The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
Desires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[= Story sharing thread =]

Hi fellow brothers, i am just sharing some stories here.
Remember, i am just sharing them, they are not written by me.
I don't know if fellow brothers have read them before, nevertheless, i just want to share my find. Thanks.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

Street Whore

I hate wearing business suits. Dressing for an evening out is fun; you can show some flair if you want. But business suits are supposed to be boring. Hell, that's the point. You want to look conservative, trustworthy, conventional, inoffensive - in a word, bland. Don't want to scare off a potential customer, after all. And they're usually uncomfortable, too.

You can also get tired of strange hotel rooms. This one wasn't too bad. It had a king sized bed; the bathroom was actually pretty nice. It even had a mini bar that I had already stocked with my own ice and soda. But it was still a hotel room: standard fittings, easy to clean up, interchangeable with hundreds of others across the country. After a while on the road, the walls can start closing in on you.

So what was I doing wearing a business suit, sitting in a hotel room and staring at the walls? Feeling pretty lonely and bored, that's what. At least I'd be checking out tomorrow.

There was nothing on TV that sounded interesting. I had forgotten to bring a book to read, and my chances of finding something worth reading after everything but all-night markets had already closed seemed dim. I felt bored, irritable, and not at all sleepy. Let's be honest, frustrated and horny, too. The whisky bottle by the bar looked too tempting for me to open it; I like to drink to enjoy it, not to get drunk, and if I started alone now I would probably kill the bottle. I decided to head to a liquor store I'd spotted earlier, a few blocks away. Lacking anything better, they could be counted on to have a pretty complete collection of girly magazines. Probably leave me feeling even more frustrated, but what the hell.

I got the car out of the lot and headed over. The hotel was in an OK area, but the few blocks over to the store cut across the local red-light district. You know what I mean; every major city has one, a place with adult bookstores, maybe a strip joint or two - and hookers on every street corner.

By the time I'd gone a couple of blocks, I'd seen over a dozen girls. Bright, tight, scanty clothes and garish makeup were the only constant. The girls themselves ranged from sort-of pretty to plain, gaunt to plump, a pale blond with big hair to a very dark black with her hair up in hundreds of beaded braids.

Despite myself, I was tempted. "No one else could ever find out", I told my conscience, "And I'll make damn sure to wear a condom". At the next light, I turned to circle the block.

I wasn't in any hurry now; I wanted to survey all the local talent and choose the one most to my taste. "Or maybe I'll still turn back," I told myself, knowing it was a lie.

As I came down the block for the second time, the door of a seedy looking all night donut shop at the far corner swung open and a girl stepped out. She was standing on the curb directly under a streetlight before I drew level. From a distance, she looked like what I had in mind. Long dark hair. Medium-dark skin. Slender. Rather short. Hispanic? Asian? Italian, maybe? I couldn't tell, but I slowed to take a closer look. As I braked to a stop, she stepped confidently up to the door of the car.

She paused with her hand on the door handle, peering suspiciously in. I stared right back. Up close, definitely Asian features. Young, but not a kid. ('probably more experienced' whispered through my mind) Small breasts, but her thin white tube top looked damn nice on her. A short, side-button blue mini skirt with the bottom two buttons undone. Knee-high boots. Black leather purse on a shoulder strap.

"I want her," I decided. When I smiled at her and patted the seat, she slipped in.

"Want a ride?" I asked, starting the ritual.

"Maybe." She regarded me carefully. "Can you prove you're not a cop?"

"Can you prove you're not?" I returned. Some of her tension eased, but she remained wary.

She glanced around. Satisfied that no prowl car was in sight, she pulled down one side of her tube top for a moment. I caught a mouth-watering glimpse of an erect, dark-brown nipple before she pulled it back up.

"Your turn."

I placed her hand on top of my bulging crotch. She gave it a squeeze before pulling her hand back.

"What do you want to do?" she asked. Her tone was considerably less hard, though still controlled. Definitely a lady who could watch out for herself.

"How much do you charge?"

"I'll give you a head job here in the car for $25. For $75, I'll give you a straight fuck, but you've got to rent a room if you're not staying in a hotel close by. $100, I'll give you half and half - you can come twice. Tell you what - it's kind of late and getting cold. For $200, I'll give you all night."

"Kind of expensive for all night. I probably can't come more than two or three times, anyway. What makes you think you're worth it?"

"I'm worth it. Look at this." She lifted the front of her skirt and pulled her panties to one side, revealing her closely cropped, black haired crotch. Dark brown cunt lips, almost as dark as the nipple she had flashed, pouted slightly. "I've got the tightest pussy on the street. I get my health checked once a week, and make all my johns wear rubbers, so you're going to be safe - you couldn't pay me enough to take it bareback. Besides -" she gave a crooked grin "I saw the way you gave me the eye before you pulled over. Got a thing for oriental girls, hmm?"

"Maybe." I smiled back. "Or maybe I just think you've got the prettiest cunt I've seen in a long time. All night it is. You charge extra if I want to eat you out?"

She gave me an approving look. "Do a good enough job, and it's free. Get me to come, and I might even consider a refund."
Old 11-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Re: Street Whore

Fortunately, the hotel was one of those California affairs with a parking lot to the side rather than a garage, and a side door that my room key could open. I didn't want to try talking her past the front desk - her clothes shrieked "street whore" from a block away. We didn't meet anyone on the elevator or in the hall. With a feeling of relief, I swung the door of the room closed behind her.

She surveyed the room carefully. "Nice. Not bad at all. You gotta get up early in the morning, or can we take our time?"

"I need to check out by 12:30. If you want, we can sleep in. Room service breakfast, maybe?"

I was rewarded with a speculative smile. "Mm. You aren't too bad, stranger. Got something I can call you?"

"Dave. And you're...?"

"Nita."

Before she asked, I counted out $200 and handed it to her. I suddenly realized that if she stayed here, she could easily slip out with my wallet while I was sleeping. She gave a grin at my worried look.

"Never in the Navy, were you?"

"What?"

"Look, I'll show you. I'm honest, and I'm not gonna roll you, but you don't know that - so let me show you something."

She had me raise the mattress and place my wallet underneath the middle. There was no way she'd be able to get it out while I was sleeping on top without waking me. When she said she was honest, she must mean it.

Nita surprised me again by declining my offer of a drink, though she did accept a soda. She went along enthusiastically when I suggested we clean up before bed, though. Probably a treat to have a customer who didn't smell of stale sweat and cigarette smoke.

The bathroom got a nod of approval. She bypassed the tub in favor of the large shower stall, and quickly skinned off her clothes.

Her body was everything I had hoped for. Short, slender, but definitely feminine. Nice, tight, bottom. Neatly trimmed pubic patch. Small breasts with large, erect nipples. I had her turn around slowly so I could see all of her.

She gave an indulgent smile when I pulled her close enough to suckle on a nipple, but pushed me gently away after a few seconds. "Careful, Dave. Shower now. You can do that later, maybe."

The shower was fun - she insisted on washing me, and used her whole body to do it with. I had to force myself to slow down - having that slippery, nude body rubbed all over mine had me on the verge of orgasm several times. She seemed to enjoy teasing me - whenever she sensed that I was close to coming she would ease back. It was almost a relief when she shut the shower off and reached for a towel to dry me.

Still wrapped in towels, we returned to the bedroom. She turned back the sheet on the bed, and waved for me to sit down. From her purse, she pulled a small, foil-wrapped packet - a condom. She gave a slightly apologetic smile.

"Remember, I warned you that you have to wear it. Besides, it's safer for you this way."

"Safer for you, too. I'd hate for you to get something nasty from a customer."

Apparently, I'd said the right thing. She pulled my towel off, and rolled the condom onto my almost painfully swollen cock. Letting her own towel slide to the floor, she knelt and slipped her mouth down over my rubber-encased penis.

She was very good. Professional. How many cocks does a girl have to eat to gain that kind of skill? I wrapped both hands in her hair and released myself to the experience. I was grateful for the condom - I wanted this to last, and I was already halfway there from her teasing in the shower. I tried to breathe steadily and control my reactions, but it only helped slightly. Despite all I could do I soon passed the point of no return. I don't believe I have ever had a more powerful orgasm.

Afterwards, I collapsed on the bed, momentarily limp. Nita went into the bathroom briefly, and returned with a warm cloth. She removed the condom from my rapidly softening dick, and used the cloth to give it a careful washing. Only after she was fully satisfied with its cleanliness did she return the cloth and the towels to the bathroom.

Still nude, she slid into bed beside me.

"I know it'll be a while before you can go again. You wanna suck my titties some, like you were doing earlier?"

She had marvelous nipples - large, dark brown, and always at least half erect. Sensitive, too - she would giggle and pull back if I got too enthusiastic. Sooner than I had thought possible, I felt the beginnings of desire returning.

This time, I pushed her back on the bed. When she reached for her purse, I stopped her.

"Later. I want to eat your cunt first."

"You were serious - I wasn't sure. Do you know how many men I've had in there?"

"Probably none as horny as I feel right now when I think about eating it. I love pussy, and yours is about the prettiest I've seen."

It was, too. Her cunt had medium lips, just a shade lighter brown than her nipples. She kept her bush neatly trimmed; the sparse hair was glossy black and as straight as the hair on her head. Despite her professionalism, she seemed to be at least mildly turned on; the inner lips were folded back, and a sheen of lubrication covered them. Both her inner cunt and her swollen clit were a deep, reddish pink.

I took a moment to savor the clean, salty/musky aroma before diving in. The taste was as delicious her smell had promised - clean, tangy, with a slight salt aftertaste. At first, she let me do whatever I wished, but her hands soon came down and pulled my head more firmly into place. I could feel her pushing her pussy harder into my face, as well. Soon, she was controlling the pace.

I could have happily continued for most of the night, but she wouldn't allow it. Her demands became more and more urgent, more and more frantic. Finally, she ground her pussy into my face as hard as she could and stiffened; after a few seconds, she shuddered and relaxed.

I lifted my head and looked up. Her eyes were half-closed. Her upper chest had a reddish flush, while her nipples had hardened into swollen spikes. Unless she was a fine actress, she had just had an orgasm, and a powerful one.

She gave me a shaky grin. "Do you know how long it's been since I came with a customer? Maybe I should give you a refund."

I grinned back. "My pleasure, Ma'm. But don't worry - you'll earn it all by morning."

"Give me a moment to recover, and I'll start."

By now, I was rock-hard once again. This time, after rolling the condom into place, she laid back on the bed and spread her legs invitingly.

"Want to see if my pussy is as good as I claim?"

My reply left me seated to the hilt. She hadn't been bragging too much. Despite the hundreds? thousands? of cocks that had explored it, it was the tightest I'd ever experienced.

"How... can you... handle... the really... big guys?" I asked as I thrust.

"Painfully... sometimes... I'm glad you're... more normal." She emphasized her point by clamping down with her vagina. I was amazed - she had been tight before, but now I could barely move.

She had a further surprise in store, though. As I began to thrust faster, her legs went up further and tightened. I could suddenly feel her heels digging into the small of my back as I pounded into her wide-open cunt. In this position, penetration was even deeper - it felt as if I was bottoming out on each stroke. I bellowed incoherently as I came.

Once again, she cleaned me carefully. After placing a couple of condoms on the bedside table, she dimmed the lights and cuddled her naked back up against me, pulling my arm over her so that my hand cupped a small breast. Through a haze of sleep, I could hear her even breathing gradually slow and mix with a few small, ladylike, snores.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Re: Street Whore

Waking up in a strange hotel room with a naked woman isn't something I do too often; I was disoriented for a moment. Almost immediately, the memories of the previous night flooded back in and I relaxed. We hadn't shifted our positions much during sleep; my hand was still cupping her breast. I idly ran my thumb across her nipple, enjoying the sensation.

From the position of the sun on the wall, it was already midmorning. Reluctantly, I shook her awake. She came awake more gradually than I had, but didn't show any signs of confusion. No doubt, she was used to waking up in this sort of circumstance.

Once she was fully awake, she slid out of bed and stretched - arms up, chest out, legs taut - before heading into the bathroom. I admired the motion of her bare ass as she walked away.

Returning from my own visit, I found her still nude, lounging on the bed. She gave a half-pleased, half mocking smile as she saw my cock beginning to respond.

"Want your money's worth, don't you, Dave?"

"Wouldn't you be worried if I didn't? Think of it as... job security."

She gave a short laugh. "Maybe you're right. Looks like I'm real secure right now, doesn't it?"

This time, after rolling the condom in place, she pushed me on my back. Once I was down, she swung a leg over me and lowered herself onto my waiting cock.

Astride me, she could control the tempo. Rather than urgent, frenzied pace of the night before, she took it slowly, easily. Perhaps because of this, the feeling was different; the mood was relaxed, friendly, almost tender. Judging by her gentle smile, she found the act at least mildly pleasant; she almost purred when I began to gently stroke her sides and back. As my orgasm slowly built, I allowed myself the hope that she liked me, not just my money. Perhaps if we had met under different circumstances we might have dated...

I pulled myself back from that. However nice, she was here because I had paid her money; her trim body and exquisite cunt were for rent, and I musn't let myself forget it.

("But I still like her.") I told myself. ("And I can treat her nicely while she's here.")

This time, when I came, it was as unhurried and easy as the act that had produced it. I held her on my chest long after I had finished, savoring the contact. I would have loved to hold her there all day. All too soon, though, she slid off.

Rather than wait for her to return, I followed her into the bathroom and disposed of the condom myself. I didn't protest, though, when she insisted on helping me clean up.

"Feel like breakfast?" I asked. "I can call room service."

"Not afraid of starting gossip? They'll know I don't belong here."

"Screw that. Anyway, I probably won't be back here for a while."

"You sold me. Too bad, though. I was hoping you'd be a regular."

I did my best to conceal the pleasure I felt at her last remark.

("Down, boy. She's probably a wonderful actress. Even if I do hope she meant it.")

After I called our order in, I retrieved my wallet from under the mattress and pulled my pants on; after all, I needed to open the door and tip the waiter. She watched me with amusement for a moment, then slid back into bed, pulling up the covers to her chin. I raised an eyebrow quizzically.

She gave me a devilish look. "Since you don't mind gossip, I want breakfast in bed. If you're not afraid I'll shock the waiter, that is."

"Be my guest."

Breakfast arrived on a trolley pushed by a boy just a year or two out of high school. After his first rapid glance at my companion, he did a remarkable job of pretending all was normal, blandly rolling the trolley to the side of the bed, setting out the food, and positioning Nita's bed tray. It was only when she sat up to eat that his self-possession cracked; she seemingly took no notice when the covers slid down to her waist. He absently accepted his tip without checking the amount and backed through the door.

"That was uncalled for." I had a hard time not laughing.

"Well you did say 'Be my guest'." It sounded as if she was suppressing a giggle. "The poor boy acted as if he'd never seen tits before."

"None like yours, Nita. None like yours. Now eat your breakfast."

She pulled her clothes back on while I buckled up my suitcase. In the bright sunlight streaming in from the windows, they were even more revealing than they had been the night before. Her skirt ended well above the knee, and the dark outlines of her nipples could easily be seen through the thin white tube top.

"Well, Dave? Was I worth the money?" Her voice was challenging again.

"Actually, you've earned a bonus."

I pulled four $20 bills from my wallet and handed them to her. Her gaze softened.

"Do you want me to call you a cab? I'll give you cab fare - or I can drop you off if you'd like."

"You're checking out? You can drop me off."

The waiter must have told his story; I saw several uniformed heads bob out of the door leading to the restaurant as I was settling up, while the clerk pointedly ignored Nita's presence. Her face wore a mocking smile; if anything, she appeared to enjoy the whispers.

Contrary to what you'd expect, she lived in a nice house in the suburbs. For the first time since I'd picked her up, she showed signs of uncertainty.

"Could I offer you some coffee, or something?" Her voice sounded almost shy, as if she was unsure that I would accept. Her eyes warmed when I nodded.

Once inside, she carefully closed and latched the door before turning to me. I met her halfway.

For several minutes, we embraced in silence.

"Worth a bonus, was I?"

"Nita, you've got the talent to be a $1000 a night call girl, not a street whore."

"Maybe I'll be that next time. I had to turn down six guys before you showed up. Come on and help me change - it's almost time to go pick up the kids."
Old 11-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Samster

-

Next story is titled "The Teacher".
Old 11-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

The Teacher

Li Li said: "Wei Shao, I won't work at the nightclub. Get someone else."

I pulled back my hand and gave Li Li a tight slap.

"How are you going to pay me back the money you owe me if you don't work at the club? My customers like schoolgirls. Girls like you are really in demand there. You'll earn all the money you owe me in no time."

Suddenly, a woman appeared out of nowhere. She was tall and had shoulder-length hair. That day, she wore a long purple dress, revealing only about 10 inches of her calves. But I guessed that she must have nice legs. Staring at her breasts, I estimated a 36C. From her pretty face, I guessed that she was around 23 or 24 years old.

"You there. Why did you slap my student?" she shouted at me.

"So you're Li Li's teacher. What's your name?"

"I'm Miss Chen. If you don't leave now, I'm going to call the police." she said.

"Oh, so it's Miss Chen. You see, Li Li's examinations are coming up. I was just testing her and she couldn't even answer a simple question. That's why I hit her. Isn't that so, Li Li?"

"Yes, yes." Li Li said, trembling.

"I asked her what happens when a man's penis gets into her vagina and she doesn't even know that. Isn't that bad, teacher?"

"Hooligan!" Miss Chen shouted. "Stop this nonsense immediately or I'll call the police."

"No problem teacher. I'll leave, but we'll meet someday."

From that moment, I started planning on how to get my hands on this serious and beautiful bitch.

I have a warehouse which serves as my headquarters. Here 10 of my men wait on me. This is my territory. I control every vice from gambling and prostitution to drugs. Inside this warehouse, I have a bedroom with a large bed surrounded by mirrors. The reflection gives me a good view of my partner when I'm having sex. Beside the bed, is a cupboard filled with all kinds of sex toys. Opposite the bed, is a TV and VCD player. Of course, I only watch porn movies. What many of my sex partners never knew, is that I have a tiny camera hidden somewhere near the VCD player. Remotely controlled, I use it to tape down activities in bed. What a wonderful collection.

Three days later, Li Li was sitting in this very room, wearing only her panties. There was a knock on the door. I guessed that my prey must have arrived. True enough, it was Miss Chen, accompanied by 2 male and 2 female students. That day, she wore a thin white blouse and a black skirt with matching black stockings. Through her thing blouse, her bra was clearly visible. That excited me.

"You villain! Release Li Li this instant." she ordered me. "My students saw you take her away. Li, Li, he didn't do anything to you, did he?"

I replied on her behalf: "No, I haven't done anything to her yet. And it was I who sent my men to inform your students, hoping that would bring you here."

"What do you want?"

I clapped my hands and 6 of my men entered the room. 2 of them held on to each female student, including Li Li.

I turned to Miss Chen: "I want your students to ease my sexual tensions."

Miss Chen warned: "If you dare do anything to them, I'll call the police."

"Haha ... Miss Chen, do you know that we're now in my territory? The police will still be on their way long after we have had our turns on each girl."

Another signal from me and the two female students who were still clothed had their uniforms stripped off their young, nubile bodies. As they were doing that, I hugged Li Li and kissed her.

"Stop it!" Miss Chen cried.

"Stop it? Why must I listen to you? Well, since you're their teacher, I'll give you two choices. You could either let eight of my guys take turns with your girls or you can spread your legs for me and I'll let them go."

"You're disgusting!" she cried.

"Well, if you don't make a choice, I'll assume that you just want to protect yourself and I'll go ahead and let my guys have fun."

With that, I tore off Li Li's bra and stroked her crotch.

"Wait a minute. I'll do anything you say." Miss Chen said. "Just let my students go."

"Good, now come sit down on my bed."

She moved over slowly, but before she could sit down, I couldn't control myself and reached out for her waist. She jumped and turned around to slap my face. I lost my temper and pulled out my knife. Placing the blade against her cheek, I threatened to disfigure her if she dared slap me again.

"You promised to let my students go."

"Trying to lecture me here? You bitch. It's my turn to teach you a lesson, teacher."

I pushed her onto the bed and lifted her right leg. After taking the shoe off, I slid my hand down the inside of her thigh.

"My, my, Miss Chen, your thighs are smoother than these stockings."

I pulled off her stockings and tossed it towards the two male students.

"A little gift for you boys. It belongs to Miss Chen." I said.

I turned back to look at her. She was too frightened to resist. I kept my promise and released the students. I also asked my men to leave us alone. Of course, there was the hidden camera.

In a begging tone, Miss Chen said to me: "I can try to satisfy you, but can you please leave my vagina alone?"

"Oh, so you're a virgin. But you're breaking your promise. You told me you'd do anything."

She continued to beg me: "Please, can I just use my hands?"

"You use your hands to satisfy your boyfriend?"

"I've never had a boyfriend."

Wow, an innocent virgin teacher. How exciting.

"You've never had any intimate contact with a man? Not even a kiss?"

She nodded.

"Okay, I have two more choices for you. You either give me a good blowjob or raise your butt and let me screw your ass from the rear."

Miss Chen was silent.

"If you don't choose, I'm going to want both."

"I'll ... use my mouth."

She came towards me and unzipped my pants for me.

"You'll need to strip too. I want to see you naked while I enjoy the blowjob you're giving."

I unzipped and pulled off her skirt. I touched her smooth thighs. They were long and taut. As I unbuttoned her blouse, I said: "I love this thin blouse of yours. You bra shows through so clearly. When you're teaching, I'm sure your male students won't be able to concentrate. Your body is so athletic. You exercise often? You put in so much effort to train up your body, only to let me enjoy. Haha ..."
Old 11-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

Re: The Teacher

I grabbed her breasts and she shrank backwards.

I stared at her, wearing only her bra and panties. She used both arms folded to cover her breasts and her legs were glued shut.

"Miss Chen, can you put me in your mouth and blow me up? Shut your eyes, raise your head so I can see your face, suck me in and don't forget to use your tongue. One hand on my balls and one hand stroking my thighs. That's right."

Her lips and tongue moved very quickly. She was a fast learner. But looking at her, a strict virgin school teacher giving me blowjob, I felt this great sense of conquest.

Them grabbing her head, I pulled her back and forth to intensify the effect. For a first-timer and a virgin, she was really good. I couldn't help admiring her talent and aptitude for sex. Her mouth could be put to better use giving blowjobs than teaching.

I finally ejaculated into her mouth.

"Swallow it all." I ordered. "No wasting."

She licked my penis till it was dry. I felt great and was ready to invade the next virgin territory.

I went to the water cooler at one corner of my room and got Miss Chen a paper cup of distilled water.

"Come on, have a drink." I said. Actually, I had placed some powerful love potion into the drink. I expected it to start working in 5 to 10 minutes.

Both of us rested on the bed for a while. When I was ready, I told her that I was about to give her a lesson on kissing. I started with her cheek, then her ears, neck and finally her tongue.

Slowly, the love potion began to take action. She came on to me and gave me a deep, wet kiss. Following my example, she went for my ears and neck. Unoccupied, my hands started moving down to her bra. Reaching inside her bra, I fiddled with her nipple. Another hand went down to her thighs. Then I said to her: "Bend your right leg, so I can touch the sole of your foot."

She followed my order without resistance.

I placed my hand on the inside of her thigh, then ordered her to stretch and straighten her leg again. As she did so, my hand slid along the inside of her thigh. I could see her moan and wriggle with satisfaction.

"Milk my cock." I ordered her.

She placed her hand there, but didn't seem to know what to do. I didn't get angry because I knew that I must be the first guy receiving all this service from her.

My hand finally reached the top of her thighs. I felt her crotch and fiddled it under cloth of her panties. I didn't expect her to show so much resistance after consuming the love potion. She clamped her legs shut, trapping my hand in between.

"Please don't touch me there."

"Just touching. It won't tear your hymen." I assured her.

"Just don't touch me there. You can do anything to my breasts and thighs, but don't touch my vagina."

"How about letting me screw your ass?"

"What? anal sex?"

She didn't seem keen at all, but neither did she try to resist me. I guided her down on her knees. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the bed. I pulled down her panties till they reached her knees. Reaching to her back, I unhooked her bra and removed it completely. I squeezed her breasts from behind, tucked my knees between her legs and tried to spread them further apart. She quickly placed one hand over her vulva, trying to protect her virginity at all costs. I ordered her to look into the mirror. I wanted to see her expression during her first anal intercourse.

I saw her all tensed up and realized that it would be no fun screwing this ass under such conditions.

"Relax. I was just kidding. Why would I want to screw your ass? For all the shit?"

Then I leaned forward and kissed her back. Gradually, she began to relax her body. When she was relaxed enough, I aimed at her anus and entered her in one quick thrust.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Re: The Teacher

She screamed at first, then started to groan in pain. The hand covering her vulva was released. I squeezed her right breast with my right hand, fingered her vulva with my left hand and continued to thrust into her anus behind. Her ass was really tight and enjoyable. And I knew she was enjoying all this action too.

"Miss Chen, you don't even have a boyfriend now. Your future husband will never know you're not a virgin even if we go all the way."

As I talked, I didn't realize that I had already ejaculated the small amount of semen that remained in me. I pulled out and she immediately pulled her panties back up.

"Okay, put your clothes back on. You're free to go." I said.

I watched with amusement as she snatched up her bra and quickly got dressed. But as she was wearing her shoes, I lunged forward and threw her onto the bed.

"What on earth are you doing?" she cried.

I didn't reply her. I just rested my body weight on her. She kept punching me, but after all that action, she was weak and exhausted. I reached down under her skirt, but she tried to spread and kick her legs, preventing me from taking her panties off. With one arm, I grabbed both her legs against my chest and with the other hand, I reached under the skirt and pulled her panties right off. The more she screamed, the more excited and satisfied I got. With her butt exposed, she not tried hard to keep her legs together.

"Open!" I ordered, but I could only manage to get her vulva slightly exposed after stroking her inner thighs. I then lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders.

"Just now, I've tried your skills at giving head and anal sex. Now, it's time for me to try raping a virgin. I'm lifting your legs to give a deeper penetration. When I thrust inside you, you will feel your hymen tear to bits. Haha ..."

"Virgin no more." I said and thrust into her vagina.

She screamed and I stopped for a while to appreciate the tightness of this virgin pussy. Probably because of the love potion, her vagina, though tight, was well lubricated. The feeling of raping a virgin teacher was really too much for me to bear. Within minutes, I lost my last drops of semen inside her.

Miss Chen collapsed on the bed and cried. I rested for a while and did it to her once more. Her body had become lifeless and I didn't do it anymore.

I pushed the bell button and the door to the room was opened. Li Li, accompanied by the two male and two female students, entered the room. Miss Chen suddenly sat up and covered her body with the blanket.

"You're supposed to have released them!" she cried.

"We're his employees. This is where we belong." said Li Li.

"They're all working for me." I said. "They're tasked to trick you here and get you raped."

One of the boys said: "Miss Chen, we were all watching just now. The other boy and I both masturbated and that was our best wanking ever. Thanks, Miss Chen."

"Haha... would the two of you like to screw your own teacher? She is too weak to struggle now. The boys laughed gleefully at first, but suddenly, their expressions changed and I realized that something was amiss. It was too late. I turned around and saw Miss Chen charging towards me with the knife I had used to threaten her a moment ago. I was too stunned to move. The blade entered my chest. Blood spurted out and scenes of all the crimes I committed in the past flashed before my eyes.

I'm now a little ghost sitting in hell. I'm not telling this story to show off, but just to let everyone know that all those who commit rape will end up here. Here, you will suffer the same fate as those whom you raped and tortured. Everyday for the rest of your eternal life here.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

-

I am still finding for more Asian stories..
Old 11-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Another Blonde in Tokyo

Marla wiggled her ass in the face of the half drunken Japanese businessman, he reached out and slipped his hand between her legs and ran a finger along her g-string covered crack. After the quick feel, he stuck a thousand yen into her waist band and called out to the waitress for another drink. It was almost ten o'clock in the evening, and still the company men, as they are called in Japan, were drinking and carousing with there business associates. It was said that sake and geisha girls was the oil that kept Japan's corporate structure lubricated. Well, Marla didn't know about the business structure, but all of the executives in the Ty Ling bar were definitely "lubricated"! Being blonde and from America was a big draw to Japanese males, probably because of the homogeneous society that was modern Japan. Since 99.9% of the residents were Japanese, there wasn't a whole lot of variety as far as appearance was concerned, so being blonde and in Japan definitely made you an outsider, and Japanese men couldn't seem to get enough of the American women! While corporate America complained about closed trade markets, one look at the Japanese lifestyle told an entirely different story. The Japanese wore American clothes, watched American movies, ate at American fast food restaurants, and listened to American rock music. Walking down Tokyo's busy Ginza district, and you would have thought you were in Times Square with all the American logos burning in bright neon lights. Marla was just another American icon to be bought and sold, only her commodity was her very supple and sensuous twenty four year old body. Like she said to her American compatriots, "We're just doing our part to help balance the trade deficit!"

Marla had answered and ad in the newspaper about fabulous money to be made in the Far East. She went for and interview, and found out that while not very glamorous, working the bars and night clubs of Tokyo and Osaka could earn a pretty blonde girl five thousand dollars a week! The hours would be long, but the rewards great for someone with a little ambition. Marla was at the time working a legal secretary making seven hundred dollars a week, a salary that barely made ends meet in New York City. A week later she was on a plane to Tokyo, and getting ready to start a brand new career. She found out right away that you could indeed make five grand a week, but to do it, you had to let the free handed businessmen touch you in very intimate places.While not a prude, it took her several weeks to become accustomed to the pawing and leering that she had to endure while dancing at the club. In her third week, Marla got her first proposal to make some real money. A young executive wanted to take her to a hotel and make love to her.He seemed like a likable sort, and he wasn't drunk like most of the other men in bar that night, so she made arrangements to meet him in the hotel bar after her shift was over.

Like most Japanese men, Ken, that was the name he gave her, was short and lean. He was waiting in the bar for her, and together they rode the elevator up to a room he had previously taken. He helped her with her coat, and then ran his hands up and down the sides of her body, pausing to feel the swell of her hips. She turned away from him and asked him, "Be a doll, hon, and help me with my zipper." With a steady hand he pulled it down, kissing her on her bare shoulder, and sliding the sequined garment to the floor. He carefully unhooked her bra and it too slipped off her body, exposing her 34D chest to the evening air. Her nipples immediately became erect as Ken reached around her and cupped them in his hands. Most Japanese men were pushy and rough with their woman, but Ken had a gentle touch that was starting to turn Marla on. She turned around to face him, giving him a straight on look at her magnificent chest. She lifted his hands back to her boobs and asked, "You like them, Ken?" He nodded in the affirmative, and said, "American girls have much bigger breasts than Japanese women, I like them very much!"

By now Marla was really enjoying herself, and her panty clad vagina was becoming damp as the result of the expert tit rub that Ken was doing on her chest. Growing a little impatient with him, Marla decided to move things on a little bit, by taking off his suit jacket and unbuttoning his shirt.He seemed to enjoy the attention, and offered no resistance as she stripped off his clothing. His hairless body was smooth and sleek, and the start of and erection could be seen through his boxer shorts. Marla slid off her panties and asked Ken, "Why don't you take off your shorts so we can see what you got for me hidden in there!?" Ken shoved them down and kicked them away, exposing a hard if not huge erection. Marla took it in her hand and started jerking it back and forth, bringing a soft moan from Ken's lips. Instinctively, Marla knelt down and took Ken's member into her mouth, tasting the faint traces of soap, but that quickly disappeared as she worked her mouth up and down of his stiff oriental shaft. Looking down at the buxom blonde sucking on his pecker was too much for Ken to take, and he quickly climaxed into her hot mouth.He had dreamed of this moment ever since he was in high school, and it was overwhelming to say the least. In Japanese tradition he quickly apologized for cumming so quickly, but Marla just laughed and said, "Don't worry Kenny, I'll show you how to get it back up, just follow me!"
Old 11-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

Re: Another Blonde in Tokyo

Taking him by his cock she lead him over to the bed where she lay down with her legs spread wide apart. Her pussy, trimmed in a neat blonde vee, bulged invitingly, its lips damp with sexual secretions. "Okay baby," she cooed softly, "now you're gonna do mama like she did for you!" He didn't need a second invitation and practically leaped between her thighs, burying his mouth on her wet vagina. He licked up and down the length of her crack, finally stopping at her clitoris, which was out of its protective hood and begging to be sucked on. His tongue snaked out and caressed the little nub, causing Marla to sigh with contentment. No matter what you could say about him, there was no argument that Ken was an expert cunt lapper! It had been a long time since Marla had experienced this kind of oral sex, and her hot cunt was drooling cunt juice all over Ken's face, as he tried his best to lap up every drop. It wasn't long before Marla felt the familiar vaginal contractions that were the onset to an orgasm. She rolled her head back and forth on the pillow and through gritted teeth begged, "You eat me, Kenny, god you eat me so fucking good!" Hearing her use street slang only drove Ken to eat her more intensely! He stabbed his tongue in and out of her pussy, taking great pains to flick her clit with each thrust. She bucked her hips forward when her climax hit, trying desperately to push her cunt harder into his mouth.

Ken wished that Japanese woman were as animated as their American counterparts during sex. The tradition of the quiet reserved Oriental woman seemed to carry over into the bed room. American woman, on the other hand, seemed enthusiastic about their love making, even relishing in it! This American girl Marla was an obvious cock hound, but this is the way all American girls act. Even now, after a hard climax, this American bitch is begging to be fucked! Ken stood up and slowly jerked his cock while looking at Marla's fantastic body. "Come on Kenny," she begged with out stretched arms, "fuck me with that beautiful cock, please!" Ken's cock was now hard as blue steel, this American slut looked like Marilyn Monroe, but acted like a porn star!

Sliding on top of her, he could feel her softness, the smoothness of her thighs, the slight bulge in her belly, and the fullness of her heavy breasts! She reached her hand down and lead his cock to her honey hole, taking the time to rub the head up and down the length of her slit. He slid into her easily, her well conditioned cunt muscles gripping his cock like a vise. After only several thrusts she began breathing erratically, moaning louder and louder with each plunge. "Oh fuck me, baby," she moaned, "I need it so fucking bad!" Ken continued to pound away, driven on by her use of foul language. A Japanese woman would never use that type of language, or even ask her husband for a certain type of sexual position or activity. This American girl, however, used back alley talk, and didn't hesitate in the least in asking her lover to fuck her or eat her! Ken had now lost control over his cock, and was now battering Marla's pussy into submission. The American cocksucker wrapped her legs around his back, trying to hold on for dear life! She was acting like a slut, but she couldn't help it! Once she got turned on, her clit would take over and she would do what ever it took to attain the most explosive orgasm! Her cunt muscles tried in vain to hold on to the pounding piston that was invading it, but to no avail! A huge orgasm was building in her belly, and she hissed through gritted teeth that she was cumming!!! Ken's nuts tightened up and contracted hard, sending a torrent of cum hurtling into Marla's sweet American pussy. Both of them strained to get the last bit of pleasure from the union of their sex organs, until Ken finally collapsed on top of Marla, gasping and trying to regain his breath.

After both of them were dressed, Ken reached into his pocket and pulled out a thick wallet. He extracted the equivalent of two thousand American dollars and handed it to Marla. Bowing courteously at the waist he said, "Had a very good time, you were very good too! Same time next week?" Marla tucked the cash inside her purse and answered, "Same time next week, Kenny, we'll do what we can to further east-west relations!"
Old 11-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

-

Last story for now till i find more.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

Shenzhen Prostitute

Huang Xiaoxia is 24 this year and already has one child. She left school at 16 and found a job in a factory. A few years later, she met her husband. He was a construction worker. After she gave birth, took leave to take care of her baby. Her husband was sent to an oil field in Siberia. In an accident, he became crippled. He did receive a pension, but it was only $70 a month. Their child was yet to celebrate his first birthday.

To make matters worse, the state-owned factory where Xiaoxia worked decided to retrench workers to remain profitable. Xiaoxia received Y300 and was told to wait at home for further notice. She cried when she took the money home, but there was nothing she could do besides waiting for good news from the factory.

The days went by. Her husband's pension was insufficient and there was still no sign that the factory was re-employing her. Xiaoxia went out into the streets to sell newspapers and magazines. Her income was still insufficient. Then, she remembered people in her home town who went to Shenzhen and returned with a fortune. They claimed that it was easy to make money at Shenzhen. Some even said that it was as easy as bending down to pick up money littered on the floor. For the sake of her son and her husband, she decided to journey south to Shenzhen.

When she arrived at Shenzhen, she sat down at a foodstall and had a bowl of wanton noodles. After the meal, she started looking out of employment ads. She did not have to walk far to find to find a crumpled piece of paper pasted on a dirty wall saying: "Positions vacant for hairdressers."

Xiaoxia memorized the address and found her way to a beauty salon.

"Excuse me, are you looking for hairdressers?" she asked. "I have no experience."

A middle aged woman stood up and walked towards Xiaoxia. She was well-dressed and reeked of cheap perfume.

"Are you applying?" she said, smiling. "Sure we want you. You just need to do some shampooing for the customers. We'll teach you the rest later. But I must warn you that we don't pay beginners very well. Y300 a month. Food and lodging provided."

Xiaoxia couldn't believe her ears. Y300 a month with food and lodging provided. It was simply too good.

"Are you married?" the woman asked her.

"No." she replied, worried that saying yes might jeopardize her position.

Xiaoxia surveyed her new workplace. It was quite small shop. The outside area was the hairdressing area with all the usual equipment and filled with the familiar smell of chemicals. Inside was the girls' bedrooms cramped with a couple of double-decker beds. The walls in the room were plastered with posters of women in bikini. Xiaoxia knew that this wasn't a decent place. She was somewhat prepared for this and yet she didn't know exactly what to expect. Her lady boss introduced herself as Madam Jiao. There were four hairdressers at the shop. Madam Jiao seemed to treat them all very well. She asked one of the hairdressers by the name of Mei to teach Xiaoxia how to shampoo.

"Thank you, Mei." said Xiaoxia. "This is quite simple. I think I can handle it by myself."

"Just make the customer feel good." said Madam Jiao. "I think you're ready for your first customer."

Xiaoxia's first customer was a 40-year-old man. Throughout the shampooing, he kept asking Xiaoxia where she was from and when she first arrived at Shenzhen. Xiaoxia replied nonchalantly, but just as she was rinsing off the shampoo, the customer stretched his arms and touched her breasts.

Xiaoxia was stunned. She looked at her colleague Mei and the latter signalled to her to keep quiet. Seeing that Xiaoxia was not complaining, he reached back to touch her tummy. She wanted to step back, but when she turned to look at Mei, she saw that Mei's customer's hand had already reached into her skirt. Xiaoxia realized that it was part of the job and it was a job she couldn't afford to lose.

The customer's hand reached out for the third time. Xiaoxia kept still as his hand fondled her pubis through her skirt. Luckily, he was satisfied and decided to leave.

"Here's your tip" he said. "Bye."

Xiaoxia was delighted at the sight of the easy money. Her thinking was changing. She felt as if she was already a brand new person after coming to Shenzhen for only one day.

One day, at closing time, Xiaoxia went inside to change into her street clothes. Inside one of the rooms, she saw her colleague Mei and one of the regular customers naked inside one of the massage rooms. They were totally absorbed and didn't notice her. Mei was about her age and like her, she had a youthful and beautiful body. Mei's legs were spread and raised high up. The customer's flabby buttocks was moving in waves. His penis was thick and long. With it, he kept thrusting as if he was punishing her. Then, Mei noticed Xiaoxia standing at the door.

"I'm sorry, Xiaoxia." said Mei, panting. "Can you come in later?"

When Xiaoxia entered the room again, the man was gone. Mei was lying on the bed, exhausted.

"Relax, Xiaoxia." said Mei. "What can women like us do in Shenzhen to make money? It's sex that most of our customers here are after. I wasn't a virgin long after I came to Shenzhen. I have nothing to lose. So why not? For us, the pussy is our greatest asset. It seldom takes more than half an hour. Jiao gives us Y100 per session. The customer gives us a tip. Just do it about ten times a week and you'll get a very comfortable income. Y300 basic income is not enough in Shenzhen. It will just buy you some decent meals and nothing more."

"Thanks, Mei. I'll need your encouragement every now and then." said Xiaoxia. The message was conveyed to Madam Jiao and before long, Xiaoxia's boss found her her first sex client.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

Re: Shenzhen Prostitute

It was the end of the day. Xiaoxia and Mei were already in bed when Madam Jiao asked Mei to leave the room. Xiaoxia was sleeping on the upper deck of the bed. She heard Madam Jiao and the customer enter the room. The two sat on the deck below and flirted for a while. Then, Madam Jiao asked Xiaoxia to come down.

Xiaoxia descended from her bed, clad in her bra and panties. Madam Jiao told her to take good care of her friend and left the room.

Xiaoxia was still very sleepy. She was only vaguely aware of her bra and panties being stripped off and being carried and placed onto the lower bed. She smelled alcohol. She could feel him kissing her breasts, her neck and her vagina. She could hear him talking to himself and finally, she felt her legs being spread apart and an unfamiliar penis being pushed into her vagina. A virgin at marriage, this was the first time Xiaoxia had her vagina penetrated by a man other than her husband. She felt she had betrayed her husband's trust and yet she knew that she was doing this for her family.

But as her customer thrust into her, she felt her vagina secreting more love juices than usual. Perhaps she had been sex starved for a long time. She actually felt herself thrusting her hips towards her customer's thick oncoming penis. She was waking up from her sleepy state. She was becoming aware of what she was doing and she suddenly had the desire to do it well.

Earlier on, Xiaoxia was so sleepy that she forgot to tell the customer to put on a condom. They both climaxed and he ejaculated inside her. It was only after her own orgasm died down that she began to worry that she might get pregnant.

"Are you done?" came Madam Jiao's voice.

"Done. Done." said the man as a very sleepy Mei walked into the room.

He handed a Y100 note to Xiaoxia saying: "This is for you."

The next day, Madam Jiao gave her another Y100.

"Well done, Xiaoxia. Mr. Kun said you were very good." Madam Jiao praised her.

Days went by. Xiaoxia began to get used to life as a prostitute. Not only was the money good, she actually enjoyed the sex with some of her customers. However, not every one was gentle. Some behaved like animals and treated her like one. There were times when Xiaoxia ended up with bruised breasts and a very sore vagina.

Then one day, right after she had served a customer, Mei approached her with great excitement.

"That Hongkonger wants to book you." she said.

"What do you mean?" asked Xiaoxia.

"Come one, don't be so ignorant. That guy called Mr. Kun. He's a Hongkonger and he wants to book you. That means he will rent and apartment here and keep you there. You won't have to serve other customers anymore. I've been praying for such a man to come my way, but seems like you're luckier."

"Anyway, let's keep this from Jiao first." said Mei. "Otherwise, she may try to rip Mr. Kun off."

At 8.00am the next morning, the two girls got ready and met Mr. Kun at the restaurant. He was early that morning and he had been patiently waiting.

The girls found out that Kun was a truck driver who travelled frequently between Hongkong and Shenzhen. He was in his 30s, had a mother and a wife who ran a confectionery shop. He also had a son in kindergarten. He declared that he wasn't a rich man, but he could afford to rent an apartment in Shenzhen for Xiaoxia to stay and give her HK$3000 a month for allowance.

Xiaoxia had a shock. HK$3000 was a lot of money for her. She could save up $2500 a month and in half a year, she would be the richest person in her village. As she made those calculations, she told Mr. Kun that she was agreeable to the terms.

Three days later, Xiaoxia wrote a letter of thanks to Jiao, left it in her room and quietly departed from the beauty salon in a taxi.

The apartment Kun rented for her was rather small, but it had a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom which were beautifully furnished. She found out that Kun was only paying HK$1600 a month for it. Many of her neighbors were also kept women like herself and their boyfriends were also truck drivers from Hongkong.

Xiaoxia saw a different side to Kun on the first night they had sex in the apartment. He demanded a blowjob which Xiaoxia found distasteful. During copulation, he squeezed her breasts and buttocks till they were bruised. Xiaoxia kept begging him to be gentle, but that seemed to heighten his excitement, prompting him to bang even harder. He did it three times that night. After his last climax, he was so tired that he collapsed on her. Tears filled Xiaoxia's eyes. She never knew that time with Kun would be so difficult to pass. She felt like an object, an animal. She wanted to walk out, but every time she thought about her husband and her child, she decided to bear with it until she had enough money. She wanted to sob, but she dare not sob. She was afraid that Kun might hear her. She also felt guilty that she had brought this on herself. Nobody forced her into prostitution. Nobody forced her to be a kept woman. She had worked at the factory before. There was no turning back because comparatively, this was still easy money.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

Re: Shenzhen Prostitute

The couple went shopping the next day. They bought some daily necessities. They then went to visit Jiao at the beauty salon. Xiaoxia's ex-boss was furious. She cursed the both of them and Kun tried to calm her down. Finally, he gave her HK$1000 and that seemed to settle things, but Xiaoxia was unhappy. She was just an employee at the beauty salon and she had the right to quit if she wished. Why did Jiao act as if she belonged to her? Why did Kun need to pay her anything?

As the couple left the beauty salon, Mei ran out after them.

"Actually, Jiao has been suspecting this all along." Mei said. "She was angry because she has invested time and effort teaching you the skills and you've left without earning much money for her. She guessed that I was involved in this too and I fear I may be sacked very soon."

Kun knew what Mei was up to. He gave her some money and she stopped following them. Xiaoxia secretly gave her the number at the apartment.

Back at the apartment, Kun told Xiaoxia that he would be going back to Hongkong later that day. He stripped Xiaoxia clothes off and beckoned her into the bathroom. Naked, they sat in the bathtub and started rubbing each other. Suddenly, he spread her legs and wanted to do it there and then.

Xiaoxia had no opportunity to recover from the vaginal abrasion the previous night. "You beast! Are you trying to screw me to death?"

"That's right, baby. I want to screw you to death." said Kun lustily as the bath foam seemed to excite him.

After seeing Kun off, Xiaoxia went into the bathroom and had a good, long sleep. She woke up in the middle of the night, made herself some instant noodles and tidied up the apartment a little. Her vagina was still sore. Pulling down her panties, she looked down and examined her swollen labia.

She couldn't imagine that Kun could be such a rough and uncouth lover. For her husband, he would normally make gentle love to her for about ten minutes and go to sleep afterwards. At times, when he was away, she could go without sex for months. Kun's appetite for sex and the frequency at which she must satisfy him was really unfamiliar to Xiaoxia.

Sitting in front of the mirror, Xiaoxia studied her own body. Her eyes exuded with weariness, but they were still lovely and enticing. Her pair of breasts were full and firm, her tummy was flat, her hips wide and her legs were long and shapely. She was a beautiful 22-year-old woman after all. No wonder Kun was so hungry for sex with her.

Before long, Kun schedule was obvious to her. He would visit her at least once a week. Sometimes, he would come every four or five days. They met an average of five to six times a month. On his visits, he would normally just spend the night and then return to Hongkong the next day. The gifts he brought for her were usually dresses bought at sales.

Kun often advised her to spend less, save more for their marriage in the future.

Xiaoxia knew that Kun wasn't serious about marrying her. Neither would she be willing to marry him. She intended to save up and then return home. Shenzhen wasn't suitable for her.

As for Kun's sexual appetite, it remained as strong as ever. Either because he was learning to be gentle or Xiaoxia was getting used to his rough ways, sex with him was getting more and more tolerable. Deep down, she knew that she didn't love him. He paid her cash. She gave him the flesh between her legs. It was a fair deal. She was aware that she was no different from any whore.

Whenever Kun wanted it, she would strip naked without any prompting and spread her legs for him. Once he had left, she would just watch TV and while the empty hours away. Sometimes, she would even go shopping and send money home. She told her family that she was working for a telephone company.

One evening, Xiaoxia received a call. She thought it was Kun, but it turned out to be Mei, her ex-colleague at the beauty salon. It was a pleasant surprise for Xiaoxia. When Mei showed up at her door, she was moved to tears. Mei was her first visitor since she moved in. Mei brought wine and some food with her. But she also brought an uninvited guest, a young man not more than thirty years of age.

"Hi, this is my friend, Mr. Chen." Mei introduced him.

Mr. Chen sat on the sofa while the two women adjourned to the kitchen to prepare food. Mei told Xiaoxia that she was fired by Jiao less than a week after Xiaoxia left the beauty salon. Mei then went to work as a lounge hostess. She sang and danced with the guests. Of course, she also slept with them.

After dinner, they drank a lot. The man had a good collection of jokes and he had the two ladies laughing till they almost rolled on the floor. Xiaoxia excused herself and went to take a shower. When she emerged from the shower, she saw Mei and the man, stark naked on her bed. Mei was faking multiple orgasms. The whole bedroom was filled with body heat and odor. Not only did they not stop when they saw Xiaoxia, they moved even more vigorously. Mei was sitting on top. She engulfed the man's huge rock hard penis with her pliant labia and went in a galloping motion.

When they finally finished, both were wet with perspiration. Xiaoxia had been watching the whole scene without feeling embarrassed, but her neck was warm and her pulse was racing. She had enjoyed watching.

The man got up, peeled off his condom and started to get dressed. Mei remained spread-eagled on the bed, exhausted. When the man was ready to leave, he placed $100 on the dressing table and said: "Thanks for your hospitality, Xiaoxia."

Mei stayed overnight to keep Xiaoxia company. For Mei and other prostitutes like her, doing it once was no different from doing it a thousand times. A change in job and lifestyle would be unthinkable. She was already a fallen women and she had no qualms about falling deeper.

"I'm sorry, there are too many other girls sharing my apartment. It's not convenient for me to do it there." said Mei, lying in bed with Xiaoxia.

"It's okay, but do go back home once you've earned enough money."

It was the end of the year. Kun came back to Shenzhen and gave Xiaoxia $3000. They had a feast together and enjoyed a happy new year's eve.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1