The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Not listed does not mean not available. Not only me but believe a handful have hit the last base multiple times. It was truly great while it last.
Certainly. But my point is to stress that based on LISTED services, Mint is the bar setter.

Unlisted/top up/FOC tale has no end la. We all have our fair shares of encounters or opportunities lost with AP or normal MLs. All a matter of right time, right place, right mood and right amount of $$
Old 14-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup..

In our heads..
+1 , and many more
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 14-08-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Is there a separate thread for ML upgraded FJ stories?
Waiting for you to open a thread and share your stories. Camping here for more
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
Old 14-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Not listed does not mean not available. Not only me but believe a handful have hit the last base multiple times. It was truly great while it last.
Not listed means not everyone can have it. And a lot more stories are not told here due to privacy and respect.

I am sure you know a lot more than most of us here, since you keep updating us on many things we don't know
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
Old 14-08-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

On that note, anyone booked the lady overnight before?
Old 14-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
Not listed means not everyone can have it. And a lot more stories are not told here due to privacy and respect.

I am sure you know a lot more than most of us here, since you keep updating us on many things we don't know
Actually, those days, there were girls who actually downgraded their services and found more fame and fortune as MLs.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post

Let's just be good seniors with a tiny winsy bit of integrity lah. Again be minded, we don't want to act like gossipy bitches when we are all grown man.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually, those days, there were girls who actually downgraded their services and found more fame and fortune as MLs.
Classic example of Aini.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Is there a separate thread for ML upgraded FJ stories?
The story goes I go visit this ML. Then I made her high / she made me high / I made myself high / she made herself high / We imagine we were high. Then ask how much to top up and deal done. Another business for ML, and more dough left my pocket.

Same old same old these days. What's there really to say about this? Negotiation is always between the customer and the service agent from day one.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup..

In our heads..
And there it should stay.

When things like that get brought up, it fast becomes toxic here. Then soon, there are vile intentions and poisonous agendas to defame and seeds of doubt are planted.

It so much more a happy community without it.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Classic example of Aini.
Seem like this thread become a recap thread. Talking about AP last time.
Is there any current AP that is really worth to visit?
Old 14-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
And there it should stay.

When things like that get brought up, it fast becomes toxic here. Then soon, there are vile intentions and poisonous agendas to defame and seeds of doubt are planted.

It so much more a happy community without it.
No use huan.. People will still find a way to bring it up..

When the next batch arrives and the popular ones are identified, expect the same old shiat..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoh View Post
What's there to talk about..

During this period the punters here more or less already sampled the current batch..

We are all eagerly waiting for the new stock to arrive, or the older ones who are coming back for another stint..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Waiting for you to enlighten us lor, since the rest of us here only spend time talking about expired APs.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe you should be reading all the pages before this one. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1