The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
@repost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nowadays, ideal foreign wife is from which country ? Still from Vietnam?

bros... i got a malaysian auntie who's married with my uncle, she's truly CMI (cannot make it) ... first thing, can't take care of house work, house si beh jia lat, and nicknamed mrs. karang guni by me...

i guess it always depends.. how you choose and how lucky you are...
Old 28-11-2010, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
you are talking about people not products . by now you should know everyone behaves differently . there is no such thing as ideal , only what you want . whatever nationality , there'll be good and bad stories .
TRUE ! TRUE ! AGREE FULLY ! cannot generalize nor judge from nationality . case to case basis !

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Gotta agree with u bro.

My friends married Malaysian gals. Most of them happy with their financials and sex

Got a lady Malaysian friend even sponsor to pay for hubby's car downpayment!
BUT I have to agree through my experiences with malaysia gals . they are really good in bed !

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 28-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
cmi = ? (cannot make it?)
haha type too quick, should be cim
Old 28-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
chucky69 is Cool - loads of Potential

All of you who commented on Malaysian girls..I think you guys are very young.... REMEMBER your history, or go ask your parents......Singapore was state of MALAYSIA. No need for me to go into the history. GO check it out yourselves.

Of course the girls are easier to get along. All from the same DNA.
Old 28-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Foreign Wife

In my humble opinion, Malaysian and Taiwanese (not from Taipei) ladies are still the best among other nationalities (such as Thai, Burmese, Laotian, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Filipina, Mainlander Chinese, Hong Kees) girls.
Old 28-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
horny_angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky69 View Post
All of you who commented on Malaysian girls..I think you guys are very young.... REMEMBER your history, or go ask your parents......Singapore was state of MALAYSIA. No need for me to go into the history. GO check it out yourselves.

Ya, bet that 50% of our parents/grand-parents r mlysian lor.

I will prefer thai over vietnam girl, cos at least I like to eat thai food mah
Old 29-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Nowadays, ideal foreign wife is from which country ? Still from Vietnam?

Don't really make much different, today Asean had developed women travel out of their hometowns to city. Many travelled out insearch of jobs, many will settle down overseas.

Guys married them guide them the correct paths, not throw things to say AWARE, hoping their next project. Hopefully educate overseas women on their rights and, never take the fast methods of making $. Eg, work in HC and open beers at coffeeshops etc.

There is an old saying, Man are afraid to go into the wrong trade. Women are afraid to marry the wrong husband. Are we the wrong husband here? Are we really get a bride, says the elder folks. Married a small bride for the new year. I don't believe MAN is really that bad and useless.

Oh! This week CNA doc, Get Real! "Girls Prostituted", think they talk about Indo sex trade. Will see what they want to present.
Old 29-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:

That was donkey years ago. Nowadays, 20 years or lesser is already a generation gap. Look at how the countries fair for the past 20 years. M'sians had a more down to earth bringing up who knows how to appreciate basic, smaller thing in life. Local deals mainly request for more and more and dont understand what is to give before you take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
TRUE ! TRUE ! AGREE FULLY ! cannot generalize nor judge from nationality . case to case basis !

BUT I have to agree through my experiences with malaysia gals . they are really good in bed !
Hello, your experiencesssss with Malaysia gals are from where har???

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 29-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

A saying from the elders:

Want to pick kittens, look at the tabby first...

Same for women loh, look at her upbringing and the environment she grows up in.

No offense but the entire Singapore society is very materialistic.

From an early age, the children are taught to aim for academic excellence (mind you, good results not enuff, must be excellent results).

Chase after As and distinctions but forgot about basic courtesy. As long as you get good grades, you are kings or queens and can enjoy gifts and holidays.

When come out to work, it's the same juz the packaging different. Now it's who has the bigger paycheck and who has the latest LV bags etc.

All measurements in the form of materials i.e. what you have and not who you are ?

The only difference perhaps is NS kicked some sense into the men but at the same time the females got too pampered.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 30-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Nowadays, ideal foreign wife is from which country ? Still from Vietnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100 View Post
A saying from the elders:

The only difference perhaps is NS kicked some sense into the men but at the same time the females got too pampered.

Just my 2 cents.
Good! You have something there but, after 40yrs of NS i think that no choice have to servce mentally is going out soon. Still this economy slowdown, many people after NS stay on because certain degress, gov paid higher then pte sectors.

I could have go on and no! This is not on NS, this country culture is we idol 7As, not singing and sportsmen. The English mixed with Singlish culture produced a gen of rude, no respect boys and girls.
Old 30-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
chucky69 is Cool - loads of Potential

If all SG females have to do NS, maybe there will be a change is their outlook in life and the the local SG males can find local talent.
Old 30-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Nowadays, ideal foreign wife is from which country ? Still from Vietnam?

Quote:
If all SG females have to do NS, maybe there will be a change is their outlook in life and the the local SG males can find local talent.
Mine friend, good that u brought this up, almost forgot 20yrs ago, mine neighbour girl was called for medical checkup. That time i think she was still in Sec school, her parents told us i was shocked!

This had nothing to do with signed on, i think she and her age group was called for medical checkup. That time i did not ask her where she went. Anway, i also remembered this issue was brought up in House. A VIP of that period don't want to implement NS for females.

Of course, ladies which love the military lifes do sign on, i don't think guys will mind. Maybe military can sharpen up ladies so, they will become more mature, ladylike why not? Some times we push this direction, it went the other way.

About time local ladies take back what they lost, no point blame on overseas bride. And excuse of ang mo bigger so on. The day where females lost big is where we nominate a PRC Miss Singapore, that we really have no face to show the world.
Old 30-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 20
arizona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about how ideal is local men can be?

Old 01-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

Wink Ideal local men

I am not too sure, every body is not perfect that is howcome plastic surgeons are very rich. Maybe let's put it to the ladies from 3rd world countries, not suprised they were taken in by the garden city.

Local guys, a plus point except me, based on that forum show, "S Talking". People don't talk so much, maybe true because this gen of taxi drivers don't complaints that much.

Guys here are angels compare to their homeboys, i not judge it is their cultureX to hang out with drink buddy, gambling on cock fighting etc. While everybody here buy 4Ds and Toto.

-------------
If u look into the impossible, u see the truth. Taken from Fringe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1