The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 1
IrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to behold
Talking Jessmay Ann / Jess Lydia Ann free for all

Just sharing what I have of this hot milf. Oldie but goldie.
Any can contribute if you have more. Her sets are so incomplete!
Hope someone can share the complete hi-def sets.

Anyway, enjoy!

https://gofile.io/d/Xae1d5

Old 02-03-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Hythilynu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jessmay Ann / Jess Lydia Ann free for all

thanks for sharing
Old 24-03-2024, 03:09 AM
Samster

IrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to behold

Previous link expired, new link below.

https://gofile.io/d/jUVsOW

Anyone have more?
Old 25-03-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
What’s her story? What she doing nowadays? Still doing shoots or not anymore?
Old 26-03-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
WhatÂ’s her story? What she doing nowadays? Still doing shoots or not anymore?
Make-up artist & former freelance model, active 2008-2010. Won two Ms Singapore titles, one in 2010, other in 2015. The Hotel 81 Changi shoot done in Dec 2009, was 40 years old (wow, great bod) with 2 children at that time.

Very active socially & on social media, until her photos got leaked around 2013-2015, then she kept a really low profile after that. Damn difficult to find more pics or vids of her nowadays (especially the private shoots), even fewer people want to share.

kabul, I've PMed you to let you know a bit more info.
Old 26-03-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Jessmay Ann / Jess Lydia Ann free for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalGaze View Post
Make-up artist & former freelance model, active 2008-2010. Won two Ms Singapore titles, one in 2010, other in 2015. The Hotel 81 Changi shoot done in Dec 2009, was 40 years old (wow, great bod) with 2 children at that time.

Very active socially & on social media, until her photos got leaked around 2013-2015, then she kept a really low profile after that. Damn difficult to find more pics or vids of her nowadays (especially the private shoots), even fewer people want to share.

wow she’s 1969 😱😱😱

really well maintained 👍👍👍
Old 27-03-2024, 12:55 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalGaze View Post

ups you 75 for sharing, Shadow_warrior
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-03-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
She is what all women should aspire to be. Feature her on international women’s day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1