The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-11-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Recent RTM for Tang Tang.

Won’t give her any ratings but suffice to say she’s a failsafe. Can’t go wrong if you book her. Didn’t plan on getting a blowjob from her initially. But in the heat of the moment and after some teasing on her part. I told her to just go for it. She’s slowly working her way up my list of good cock suckers amongst the current group of MLs. Pretty damn good now! Finally released my soldiers to go explore her mouth. Left a satisfied man. Definitely will return.
Old 30-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/

One of her reviews says she looks like Tiffany from Girls Generation .

I am thinking more like Elva Hsiao .

Nevertheless she is one of the better looking ones naturally , just do know now how to PS or be photogenic. Haha
Old 30-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiam View Post
We are all here to have fun and play/prey, and everyone has different kinks. The fact that we are here on the forum as anons sharing experience means that nothing is off limits to ask/share. Not too sure whats the point of this thread as I felt my questions were relevant - I'm just trying to find my favourite ML and seeking more info for liked minded bros.

To other bros like me. Really, life is short. Play hard, maximize your happiness EV and dgaf about copers.
Just **** off hokay?

No one got time to read that BS u write lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-11-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Today hoot https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/

First time lucky arranged to this lin lin gem.

I make it short and simple !

many time visit location near to NE purple line! Afew solid gem staying around that stretch.

Open door! It wow me! Wore a long sexy red lingerie and can see the D cup BOOB!!! Confirm chop Natural!

Face super good looking! Look a like picture! No scam! I wonder why nvr show teeth. But after visit I know because teeth not straight but still very cute when she smile! Like those teeth pop out near the left side of. But still look good and swee!

House is clean and tidy.

Sensual no horse run! Super tok gong. Lick your balls middle. From this time ur cock abit wet (but no bj services) so can she can use her D cups to boobs fuck. Sibei shoik. Kiss here and there from top to bottom. Nipple and help you do handjob. Solid la.

Massage don’t expect much. Just focus on sensual can already.

RTM for sure.

Bonus : don’t go to wrong Linlin, this one u cry.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-lin-lin/
Hi Bro does she smoke.
Old 30-11-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Hi Bro does she smoke.
She don't smoke.
Old 30-11-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

With some time this week, thought I make a few visits. One ML Moon caught my attention, and the name reminded of an elegant ML in the past so I went for it. Boy was I wrong.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/moon-massage/

Location: convenient for drivers, small apartment camouflage in a familiar location. That's the only thing good.

Looks: 3/10. Aunty face (checked), shrivelled skin (checked), grandma underwear (checked). Before taking off clothes not so bad, still ok, mature tired face, but no make up so I make the mistake to continie.

Message: 2/10. Non-existence, 10 mins with mostly one-handed with zero effort or skill.

Sensual: 3/10. Was hoping for saving grace with some skills but there was none. Tickling rather than teasing, mechanical HJ and half assed BJ. Think my little bro was in a stage of depression throughout the session.

I saw there was a previous MR but that bro is being way too polite. There are mature attractive MLs that put in the basic effort to appear nice and have decent massage skills, but this Moon is not one of them.

Radar spoil after a long while, only myself to blame.

Last edited by Blu3; 30-11-2022 at 05:38 PM.
Old 30-11-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
With some time this week, thought I make a few visits. One ML Moon caught my attention, and the name reminded of an elegant ML in the past so I went for it. Boy was I wrong.

让我们为这位英勇的Brother壮烈牺牲而哀悼3分钟………

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-11-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
让我们为这位英勇的Brother壮烈牺牲而哀悼3分钟………
Hahaha. Thanks yah. Usually if one area CMI, usually got some other saving grace. Been a while meeting a ML with none.
Old 30-11-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Finally feels like i am in the data base now, early this month manage to book Jing Jing and now Angel....

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

Location: Not very near MRT, but just opp the bus stop quite convenience if you are taking public transport.

Looks: Look damm pretty, photos are real. Can't resist after seeing her updated photo.

Body: Not as tall as i thought, Boobs soft and huge B to C ? Don't know how to measure. Not as big as Jing Jing but still big enough and nice to grab

Personality: Very outspoken easy and nice to chat with. She can carry the conversation well as i am quite soft spoken. Session with Jing Jing feels more awkward as she is a bit soft too.

Massage: Great for me as i am not so into hard massage actually.

Sensual / GFE: Lots of teasing, b2b and cat bath.. damm satisfying.

RTM: BIG YES.
Old 30-11-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hahaha. Thanks yah. Usually if one area CMI, usually got some other saving grace. Been a while meeting a ML with none.
Shag bro. Rest one or two days and go back to those failsafe for comfort. Thanks for digging out a landmine for the bros :
Old 30-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )

Location: convenient for drivers, small apartment camouflage in a familiar location. That's the only thing good.

Looks: 3/10. Aunty face (checked), shrivelled skin (checked), grandma underwear (checked). Before taking off clothes not so bad, still ok, mature tired face, but no make up so I make the mistake to continie.

Message: 2/10. Non-existence, 10 mins with mostly one-handed with zero effort or skill.

Sensual: 3/10. Was hoping for saving grace with some skills but there was none. Tickling rather than teasing, mechanical HJ and half assed BJ. Think my little bro was in a stage of depression throughout the session.

I saw there was a previous MR but that bro is being way too polite. There are mature attractive MLs that put in the basic effort to appear nice and have decent massage skills, but this Moon is not one of them.

Try the one we talked about bro, difference will be sun and moon
Old 30-11-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Finally feels like i am in the data base now, early this month manage to book Jing Jing and now Angel....

Location: Not very near MRT, but just opp the bus stop quite convenience if you are taking public transport.

Looks: Look damm pretty, photos are real. Can't resist after seeing her updated photo.

Body: Not as tall as i thought, Boobs soft and huge B to C ? Don't know how to measure. Not as big as Jing Jing but still big enough and nice to grab

Personality: Very outspoken easy and nice to chat with. She can carry the conversation well as i am quite soft spoken. Session with Jing Jing feels more awkward as she is a bit soft too.

Congrats bro
I like how you are diligently following the rules and reaping the rewards
Looks like you have opened the door to most ML database
Welcome to the club
Old 30-11-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Try the one we talked about bro, difference will be sun and moon
Sure bro. Another ML I visit this week turn out to be quite good. Later write another MR.
Old 30-11-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post

Is it really 2 HJ offered in 60mins?
Old 30-11-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Another ML visited this week, which I was presently surprised.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/sha-sha-massage/

Location: Central, accessible for drivers and on foot but some google mapping. Apartment was pretty comfortable, one of those bigger ones.

Looks: 8/10. Like what I see. Youthful beauty, student like, long flowing hair with a proportional tight body, endowed with big Bs soft nipples and a handful grab of an ass.

Massage: 7/10. Did good, can feel some pressing of stressed points, does a good job to relax your body for sensual.

Sensual: 8/10. Good teasing, with soft fingers, takes a while on the back. Turnover to be treated with an arousing young nympho body, good playability with 4G access, soft tasty nipples. A decent BJ with licking and twisting.

Delightful experience with a pretty ML willing to please, bubbly personality. Not sure if anyone reviewed her before, but I think she's a gem in this current scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1