

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-07-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Did u try to "persuade" her for full job with a top-up of the $$$?

Now that joint is long gone as feedback from another of my SBF kaki that went before Covid but I do believe that there will be similar ones cropping up now & in future

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
This sounds interesting, how long does the whole spa takes?
Old 18-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Sure can remember which year...

I also remembered the events

Xmas Dinner in 2009...followed by American club disco...

Good Friday 2010 at 030...

I went Phu Quoc same year but in Sep 2010 after I flew to North and then South...
...just like the hurricane indeed. Those years were fabulous. Now I plant sweet-potato instead.

soon it will come...
Old 19-07-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
This sounds interesting, how long does the whole spa takes?

Took the 2 hrs package, the first 3 stages about 15 to 20 mins each nia nia dont ask me how much cos really cant remembered liao.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-07-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Now I plant sweet-potato instead.

Damn cheem .....I tok so much cok also dont understand the "plant sweet potato" part

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-07-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Took the 2 hrs package, the first 3 stages about 15 to 20 mins each nia nia dont ask me how much cos really cant remembered liao.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I think you remember also no use, cause too long liao… the price will increase till don’t know how much already
Old 19-07-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn cheem .....I tok so much cok also dont understand the "plant sweet potato" part
I think he's speaking Cantonese.
Old 19-07-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
...just like the hurricane indeed. Those years were fabulous. Now I plant sweet-potato instead.
Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think he's speaking Cantonese.
That's not good news...means submit NRIC...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-07-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
That's not good news...means submit NRIC...
Let's observe a minute of silence for his cheong-ing days.
Old 19-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 18
agent_x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyagent_x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried using WISE card to withdraw money in ATM in Hue?
Old 20-07-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
I think you remember also no use, cause too long liao… the price will increase till don’t know how much already

Yalor....... simi sai I know last time also outdated liao even way before Covid.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1