The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Nothing beats a well toned man body, ladies cannot resist. Experience the difference.
No doubt everyone likes a well toned body. But actually, after speaking to all the girls from many countries, the Asian ladies really don't mind their guys with a little tummy. Especially the PRCs. The Caucasians prefer buff bodies on their man.

Some of my girls "miss" my tummy from before. But of course, not one complains about my new lean body either lol
Old 30-10-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoya-massage/

Anyone tried?

I remember the face seem to be quite familiar, shld have been here before. But like 2 or 3 years ago. Dont want to be shock if her look change.(grew fat etc)
Old 30-10-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoya-massage/

Anyone tried?

I remember the face seem to be quite familiar, shld have been here before. But like 2 or 3 years ago. Dont want to be shock if her look change.(grew fat etc)
Yup. Her previous stint sometime back. Definitely not fat, petite curvy frame, C boobs well done. Pretty face, age about there. Well maintained PRE-MILF.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
After going around trying few of the ”New and good” but quite sian that all don't use their own photo, I going back to Ying Ying that I find that my money been well spent......

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=...highlight=ying
That chair look vry interesting. So is she on the chair or u on the chair?
How her sensual and look.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup. Her previous stint sometime back. Definitely not fat, petite curvy frame, C boobs well done. Pretty face, age about there. Well maintained PRE-MILF.
Have you tried during her current stint?
Tried the previous stint but can't recall her service.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

zhu zhu or ye bai he which one yall choose for more playability and sensual?
Old 30-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
Youzi for sure.
Thank you bros for all the support. Looks like I need to start dieting and exercise!!!
Old 30-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Baihe more accommodating with roaming.
Zhuzhu is great but commercial. Didn't get 4g roaming even though shes fully nude.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
walterlewis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Nothing beats a well toned man body, ladies cannot resist. Experience the difference.
Seems like you're a unicorn. Not only "handsome", "well-endowed" and now "well toned" even? Cannot give chance to other people? Lol ok.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-qing-massage/

Age 40+, so pics are way off; she has adequate massage skills; need top up to touch breasts, and even more to roam south. Working alone in small shop. When I left around 4.00pm, the cafe two doors away was crowded with people sitting on the outside benches having coffee. Felt uncomfortable cos it is so close that anyone and everyone could see my exit from this MP. No RTM. Thank you for reading.
suay la bro you visited her. she was the one that started this journey for me and i damn stunned when i visited and saw an auntie instead
Old 30-10-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Youzi for sure.
Thank you bros for all the support. Looks like I need to start dieting and exercise!!!
youzi playability higher than the 2 mentioned? but sian 100 for 1 shot only
Old 30-10-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Any suggestions for high GFE like already clinging to you like a koala bear in the first session?
Old 30-10-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
youzi playability higher than the 2 mentioned? but sian 100 for 1 shot only
hmm not say high as zhu Zhu. I can’t quite remember what I did with ZZ.
@franco - GfE wif YZ!!! Haha
Old 30-10-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
hmm not say high as zhu Zhu. I can’t quite remember what I did with ZZ.
@franco - GfE wif YZ!!! Haha
Lol bro your obsession with YZ is at toxic level xiar..I hope you can survive the emptiness when she RTC. Good luck in advance
Old 30-10-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say is that it's really hard to find someone who ticks all your boxes, so I fully understand your feelings. Enjoy it while it lasts. But be prepared for the reckoning. To hedge against the inevitable withdrawal symptoms, find a replacement. She can then be your No. 1 in due course. Speaking from personal experience. Best wishes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1