The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: OPP

Really enjoyed this thread. Brings back all the bitter sweet memories I had in the past with both OPP and sugar dating

It’s exciting, tiring, fun, scary at times and requires a lot of time, energy and $$ (for sugar dating) commitment.

Many wise advices here would have helped me managed better, though it’s never too late to learn and make wiser future decisions.
Old 16-11-2022, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Edited....

Last edited by Lemonjuice; 22-11-2022 at 06:42 PM.
Old 22-11-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

I met up with a lady recently. She's married but separated.

On our first meet up, we shared our experiences with our bf/gf. Mine was a past affair and hers is an affair tapering down.I felt I was frienzoned after the first meet up and was ghosted. It's common.

A few weeks later, we met up over drinks again and we shared more explicit details, over our affairs. When we left the bar at night, I initiated to kiss her. She did not resist but also did not reciprocate.
We kissed for a minute, and I gave a small hickie.

End of the day, I still feel friendzoned. I think I am starting to like her but it's probably not the same for her. What should I do?
Old 22-11-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
I met up with a lady recently. She's married but separated.

On our first meet up, we shared our experiences with our bf/gf. Mine was a past affair and hers is an affair tapering down.I felt I was frienzoned after the first meet up and was ghosted. It's common.

A few weeks later, we met up over drinks again and we shared more explicit details, over our affairs. When we left the bar at night, I initiated to kiss her. She did not resist but also did not reciprocate.
We kissed for a minute, and I gave a small hickie.

End of the day, I still feel friendzoned. I think I am starting to like her but it's probably not the same for her. What should I do?
sounds like she’s confused? you mentioned that both of you were sharing about your affairs to each other, that would mean now you’re having a 3rd level affair, 1st level being your marriage and 2nd level is your affair, and now her?

maybe a follow up drink after some time for her to think through what u did, and if she’s up for it maybe next time she’ll reciprocate? i’m not expert, just an observer ..
Old 22-11-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
sounds like she’s confused? you mentioned that both of you were sharing about your affairs to each other, that would mean now you’re having a 3rd level affair, 1st level being your marriage and 2nd level is your affair, and now her?

maybe a follow up drink after some time for her to think through what u did, and if she’s up for it maybe next time she’ll reciprocate? i’m not expert, just an observer ..
I am out of an affair already, while she is coming out of one.

One pessimistic possibility is she's used to these advances already. That's why never respond.
Old 23-11-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
I am out of an affair already, while she is coming out of one.

One pessimistic possibility is she's used to these advances already. That's why never respond.
If a girl is interested, she'll make it known. Considering you've already met and it's not happening, it probably won't.
Old 23-11-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
If a girl is interested, she'll make it known. Considering you've already met and it's not happening, it probably won't.
So sad. Ok then
Old 29-11-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Last edited by Lemonjuice; 04-12-2022 at 07:19 AM.
Old 21-07-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

OPP at its finest moments.
We dont judge here, not in this thread but we should dissect the matter.
If u take a step back and look at it, do u see that there is always a pussy ready to be plugged willingly regardless how u look (in some cases). And vice versa.

U dont read about it doesnt mean it is not happening.

Old 23-07-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

It always take 2 hands to clap! Willing pussy for willing dick hallmark for affairs.
Old 24-07-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
It always take 2 hands to clap! Willing pussy for willing dick hallmark for affairs.
true of course and plenty of these to go around. It is like a fishing trip with being patient always pays off. Then it goes on as long as the lust is there or until exposed. If both can be discreet and keep it under wraps, such OPP relationship will last till the body is not willing anymore
Old 26-07-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Old 17-08-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

This is OPP related. My newest plucked fruit.
We fucked for about 11 months. Averaging 2-3 times a month.
Then we stopped and done.

She is 46, single Malay we met at a dance studio.
We didn’t hit it off straight though, it was almost a crashed and burned for me at the first try.
I read all the signs and I causally made my move, a try.
I knew she is Malay and I am fluent in conversational Bahasa Melayu.
I thought I would have higher chances and I was wrong.

As we chatted, I switched between English and Bahasa, she was irritated.
It was only later when we became fuck buddies then I realised the reason.
She is Malay but non-practising Muslim. Not blatantly at least.

She thinks she is westernized, even when she introduced herself, her name is somewhat shortened to give a sense of western English name.
She behaves in a western manner too.
In short, she is a Ang Moh- wanna be.
But, still a local Fatima to me. Since she is willing to let me pound her, I played along.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 11-09-2023 at 11:23 AM. Reason: reupload pic
Old 17-08-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Riskrelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

This is OPP related. My newest plucked fruit.
We fucked for about 11 months. Averaging 2-3 times a month.
Then we stopped and done.

She is 46, single Malay we met at a dance studio.
We didn’t hit it off straight though, it was almost a crashed and burned for me at the first try.
I read all the signs and I causally made my move, a try.
I knew she is Malay and I am fluent in conversational Bahasa Melayu.
I thought I would have higher chances and I was wrong.

As we chatted, I switched between English and Bahasa, she was irritated.
It was only later when we became fuck buddies then I realised the reason.
She is Malay but non-practising Muslim. Not blatantly at least.

She thinks she is westernized, even when she introduced herself, her name is somewhat shortened to give a sense of western English name.
She behaves in a western manner too.
In short, she is a Ang Moh- wanna be.
But, still a local Fatima to me. Since she is willing to let me pound her, I played along.

Wow! Im interested. Able to share contact ?
Old 17-08-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

She has the itch for OPP, definitely.
This is what I know about her.
Some are facts and verified while some are unverifiable.
Though we fucked for 11 months, we never really talk much about our personal lives.
But these I know from her, according to her.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 11-09-2023 at 11:26 AM. Reason: reupload pic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1