The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
met this girls claim to be 18yrs old from look of pussy very possible good fuck 12usd

Now thats a really fresh looking pinkish abalone even the airhole area is pinkish

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-02-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Mainland Chinese are not allow to enter Vietnam due to the Wuhan virus.

They should have done this much much earlier as the damage is already done

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 03-02-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Just came back from Sawadeekrup-land, even the AGGs & ST places ask if you are from Cockroachland before they wana serve you

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Haha. . . scare mah. . . . kana alr. No income
Old 03-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now thats a really fresh looking pinkish abalone even the airhole area is pinkish

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Haha . . . wana lick air hole ah?
Old 03-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
that picture is taken from some forum wor... it is not what TomMAffolter claimed to be USD12 leh... Big Cannon? When asked him for the source for such cheap fuck, he can't give you. Will always give excuses.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Haha. . . scare mah. . . . kana alr. No income

Farking Cockroaches die also must pull all others down with them....... most of those imported cases are that they themselves already know they are infected and they purposely go overseas so that they can get better medical treatment for themselves, one female Cockroach went to dunno France or Italy then boasted on her Feybook that she took paracetamol to clear custom temperature sensors .....really WTF

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha . . . wana lick air hole ah?

Abalone okay lah but airhole leh no no.....wait got shit smell your KKJ will soften sometimes I really wonder how the fark those JAV actors do it on those Shit fetish JAV

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-02-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
that picture is taken from some forum wor...

Hey guys lets just give other fellow SBF forumners the benefit of doubt unless you do really have some real solid evidence to prove otherwise

Just enjoy the peektures & life itself, no point going around making ours & everybody else's blood pressure rise for nothing tio bo.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-02-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Abalone okay lah but airhole leh no no.....wait got shit smell your KKJ will soften sometimes I really wonder how the fark those JAV actors do it on those Shit fetish JAV

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Ya loh. Hahaha. I also cannot. Offer I also no take

Last edited by langpalang; 04-02-2020 at 05:44 PM.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Farking Cockroaches die also must pull all others down with them....... most of those imported cases are that they themselves already know they are infected and they purposely go overseas so that they can get better medical treatment for themselves, one female Cockroach went to dunno France or Italy then boasted on her Feybook that she took paracetamol to clear custom temperature sensors .....really WTF

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Haha. Me, really pity them. Sad for them.

Wuhan bring back many many good memories. Though they sound rude n selfish, they are actually quite a good host n frd.

Furthermore, My hamburger meals, all makan there leh.

Last edited by langpalang; 04-02-2020 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-02-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this guy like the many others get pissed off because when they pm ask me to share i refuse as i tell them they leecher offer nothing to me in return for the time and money i spend finding gems

Well all are different individuals so you will encounter many "interesting" characters in Cyberworld like me I just respect everybody's opinions as we cant possibly please everybody on the online world

You are always exploring around so u may be the best person to ask. After the ban on Cockroaches flights did it really work on the ground? I mean as in the numbers of Cockroaches around, they really infested all the KTVs these past few years so it would be damn risky even sitting on sofas or touching tables & Mics in places that they frequent, dont even need to talk about VBs they took.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-02-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Offer I also no take

Wah you have VBs offering you their airholes to lick????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-02-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. Me, really pity them. Sad for them.

Wuhan bring back many many good memories. Though they sound rude n selfish, they are actually quite a good host n frd.

Furthermore, My hamburger meals, all makan there leh.

Goot that you still sympathise with them if thinking as a fellow human beings I also do sympathise but with them as a egoistic & arrogant nation I really find it difficult to do so

Worst still with them as ground zero & patient zero starting this whole wide world pandemic it is even much more difficult, you try telling this to those families in other cuntries that have family members falling prey to this virus due to x-contamination from Cockroaches they will tell u to go examine your head first

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Goot that you still sympathise with them if thinking as a fellow human beings I also do sympathise but with them as a egoistic & arrogant nation I really find it difficult to do so

Worst still with them as ground zero & patient zero starting this whole wide world pandemic it is even much more difficult, you try telling this to those families in other cuntries that have family members falling prey to this virus due to x-contamination from Cockroaches they will tell u to go examine your head first

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Haha. . . I head spoil alr. Hahaha

Nevertheless, jiayu China!! faster defeat virus.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah you have VBs offering you their airholes to lick????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Tok abt PRC, the only offer I had was from this PRC gal. Ask me to poke her in the ass, say wana try. Hahaha. I didnt take up the offer. . hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1