The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Apparently the take home girl prices changed. Cheaper now something like 3m and 4m to 4.5 but check with mami.
Old 13-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Im not sure if this is the correct place for this but dont know if this fits in the other matters of the heart thread, need bro's who are know viet ladies. There is a ML that seems to have taken a liking to me, she keeps msging me and wants to spend time with me when im in the city. I dont engage her paid services and i only hang out with her for meals but she always comes back with me to my hotel room every night and we have only screwed once for the 5 or so days im there and doesnt want to take my money. Its been like this for 3 years already. Ive never been in a relationship before so i dont know what her behavior signifies, i appreciate the attention and company of a pretty girl but does she expect me to marry her in return for spending time with me and if so how do i let her down gently? any advice is greatly appreciated!
Old 13-09-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
Im not sure if this is the correct place for this but dont know if this fits in the other matters of the heart thread, need bro's who are know viet ladies. There is a ML that seems to have taken a liking to me, she keeps msging me and wants to spend time with me when im in the city. I dont engage her paid services and i only hang out with her for meals but she always comes back with me to my hotel room every night and we have only screwed once for the 5 or so days im there and doesnt want to take my money. Its been like this for 3 years already. Ive never been in a relationship before so i dont know what her behavior signifies, i appreciate the attention and company of a pretty girl but does she expect me to marry her in return for spending time with me and if so how do i let her down gently? any advice is greatly appreciated!
Looks likely she wants to be in a r/s with you...did you tell her you not married...

What type of massage she is working as..in HCM many type of massages...

1. decent massage whereby all open and no GQ
2. piano massage and pop GQ
3 really for sex massage

I suggest you post in Matters of the heart and or mod can move this to this any discussion Vietnam thread...

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=145734

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-09-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

thanks bro ill shift it there and she's one of the girls at bui vien street, 133 bui vien is the address if i remember. I never took her services before but its probably a GQ massage. She knows im single but shes a pretty decent tour guide since she speaks conversational english.
Old 13-09-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro ill shift it there and she's one of the girls at bui vien street, 133 bui vien is the address if i remember. I never took her services before but its probably a GQ massage. She knows im single but shes a pretty decent tour guide since she speaks conversational english.
mod decided to move all the posts here...otherwise will need to delete becos the previous thread is info thread and not for discussion...

If she is what you said working at 133 Bui Vien then she will had met countless men...pretty sure she had done this before and you not the only one...so not sure what you intend do with her...since you like her companion then just continue for no obligation or commitment till she cannot wait anymore or found someone willing to commit to her...

Old 13-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

thanks bro for the advice, Its a completely brand new experience for me thats why im unsure what to do. I guess ill just wait it out then.
Old 13-09-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bro for the advice, Its a completely brand new experience for me thats why im unsure what to do. I guess ill just wait it out then.
If you fell in love with her then you will lose out badly...hope you understand my meaning...

I am sure she will not fall in love with men after seeing so many...

why dun you start to understand her or find out more...she may had been married before...divorce?...may have a kid in province hometown...or many bf when you not around..so you never know..

Old 13-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
just carry on with the fucking and dont sink feelings in. There will be a time where she gives up and you'll be glad to have gone thru all the fun with her you could get.
If she didnt say it, assume she doesnt have any expectations between the both of u.
I have personally come across such relationship before, but is with a banker in hcm.
Old 14-09-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Cannot imagine paying LT for 5.5 mil...insane amount...

Now everyone is espousing, the golden era of cheep cheep cheep is over now all thanks to the Cockroach Virus plus Ucrane war combination

Our group fav bun moc we eat from 10k/bowl to now at 65k/bowl even their wetnami local joints ST/LT have risen Now Sinkie COEs alone is already the same price as the whole car price last time together with COE

The only thing that have not risen is most unfortunately our measly wages

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-09-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All these MLs will always harbour a hope that one day a nice gentlemen from a well-to-do cuntry will marry them out of their poverty and help them with their families woes as well, no matter what MLs are still humans of cos there will always be bad-hats out there that have BFs or husbands at home and trying to suck more $$$$ out of you but that is something no outsiders can predict or really help u liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-09-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
All these MLs will always harbour a hope that one day a nice gentlemen from a well-to-do cuntry will marry them out of their poverty
you the saviour 😂
Old 14-09-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now everyone is espousing, the golden era of cheep cheep cheep is over now all thanks to the Cockroach Virus plus Ucrane war combination
PCC at home also cost up since water tariff up ��
Old 15-09-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
PCC at home also cost up since water tariff up ��

U very the flee hor.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-09-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Our group fav bun moc we eat from 10k/bowl to now at 65k/bowl even their wetnami local joints ST/LT have risen Now Sinkie COEs alone is already the same price as the whole car price last time together with COE

The only thing that have not risen is most unfortunately our measly wages
I concur that the cheap cheonging era is history.

Our stagnant wages may be pathetic but we're more fortunate than our regional neighbours as SGD currency is strong.

They're suffering even more with the high inflation and can barely survive on peanut wages combo with depreciating currency.
Double whammy!

If living outside of Singapore in a low cost country but still earning SGD/USD/EUR will be the best lah!
Old 19-09-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
If living outside of Singapore in a low cost country but still earning SGD/USD/EUR will be the best lah!

My wish is much simpler, kena Toto first prize at least more than 1m sgd than go retire comfortably in one of Wetnam or Thailand remote provinces can liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1