The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-11-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I am writing on behalf of an Indonesian girl, Fia, who used to work as a maid here.
She's 24, recently got pregnant and was sent back to Surabaya, Indonesia.
To the guy who fucked her, she is a sweet innocent girl.
She never charged you for sex as she treated you as a boyfriend.
You promised to marry her if she got pregnant and take care of the baby.
You wanted her to have your baby.
You told her you were single and would marry her and take care of her.
Now that she has informed you that she is pregnant, you have instead blocked her number and blocked her on social media.
I am attaching screenshots for your reference, in case your memory serves you so badly.

Please unblock the maid, contact her and arrange to help her financially if you read this.

In case you do not wish to take responsibility, she has your:
Phone number
Home address, where you fucked her on your matrimonial bed
Work address
IG account
Photos

Don't PM me to kaypoh, but you're free to up my points.
Congratulations to the new father, and she has said that she will come back to SG to arrange for paternity testing once the baby is born.
Please compensate her well.

Thanks.
Thinking hard
1. He CIP into her, no doubt.
2. He lied to her about marrying her, no doubt.
3. She had multiple partners otherwise there is no need for paternity test. It is not cheap. Such things don't need paternity test and will still stand if she had only 1 partner. She will make j him pay for the paternity test and let his family know if come to worst case. But no point doing it without reimbursement for a DH.
4. She thinks he's the most plausible and easiest target
5. You didn't think it through before you made this post.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Thinking hard
1. He CIP into her, no doubt.
2. He lied to her about marrying her, no doubt.
3. She had multiple partners otherwise there is no need for paternity test. It is not cheap. Such things don't need paternity test and will still stand if she had only 1 partner. She will make j him pay for the paternity test and let his family know if come to worst case. But no point doing it without reimbursement for a DH.
4. She thinks he's the most plausible and easiest target
5. You didn't think it through before you made this post.
My point of view:
Point 3: She want to do paternity test doesn't mean she having multiple partners, she might and she might not, she just want to prove that the baby is belong to him.

Just sharing my 2 cents, hope both parties settle and ended well.
Old 11-11-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
My point of view:
Point 3: She want to do paternity test doesn't mean she having multiple partners, she might and she might not, she just want to prove that the baby is belong to him.

Just sharing my 2 cents, hope both parties settle and ended well.
She was trying to convince you to help stand on her side.
I'm not taking sides, just exercising some critical thinking before making any conclusions. If what you wrote was what happened, it won't make sense.
Old 11-11-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

In the first place, this guy lied to her being single and wanted to marry her because the motive was that he does not need to pay her.
Old 11-11-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

出来跑,迟早要还

use umbrella n play wif care lah ..........go raw n suay kenna preg than pay n ask them go abort bah..........problem $$$ can resolve just do it lah dun playw if fire esp u married

recently i realized some new pattern of some DH
they sweet talk guys into buying starting from little thing than to bigger items online ...some realli buy w/o even meeting them as "hope to piak them on off" .........but thay day nvr come ,maybe 1h kopi with them and ciao haha
Old 11-11-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, can upload the guy photo here? Maybe samster know him or see him in lp, paya lebar or OT disco before? Think every Sundays he is fucking many other maids.
Let his wife know her husband is fucking the maids n raw some more, the wife will feel dirty n nausea n immediately go for sex disease test. After the wife divorce him, he single he can fuck any maids as many he likes. Short, tall, fat, thin, single mum, married women, long or short hair, can fuck n shoot whatever holes mouth or pussy he wants.
Old 11-11-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, there's probably a rule stating that the MALE employer of the family is not allowed to bring and check-in to hotel with the DH living under the same address. Just aware with this.
How would the hotel know where the maid lived if she is only using her WP pass? The hotel staff will normally only require the male patron to provide his own address.
Old 11-11-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
I'm wondering if it is common for the DH have sex with their masters in Singapore. Will they give hint to the master if they feel horny?
Bro, mostly the maids will fuck other men that has wife n maid n not her own employer. So juz go fuck other ppl maid, all r the same. Or if u have friends who has maids, then exchange them to fuck, think they r ok as long not their employer.
I heard of maids say her husband have women outside n they feel sad wanted annulment. But what they fucking the man now also has wife. It's very difficult to understand these maids who have high ego.
Old 11-11-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Lol ever heard the saying 'I don pay her for sex, i pay her to leave after sex'? Nowadays the cost of one time sex is infinitely small compared to having a gf/wife. If u are just looking to scratch tat itch, paid commercial sex is the best. This guy maybe no money or wan the GF/wife experience wit the DH. Now u deserve it lol, can start a complete family wit her and baby.
Old 11-11-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just done a quickie with indo DH in carpark. This dh doesn't always ask for money. Sometime only meal or some stuff usually don't cost more then $50. Small petite size. Only mange to up her during the 3rd meet up.

Last edited by Gingerbell; 11-11-2022 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-11-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I am writing on behalf of an Indonesian girl, Fia, who used to work as a maid here.
She's 24, recently got pregnant and was sent back to Surabaya, Indonesia.
To the guy who fucked her, she is a sweet innocent girl.
She never charged you for sex as she treated you as a boyfriend.
You promised to marry her if she got pregnant and take care of the baby.
You wanted her to have your baby.
You told her you were single and would marry her and take care of her.
Now that she has informed you that she is pregnant, you have instead blocked her number and blocked her on social media.
I am attaching screenshots for your reference, in case your memory serves you so badly.

Please unblock the maid, contact her and arrange to help her financially if you read this.

In case you do not wish to take responsibility, she has your:
Phone number
Home address, where you fucked her on your matrimonial bed
Work address
IG account
Photos

Don't PM me to kaypoh, but you're free to up my points.
Congratulations to the new father, and she has said that she will come back to SG to arrange for paternity testing once the baby is born.
Please compensate her well.

Thanks.
Wah who is this motherfucker sia. Least u can do is fucking pay for abortion or money to settle this. Knn wanna play but Siam until like tat. God has eyes and karma always comes ard. May not hit u but always ur loved ones

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, can upload the guy photo here? Maybe samster know him or see him in lp, paya lebar or OT disco before? Think every Sundays he is fucking many other maids.
Let his wife know her husband is fucking the maids n raw some more, the wife will feel dirty n nausea n immediately go for sex disease test. After the wife divorce him, he single he can fuck any maids as many he likes. Short, tall, fat, thin, single mum, married women, long or short hair, can fuck n shoot whatever holes mouth or pussy he wants.
The guy still has The Maid blocked.
She is having depression and suicidal thoughts….
Old 11-11-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
blacktech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
Just done a quickie with indo DH in carpark. This dh doesn't always ask for money. Sometime only meal or some stuff usually don't cost more then $50. Small petite size. Only mange to up her during the 3rd meet up.

Nice one.😍
Old 11-11-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, mostly the maids will fuck other men that has wife n maid n not her own employer. So juz go fuck other ppl maid, all r the same. Or if u have friends who has maids, then exchange them to fuck, think they r ok as long not their employer.
I heard of maids say her husband have women outside n they feel sad wanted annulment. But what they fucking the man now also has wife. It's very difficult to understand these maids who have high ego.
This is double standard. Human nature.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post

JUST? BROAD DAYLIGHT? power. upz you my humble 16s
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1