The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 12-11-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
you gave 8 19 G9 quite good reviews....must be quite good....but went several times not available....OKT asked me to wait later say extend !! wtf lol gave up
Maybe your timing buey gum
I also lucky I went there first time saw her walking down the stairs and picked her

U find 1838 G10 good meh? Bo service one but got many good fr except mine lol

So ok back to this house.. I still waiting for new gals to come lol
I see 3 to 4 times nv find big boob gal here
Got ppl ask me try 888 even send me her pic but I see not so big leh haha
Old 12-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Quote:
this guy stink up the room so bad till can't read properly. luckily he got the VIP room at 1844B which is quite big....no wonder he stink up the small rooms at 1838.
Says the Bangla who was being shout at and screamed to stay outside and finally given the moment to step in and see mirrors. Rofl

When u grow up u got money daddy teach u how to use for VIP services. Right now your tiny pocket yes stick to shit budget smelly dodgy house lorong 18 house 38. I go relax now at the hot bathtub with my 2 favourites ladies for VIP sessions at L18H44B with refreshing drinks not mineral water like Lorong 18 House 38 with a tiny cubicle toilet lol . Wonder today is what lady theme at L18H44B. Sexy Nurse?

Last edited by Zig Zach; 12-11-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, let's stop this argument and unneeded animosity against one another. Let's deal this with a professional approach. A word of fairness from me again....this house the girls do get complacent over time. I have experienced it and I believe other bros also felt before, therefore written their reviews in this thread. If bad service is not what you are after then maybe the VIP room or amenities is something you would like to enjoy. I believe the girls educated one another to do this the easier way out. Not that I am complaining, in fact I am okay with it. They are human after all who came here to earn a living. And not be a sex slave that bends to anyone's will. At times they can give me half ass service or lousy BJ but maybe they are just tired from all of it. This house the girls are overworked. Their customer based is huge, they serve many people on a daily basis. Now with the rating system girls like 111 gonna work like mad. Is hard to keep up.
If bad service and good amenities isn't the kind of thing then I suggest move on to other house that fits yours liking. End of the day we all have our own preference, stick to that and you will very much enjoy that session be it house 44b or house 38, any where also can. If a girl gives you better service they might not give other people the same standard. So keep those information to yourself. Just state their general review and make sure not to overrate them because people might not be getting the same service as you did.
My honest opinion and take away. The girls will get complacent due to their looks as most of them have above average looks, if they lose you to them is okay because they have thousands more lining up.
Old 12-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

yup dudes, lets make peace n enjoy the babes
Old 12-11-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamerthor View Post
Just for my understanding qwerty2009. You said no rtf for 111 and you actually rtf and now you say no good......eh confused. Good or no good to rtf.
Hello Hamerthor, I did not rtf. I visited 111 only once with a VIP room. After her booking, I did not choose her anymore since then. No doubt her look is pretty but I rather book other lady with a welcoming attitude instead...
Old 13-11-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Maybe your timing buey gum
I also lucky I went there first time saw her walking down the stairs and picked her

U find 1838 G10 good meh? Bo service one but got many good fr except mine lol

So ok back to this house.. I still waiting for new gals to come lol
I see 3 to 4 times nv find big boob gal here
Got ppl ask me try 888 even send me her pic but I see not so big leh haha
Already gave my verdict on 183810. Only good thing is her face and boobs. Might rtf if other girls of my choice not available. . I prefer previous 69 at least can fuck like girlfriend lol.

This house (Tank) lighting very dark and okt kind of rush you pick. Dont really fancy the VIP room also. If they have a room like 1615 where there is 360 degree and top mirror, I don't mind lol. Doing in bathtub is overrated. Done so many times in bkk .

Last edited by pete_the_fish; 13-11-2019 at 11:41 AM.
Old 13-11-2019, 03:02 AM
Samster

Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Already gave my
This house lighting very dark and okt kind of rush you pick. Dont really fancy the VIP room also. If they have a room like 1615 where there is 360 degree and top mirror, I don't mind lol. Doing in bathtub is overrated. Done so many times in bkk .
Lmao since when become Dark and Rush??
Clearly u have something against this house. What u saying and what is actual is totally opposite. The VIP lightings and the room lightings is compared the best fit. I don't see any other house that's most appealing lighting wise from the front as well from Guillimard turn into Lorong 18.

Last edited by Zig Zach; 13-11-2019 at 03:12 AM.
Old 13-11-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

aiya. nonid argue la.. he dun like 44b prefer h38 let him go lor.
i oso dyn like h38.. he gaisiao me g69 there say until how gud to where gud i oso nvr go bcos i simply dun like the okts there.
but even tho he say so much 44b ..but if i got kangtao recomm him bigboobs in 44b....he wil cfm stil secretly go bonk one la ..
hse facilities everyone can see themselves... wat canot see is ger internal beauty...
44b wu new ger kantao bo? this one more important ..
Old 13-11-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i oso dyn like h38.. he gaisiao me g69 there say until how gud to where gud i oso nvr go bcos i simply dun like the okts there.
but even tho he say so much 44b ..but if i got kangtao recomm him bigboobs in 44b....he wil cfm stil secretly go bonk one la ..
hse facilities everyone can see themselves... wat canot see is ger internal beauty...
Y give a fuck about the okt ? It's the girl you are fucking not the okt lol. I alsohave issue with 1838 okt last time. I only know one okt who always welcome me. The rest i also dun like.

Supershaft super regular there, got problem with okt? Lol

Last time lor6 h51 got CB okt I also go cos the girl there I like. Lol

Also dun really care about the rooms. VIP room so what? The girl fucked up service you also wont go right lol. The girl you like , LJ room also you will still go lol
Old 13-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
hamerthor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhamerthor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Hello Hamerthor, I did not rtf. I visited 111 only once with a VIP room. After her booking, I did not choose her anymore since then. No doubt her look is pretty but I rather book other lady with a welcoming attitude instead...
Thank you for clarifying my confusion. Ok noted your non rtf for 111. She looks like model but I prefer 288. Maybe try her bro
Old 13-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Finally someone who talking sense
Cannot stand the peanut keep ranting about this house and promoting other house cannot afford maybe until go for LJ room.
Nothing lor yesterday go try 222 and 333 nice combo. So far my favourite combo. Both can click well.

Thinking of trying 288 and/or 555 tonight looks yummy

Last edited by Zig Zach; 13-11-2019 at 01:10 PM.
Old 13-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post
Nothing lor yesterday go try 222 and 333 nice combo. So far my favourite combo. Both can click well.
Thinking of trying 288 and/or 555 tonight looks yummy
222 333 555 all try b4 liao... bei pai.
288 not my cai leh...
house got new incoming bo
Old 13-11-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Y give a fuck about the okt ? It's the girl you are fucking not the okt lol. I alsohave issue with 1838 okt last time. I only know one okt who always welcome me. The rest i also dun like.
Supershaft super regular there, got problem with okt? Lol
Last time lor6 h51 got CB okt I also go cos the girl there I like lol
issue i see wat kind issue with okt lor..
i oso got issue viet2038 skinny specky .. but i dunmind n stil go there..
but h38 ... i gor no same u lor...mai dai...
i gor oways hav other kantao elsewhere lar
Old 13-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
222 333 555 all try b4 liao... bei pai.
288 not my cai leh...
house got new incoming bo
Not that I know of leh everytime go there always so busy most of the girls taken have to wait one for the popular.
The house just decorated with a red carpet setting not bad really take initiative this house boss. Well done.
Old 13-11-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
issue i see wat kind issue with okt lor..
i oso got issue viet2038 skinny specky .. but i dunmind n stil go there..
but h38 ... i gor no same u lor...mai dai...
i gor oways hav other kantao elsewhere lar
I know you got a lot of kangtao cos u bonking lol....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1