The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
www.sbf.com deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prc Jiajia to share

Kindly PM me JJ contact to me? Tq
Old 11-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nameof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro, can share Jiajia contact.. Thanks..
Old 30-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold

Before my FR I thank sbfguy for Jia Jia's contacts....

This is FR is a session which was some time back when I met up with the lovely Jia Jia when the AV raid was not so heavy & intense like now. During that time I myself was busy following up (whoring) with the numerous contacts of my FL interests that the fine bros & dudes in SBF have been sharing with me.

I literally screwed my brains off until recently that I have decided to go into a hibernation from all FL engagements for now until this crazy Av raid thinge blow over...

I actually arranged with Jia Jia a couple of time but somehow our timing cannot sync mutually. Finally we managed to have a mutually agreeable appointment time I went down to the venue and got myself a room and SMSed her the room number.

She turned up in a shortish white blouse and hot pants. Her hair tied back with a hair clip showing her sensual neckline. Tall, slim fair + sexy. A China imitation of Hong Kong's Joey Wong (in the 80s) is what I can sum up.

Jia Jia is a cheerful girl... and she can be damn funny plus she got a nice smile and an infectious laugh... She makes me feel comfy with her though she is slightly taller than me...

She is service oriented as I was well washed up by her in the showers…. Once we dried up I hopped to bed and waited. As she came up beside me onto bed my fingers softly rubba the very top of her ample tits as her let her towel drop down to her waist.

With her breasts exposed, Jia Jia just giggles quietly and leaned her head back and rests it on her pillow and then pushes her head back against the pillow allowing me to have a close up of her ample tits with erected nipples for me to roll her nipples between my thumb and fingers.

As she enjoyed and increases her breathing pace I slip my middle finger slightly into her moist twat which was wet with her pre-cum. As I stroke her labia apart my hard rod was slowly edges toward her face. She gladly opened her mouth to take my offer as I slowly guide my hot rod her mouth.

She then slowly begins to suckle on my rod as I continued to massage her wet slippery vagina canal with 2 fingers this time…. Slish slosh slish slosh was heard as she commented I was very naughty with my rod in her mouth trying to speak… hahaha... damn turn on!

Her soft quiet moans turned to groans and grunts, muffled by my cock in her suckling mouth as by then I already got 2 fingers tunneling her vagina canal properly and the other fingers spreading her labia for me to tunnel deeper, flicking it inside up and down and from side to side. Her tongue twirled my camhead from time to time. Damn steam! Now think of it want to masturbate to my memories… sigh.....

With all this foreplay getting to be so wet & wild with her fluids leaking onto the bed sheets forming one big wet patch on it which made she laughed upon realizing it and told me to go in.

I slapped on a DUREX and hold onto her hips and nuzzle the end of my rod up to her perfectly bushed puss and push forward my rod to parts her labia to enter further. The warmth and the tightness of her gripping hole on my rod is just damn shiok. All the way in, we both savored the initial entry.

I begin a steady pace of slipping in and out of her tight puss and rub her clit with my thumb. Without my rod in her mouth to muffle her groans, Jia Jia bites her pillow to silence herself as she was damn loud!

Picking up speed I continue to sport fuck her as she pulls herself up on her elbows to watch my rod in and out of her wet swollen pussy that was gripping my rod tightly.

Then deciding to try something I haven’t done in a long time and since she was so encouraging to fuck I slid my hands underneath and lifted her up and carry her to ram on my rod on the bed. She yelled me to give more….

So I “choot” another pattern whereby I sat her down and hold each of her legs by the ankles, above my shoulders. Pushing her legs towards her she looks at me with those her kan cheong eyes in anticipation....

I fucked her harder and deeper with that position as we grunt heavily. Pounding my rod into her as she looks into my eyes, protesting her ecstasy. Then feeling damn buay tah han I told her to get one all fours and I ravaged her swollen and aching puss with my rod doggie style walloping her so hard my balls were slapping on her fair round butt.

With her aroma in the air filled up the room and the splattery noise of her leaky puss upon the impact of my rod I had to come and that’s when my rod switched into hyper drive and slam her little puss so hard that she howled like a resigned and trapped bitch in heat as I emptied everything into my Durex.

With that we lay in bed painting me facing up while her back faced up whizzing away for air…”You damn naughty… you make love so intense all the time?” she enquired…. “Depends who I’m with…” I huffed out my words…. She laughed and went in to shower…

After I shower dried up I paid her dues with a decent tip and split the room separately as per her request which I’m o.k. with.

RTF? Yeah of course but let’s wait for a while first for the complication of AV raids to blow off first.

That’s my FR on Jia Jia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1