The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah budget Silang-Coot seems to have dropped the pricing for much nearer dates as opposed to other popular locations which the nearer dates they are the more expensive it is must be not much take up so they lan lan revise their ticket prices

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
i booked it 2 weeks ago, not this week
Old 02-09-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dowan to discuss openly about Laos in a wetnami thread mah

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
wah i haven't unlock Laos achievement leh
Old 05-09-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Fine Bro. We went to Nana together with your two buddies.555

Let me know your next webnam trip..love to join you and your buddies.

Oh now I remembered liao

Every month also got trip bro, just let me know which month u prefer & I will give u the dates

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-09-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i booked it 2 weeks ago, not this week

Yup I did checked for 2 to 3 weeks later too.......still about S$200++ so still not too bad but I normally book way in advance sometimes even up to 1 year as those hot super long weekends seldom drop pricings so gotta keep checking

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-09-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
wah i haven't unlock Laos achievement leh

Nine-kee says Just Do it these cuntries no more exotic liao ever since the advent of budget airlines cos too many budget travellers so its become nothing special liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-09-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh now I remembered liao

Every month also got trip bro, just let me know which month u prefer & I will give u the dates

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Thanks for your invitation.

No problem, any times and dates will do and will prefer the same flight and hotel
with you all. After that I will fly direct to Bangkok to continue my trip.555

Looking forward to our reunion..
Old 06-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Thanks for your invitation.

No problem, any times and dates will do and will prefer the same flight and hotel
with you all. After that I will fly direct to Bangkok to continue my trip.555

Looking forward to our reunion..

Already PM u the monthly dates liao but think u better join from Nov onwards

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-09-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Already PM u the monthly dates liao but think u better join from Nov onwards

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Noted with thanks. Already reply your PM.
Old 10-09-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
shyturq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all seasoned Bros here, as I’ll be travelling to Buon Ma Thuot with my buddies for a wedding function, any recommendations where we can have some fun before the event? Massage joints, ktv, wholesale market? Hope fellow bros here can share some insights or contacts. TIA lots. 👏🙏
Old 11-09-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Check out the HCM thread, a few of the old well-known massage joints have already reopened some time

As for KTVs, one of the most frequently mentioned joint here in SBF have already jacked up their ST/LT prices to not include the sitting tips + super butterfly + mostly ST no LT + many prefer to earn sitting tips instead of tapao as many rooms packed until 3am when I was there until 12am still have new rooms opening when it used to be closing hours

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Bro,

I will be in HCMC on Monday. Mind to share any good KTV to visit?

Cheers
Sky
Old 11-09-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited 188 The Lux in D1 with a couple of bros. They combined the 2 sister ktvs a while ago into one.

Apparently lots of rooms on 5 floors, something like 30.

Saw a decent number of girls for a weekday. 30 to 40. Some gems in there and some wild if you pick the right ones lol. Mostly the girls wear see through dress and sitting fee is 700k.

ST 3.5 and LT 5.5 I beleive. Room and system are ok. Best thing was a new mami just started. 23 years old she said cute and fun. Look like girl next door and rival the lineup easily. May have to try take her out when i have more time.

Medium room cost 300k p/h.

Last edited by Dolae; 11-09-2022 at 11:56 PM.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

any bros here can recommend a good massage shop in hanoi with GQ?
they were saying it is harder to find as compared to saigon~
Old 12-09-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Bro,

I will be in HCMC on Monday. Mind to share any good KTV to visit?

Cheers
Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
Visited 188 The Lux in D1 with a couple of bros. They combined the 2 sister ktvs a while ago into one.

Think u are in luck cos somebody else just posted a KTV recommendation after your post

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-09-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think u are in luck cos somebody else just posted a KTV recommendation after your post

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Quote:

ST 3.5 and LT 5.5 I beleive. Room and system are ok. Best thing was a new mami just started. 23 years old she said cute and fun. Look like girl next door and rival the lineup easily. May have to try take her out when i have more time.

Cannot imagine paying LT for 5.5 mil...insane amount...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-09-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Apparently lots of rooms on 5 floors, something like 30.

Saw a decent number of girls for a weekday. 30 to 40. Some gems in there and some wild if you pick the right ones lol. Mostly the girls wear see through dress and sitting fee is 700k.

Medium room cost 300k p/h.
Thx for sharing. No diff than paying in SG liao..better go bar/club hunting..lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1