The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Longplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Crossing to JB Traffic

I am flying back for some work there next week and although I do my work in Singapore, I do like to sleep in JB at least some of the nights, for a little fun in the off time.

How is the latest traffic patterns now? Previously going over to JB was 2+ hours at anything after about 3pm or 4pm. And coming back into Singapore, it seems if I waited until 7am or later, there was a good long wait on the JB side as well coming back into Singapore.

Has this gotten better with the lower than normal travel numbers coming in anc going out through Changi?

I take a private taxi through into JB, catching it in Queens station.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Crossing to JB Traffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longplay View Post
I am flying back for some work there next week and although I do my work in Singapore, I do like to sleep in JB at least some of the nights, for a little fun in the off time.

How is the latest traffic patterns now? Previously going over to JB was 2+ hours at anything after about 3pm or 4pm. And coming back into Singapore, it seems if I waited until 7am or later, there was a good long wait on the JB side as well coming back into Singapore.

Has this gotten better with the lower than normal travel numbers coming in anc going out through Changi?

I take a private taxi through into JB, catching it in Queens station.
I would say nowadays the traffic is lighter compare to last time due to COVID Virus, but still its very unpredictable for the before / during and after causeway JAM.

You can check this page for the traffic condition, Hopefully this info help you out someway or another. Cheers!
https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/conte...trafficCameras
Old 29-02-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
I would say nowadays the traffic is lighter compare to last time due to COVID Virus, but still its very unpredictable for the before / during and after causeway JAM.

You can check this page for the traffic condition, Hopefully this info help you out someway or another. Cheers!
https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/conte...trafficCameras
Covid19 makes not much difference as there are still hundreds of thousands (estimated 300K+ ) workers crossing both Tuas & Woodlands causeways daily. Traffic jams still happen at peak hours...... although other than during the workers peak hours jam.... traffic has dropped drastically during other timing as daytrippers and tourists avoid coming to JB.

Avoid crossing the causeways during the 5-7am & 6-8pm jams..... your journey should be smooth sailing at other timings.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Longplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to both!!! I will be watching the website several times daily for the next day or so to get a good idea of it.

Previously, I stayed often at the GBW as the rooms are OK and close to the causeway. I noticed from there, up to 7am to go back into Sing.. It is OK. around 7 it started getting thick. 30 to 45 minutes at just around 7am previously.

Going TO the JB area in mid to late afternoon requires me to bring my laptop and try to get some work done... Very frustrating to see nearly no movement going to JB... I have seen it take 3 hours from downtown Sing to get to GBW. But I still like staying there as the rooms are much less, and there is a fair bit of choice for evening entertainment.

Thanks!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1