The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

OMFG, she is gorgeous!

Tried the below FL …

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

FL - Angel
Origin - PRC Yunnan + Burmese parentage
Age - in her twenties
Height - 1.6 m
Built - Very sexy S-shape, slim, perky and rounded butt, tan and smooth complexion
Tits - Natural full b cup with pale brown pencil eraser nips. Well developed & beautiful tits!
Venue - Small private apartment.

Looks - OMFG, she is gorgeous with exotic mixed blood looks. She is a product of mixed parentage (China Chinese + Burmese). She possesses sharp facial features. She looks almost �� like the gal in the advertised pics especially the last pic.

Pre shower routine - 7.5/10 She gyrated her butt against my dick whilst I caressed her amazing tits, her pussy, and I kissed her neck. Very spontaneous action from her.

Shower action - N/A I showered myself

Massage - 6.9/10 Passable for a non professional masseuse.

Cat bath /B2B stimulation - 8.0/10 Stimulating! She used her hair, her fingers (ant crawling method), pussy and tits to stimulate all over my erotic zones. She also sucked and licked my inner thighs, scrotum and nips.

French Kiss - N/A

BBBJ - N/A

HJ - 7.9/10 she lied beside me so that I could suck and lick her tits and caressed her butt, ass crack and clit (very gently)

FJ - N/A

GFE - 8.0/10 Sweet!

RTM - yes because of her good looks, sexy bod and GFE

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 30-11-2022 at 10:24 AM.
Old 22-11-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepick View Post
Yes, agree that those in condo/apartments are very cautious especially nowadays because I'd almost always see them check the next customer's record. TBH, I never asked the FLs why but here's my 2 cents (don't think is mainly about raids thou)

Those operating in condos are mostly alone in an apartment (I tried to recall all recent trips and virtually all living alone at least for those I visit these 2 years). An unknown customer could just run away easily w/o paying. Even if pay beforehand, an unknown customer might be anti-vice or some psycho (yes, there was once an FL who told me how traumatized she was after a crazy guy tried to hypnotize her but didn't fully succeed). So, I'd imagine myself operating alone and would wanna go for those with positive records, given the huge pool of potential customers.

On the other hand, spas I feel they tend to be rushed and mostly have to pay entrance fee upfront, if I read the reviews correctly. So even if you run without paying full, they would still have earned the entrance fee and won't lose out much with the quick turnover of customers. In addition, I think it's harder to run w/o paying given the environment, the large number of their own gang there? As for anti-vice (AV), I have a feeling they are closing one eye because the spas are literally a shop front and should be paying up in terms of rent, maybe even taxes etc + maybe go for regular STD checkups. I believe if the AV does want to clear whole of SG, I'm sure they can do it easily in one swoop. But cannot, govt also understand men or rape cases will spike

That said, I guess the only way would be to keep trying. Or a crazy idea would be to contact trusted bro friends to see if they have "good records" and help to secure a date haha.
Good analysis bro. I think what u said is quite true
Old 22-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepick View Post
Yes, agree that those in condo/apartments are very cautious especially nowadays because I'd almost always see them check the next customer's record. TBH, I never asked the FLs why but here's my 2 cents (don't think is mainly about raids thou)

Those operating in condos are mostly alone in an apartment (I tried to recall all recent trips and virtually all living alone at least for those I visit these 2 years). An unknown customer could just run away easily w/o paying. Even if pay beforehand, an unknown customer might be anti-vice or some psycho (yes, there was once an FL who told me how traumatized she was after a crazy guy tried to hypnotize her but didn't fully succeed). So, I'd imagine myself operating alone and would wanna go for those with positive records, given the huge pool of potential customers.

On the other hand, spas I feel they tend to be rushed and mostly have to pay entrance fee upfront, if I read the reviews correctly. So even if you run without paying full, they would still have earned the entrance fee and won't lose out much with the quick turnover of customers. In addition, I think it's harder to run w/o paying given the environment, the large number of their own gang there? As for anti-vice (AV), I have a feeling they are closing one eye because the spas are literally a shop front and should be paying up in terms of rent, maybe even taxes etc + maybe go for regular STD checkups. I believe if the AV does want to clear whole of SG, I'm sure they can do it easily in one swoop. But cannot, govt also understand men or rape cases will spike

That said, I guess the only way would be to keep trying. Or a crazy idea would be to contact trusted bro friends to see if they have "good records" and help to secure a date haha.
+8 for your analysis
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 22-11-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
klmelvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
OMFG, she is gorgeous!

Tried the below FL …

FL - Angel
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - in her twenties
Height - 1.6 m
Built - Very sexy S-shape, slim, perky and rounded butt, tan and smooth complexion
Tits - Natural full b cup with pale brown pencil eraser nips. Well developed & beautiful tits!

Looks - OMFG, she is gorgeous with exotic mixed blood looks. She is a product of mixed parentage (China Chinese + Burmese). She possesses sharp facial features. She looks almost 💯 like the gal in the advertised pics especially the last pic.

Pre shower routine - 7.5/10 She gyrated her butt against my dick whilst I caressed her amazing tits, her pussy, and I kissed her neck. Very spontaneous action from her.

Cat bath /B2B stimulation - 8.0/10 Stimulating! She used her hair, her fingers (ant crawling method), pussy and tits to stimulate all over my erotic zones. She also sucked and licked my inner thighs, scrotum and nips.

French Kiss - N/A

BBBJ - N/A

HJ - 7.9/10 she lied beside me so that I could suck and lick her tits and caressed her butt, ass crack and clit (very gently)

FJ - N/A

GFE - 8.0/10 Sweet!

Enjoy,
MaXx

This one ML only right ? 😔
Old 23-11-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
Eddy306 is one of the Best!Eddy306 is one of the Best!Eddy306 is one of the Best!Eddy306 is one of the Best!

Baby

Slightly overdue FR as promised her.

Looks: same as in the advertisement as above. she is not a stunner type but sweet and simple looking type that grows on you.

Body: Slim and tight, no fats at all on her taut frame. quite a nice piece of work

Boobs: Decent sized B. Nonetheless, they are delightful to play with. Nipples are already erect and responsive to my teasings

Pussy/Painting: Shaven with no smell. Maybe I was too horny, but I painted her like no tomorrow. The way her body keep tensing up tells me she was enjoying it. Her juices flowed rather easily as I was tongue fucking her and flicking around her clit and I just lapped it all up. Yum! Nice and wet!

Massage: i am not into it. Just normal and for the sake or it. Strength was ok. More of teasing type.

BBBJ: I took the BBBJ package as more feel for that. Slowing taking her time to give my cock a good lashing in between keep going up and down and sucking my balls.

FJ: Great moaning and accommodating with lot of position. Can feel the tension and tightness of the pussy.

Attitude: Not a time watcher, sweet and friendly with lot of GFE

RTF: Tempting, but ex but will consider.

Her advertisement for reference.
https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/baby/
Old 26-11-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
Danielx1993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is it really 2 shots for $120? or 1 shot?

Quote:
OMFG, she is gorgeous!

Tried the below FL …

FL - Angel
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - in her twenties
Height - 1.6 m

Looks - OMFG, she is gorgeous with exotic mixed blood looks. She is a product of mixed parentage (China Chinese + Burmese). She possesses sharp facial features. She looks almost 💯 like the gal in the advertised pics especially the last pic.

French Kiss - N/A

BBBJ - N/A

FJ - N/A

GFE - 8.0/10 Sweet!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 28-11-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

When the advert states 2HJ's, it means 2 ejections/releases/shots by HJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielx1993 View Post
Is it really 2 shots for $120? or 1 shot?
Old 29-11-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
OMFG, she is gorgeous!

Tried the below FL …

[b]FL - Angel
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Enjoy,
MaXx
I like how you provide FR in the FL area.

Anyway she is not from Hunan and definitely not in the 20s
Old 29-11-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Crampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Baby

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/baby/

Looks: 8/10 (chio and sexy look)
Body: 8/10 (petite, slim with tight nice ass)
Boobs: 8/10 (B cup size)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (tight enough with no smell and shaven)
BBBj : 9/10 (Deep Throat With Good Stamina Skills)
FJ: 9/10 (She really enjoy it as much as u do, tried missionary saddle and spoon & lastly doggie)
GFE: 9/10 (Not Rushy & Not A Time Watcher)
Massage: 8/10 (not bad and with a lot of teasing)
RTF: Not Sure
Old 30-11-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
Chin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to all

The link states No BJ or FJ.
How do you get her to do BBBJ and FJ?
Old 30-11-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I like how you provide FR in the FL area.

Anyway she is not from Hunan and definitely not in the 20s
Doesn’t really matter so long she looks exotically good … she is definitely of mixed parentage - PRC + Burmese …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-12-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

Anyone tried this MILF Wen Ni (5216)?
What I know if she's staying here in SG quite awhile ago.

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5216
Old 02-12-2022, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

nothing to see
Old 02-12-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 4
kungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud of

this is a new great bonk ?

previously all gone ? like different
Old 02-12-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
OMFG, she is gorgeous!

Tried the below FL …

FL - Angel
Origin - PRC Yunnan + Burmese parentage
Age - in her twenties
Height - 1.6 m

Looks - OMFG, she is gorgeous with exotic mixed blood looks. She is a product of mixed parentage (China Chinese + Burmese). She possesses sharp facial features. She looks almost �� like the gal in the advertised pics especially the last pic.

French Kiss - N/A

BBBJ - N/A

FJ - N/A

GFE - 8.0/10 Sweet!

Enjoy,
MaXx
contacted the number but no reply , please advise
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread