The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
gl4451 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

As a memorandum for myself...
Quite new to massage, the other day happened to have a free time in the afternoon so that decided to drop by a spa in central area.
As walk in and no pref for masseuse recep told 30 min wait. Ok, showed ic and chose 50/1hr pkg. seems recep not too pushy. Not told who actually assigned, and asked to wait at lounge.
Lounge looked worn than pic, moreover a few old uncles/aunties chit chat waiting their turn, beside a businessman like customer. Naively wondered if this is actually clean or...?
Now uncle/auntie went inside so did buisinessman, while a few male customers coming out. Then one or two young fellows come in and introduced to the room earlier than me bcz of booking.
Now finally my turn came. Syt let me into room, got a bit awkward to see she speaks Chinese.. anyway took shower, put on shorts and wait.
Laid head down, she covered me with towels and started massage. Nothing to shout about it but she put good energy on it.
Then she tapped me asking if use oil, said yes. Then in the middle she pulled my shorts a bit to expose my ass halfway to continue massage. As newbie not sure if this is sop or she testing my reaction. But anyway felt lil thrilled and my lil bro reacted bit.
Now asked to turn around. After a few sec of silence GQ popped (not in words but by gesture lol). Offered hj for 50, said yes then she smiled. It appeared like she contacted with recep? for precaution or no interruption (for this I have little idea... wonder if there is such teamwork there).
Coming back, asked GQ again now with a new option- bj for 80. Then opted for bj (tried but failed to ask if bbbj possible).
She brought “cd”, teased it with hands while licking my nips. Then capped “cd” and started bj. Skill standard, but situation and her looks thrilled. My hand roamed just around her butt, but she encouraged me to do lil more lol. Finally cum in some minutes.
Rtm: Yes to the shop. May name her but will not make booking
Old 17-11-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/tingting-massage/

Went on Saturday.

This masseuse is really a waste of time. Looks is as per pic. Just that she does not smile

Looks: 5/10 just as per photo, just that she does not smile
Body: 7.5/10
Gfe: no smiling, no kissing no touching
Service:

Begins with bathing(i bath myself) (Well, service there did not put bath for you, so fair enough)
Then proceed with piano massage (i am unsure of how she got the 2 FR on the page?)
Turn over. Use abit of oil and hj like a machine (THIS IS THE MOST UNACCEPTABLE PART)
Whole session her face expression was like a dead fish with no expression. I tried to break the ice but she just answer ur question and full stop. I strongly do not recommended.

If you are looking for hard msg, this is not the one, if you are looking for a gd services, this is not the one.
If you are looking for dead fish with machine hj, she is highly recommended.

Try her at your own risk, will write an FR for other girl who is good at novena tomorrow.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
sonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bro,

Can share the contact details for this? Would really love to try. Thanks in advance bro!
Old 20-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tingting-massage/

Went on Saturday.

This masseuse is really a waste of time. Looks is as per pic. Just that she does not smile

Looks: 5/10 just as per photo, just that she does not smile
Body: 7.5/10
Gfe: no smiling, no kissing no touching
Service:

Begins with bathing(i bath myself) (Well, service there did not put bath for you, so fair enough)
Then proceed with piano massage (i am unsure of how she got the 2 FR on the page?)
Turn over. Use abit of oil and hj like a machine (THIS IS THE MOST UNACCEPTABLE PART)
Whole session her face expression was like a dead fish with no expression. I tried to break the ice but she just answer ur question and full stop. I strongly do not recommended.

If you are looking for hard msg, this is not the one, if you are looking for a gd services, this is not the one.
If you are looking for dead fish with machine hj, she is highly recommended.

Try her at your own risk, will write an FR for other girl who is good at novena tomorrow.

Thanks a lot to you bro for the sharing of your UNHAPPY EXPERIENCE with is girl.
Confirm will saved the wallet of many bros from losing $$.

Old 21-11-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 12
sonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/bo-bo-massage/

Tried her few times alrdy. Still as good. Posted her fr before in the other room. Helping to share since SIC.

Enjoy all
Old 02-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Simple tompang FR: i agree with bro Dddnoob rating of the “local” with super GFE. Not a looker, nice smile. But now I understand what it means when bro say her looks grow on him. Happen to me.

For me, I find I like the Swedish massage. Not super hard type and the whole time I was imagining her soft small hands venturing elsewhere so got excited

Cup is B to C but hard - confirm got plastic.

Auto roam - No worldwide, selected region only.

Need to speak Chinese even though naturalised.

My room no attach shower. GQ quotation is normal opening position. But this time small head confuse big head - forgot to bargain. When pop that time, give me a wink with a little tilt her head - die kana seduce liao.

RTM - maybe but not so fast, I’m new so will try more first.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shinigami11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the location via pm?
Old 04-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

hi, can share contact location & damage
Old 07-12-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
jordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share or pm to me also. I am interested
Old 10-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
minhawkeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminhawkeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can share or pm ? thanks
Old 29-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlim94 View Post
First time writing fr correct me if I am wrong bros

Visited popular joint at bugis I'm sure alot of bros knows this joint had D****** 2nd time here, viet not so much of a looker maybe 7/10, nicely done enhanced c cup, massage was alright as I was never a hard massage type of person very pain lol. Massaged me for around 40mins, turned over popped gq opted for bj. Very hard worker cat bath me from ear all the way to knees den let me suck on her pointy nipples, after I had my fill of milk she proceeded to lick my balls and shaft back and forth all while giving me the seductive face look me straight in the eye OMG Bth, she then proceeded to turn up the heat vacuum suction until I surrender in her mouth, paid what I owe left a happy man. Not sure if they got do fj anot, sort of dated another girl from dis joint when she was working at other joint, those were de days service me at home sibei song lol.

All in all great experience no bullshitting prostate massage whatsoever

Looks 7/10
Tits 7/10
Catbath 9/10
Bbbj. 9/10

Entrance $50 bj$80
Hi bro can share ctc pls?
Old 30-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darthvaderr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share, please. Thanks
Old 30-12-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Freesamboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice fr, kind to share ctc?thanks.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to LadyPink for posting this thread.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.ph...6#post19565526
https://www.sweetbabes.org/xiao-dong-040619

It near to the New Year and there was so many entertainment dinner appointment with supplier till late as usual..... was feeling tired and having stiff shoulders after all those feasting and finger guessing game. So msg to XD to ask if she is available & luck shines all over me, reserve the free slot and Zooooommmmmmm off for my muscle relaxing massage cum enjoyment with XD late last night.

Fast forward.... Laid face-down on the massage bed, told XD to only concentrate massage on my neck and back shoulder to relief the stiffness and aching muscles.
After a good over 20 mins of solid high strength knurling to relief those stiffness & aching, I stop XD and sit up by the side of the bed.
We both already had our mutual understanding and no need GQ to be asked. I teared the paper underwear, the joy stick slowly protrude out of the paper covering while the 'pilot' reached out to the joy stick and begins to take over the control of the aeroplane's flight.

Pilot was busy with the flight control while my hands are kept busy too. I had my left knurling & squeezing the Headlight while my right continued to search underneath the panties for the fleshy butt to grope.
Pilot and I both took our time to enjoy our 30 mins plus of intimacy while my tongue are also busy licking.......

I better not described till very detail as these will certainly arouse the jealously & red-eye sickness of some people.
Unless you are really keen to know what are the happenings, then you PM me.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 13-01-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 0
chlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud of

Any FR for Mint?
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=758978
Msged, went down to the place but it was a PRC who claimed she din know I wanted to look for Mint, even though I specifically addressed my first msg to Mint. Disappointed by the bait and switch and left immmediately.

Last edited by chlorpheniramin; 14-01-2020 at 12:04 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1