The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 07-11-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
Anyway, I just tried Happy.

Most prob she doesn't like me. I didn't pushed for anything either and was mindful to be respectful.

However she commented that why is everybody looking for raw???

Hmm … makes me wonder ...
Bro, so the conclusion is whether does the wl happy allowed raw or just got ppl want to sabo her here or she only raw with someone she likes or she only allowed raw with her regular? Seem like there is no clear cut answer.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chinadolly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
Anyway, I just tried Happy.

Most prob she doesn't like me. I didn't pushed for anything either and was mindful to be respectful.

However she commented that why is everybody looking for raw???

Hmm … makes me wonder ...
I think must be we discuss on this thread about raw recently lol

I'm more into dancing, think it really brings up the mood since you know, you enter the room is confirm sex. I like to feel a bit different and a bit special.

I read somewhere here that some of the WL dance very good, any bros care to share which? I only know xiaoyu can
Old 07-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinadolly View Post
I think must be we discuss on this thread about raw recently lol

I'm more into dancing, think it really brings up the mood since you know, you enter the room is confirm sex. I like to feel a bit different and a bit special.

I read somewhere here that some of the WL dance very good, any bros care to share which? I only know xiaoyu can
Yeah raw got a few of them, dance also have. Im the regular here, boinked 5 or 6 of 1820 WL so I think I'm quite qualified to answer your question hahaha.

Sexy dance I recommend Helen/Hai Lun, Coco and... 017. Cant remember the name but I remember she mention will be leaving SG soon and back in June next year.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Bro, so the conclusion is whether does the wl happy allowed raw or just got ppl want to sabo her here or she only raw with someone she likes or she only allowed raw with her regular? Seem like there is no clear cut answer.
Hahaha I did raw with her before, and left a good tip. But to be fair could also be cause I regular? Main point is, if you want raw you can ask but don't get disappointed if they say no. Treat them with respect and maybe you will get perks or extra services next time?

I just went down yesterday again. Saw a new girl called Sayuri/Aimi. OKT say she start next week, so that's one I'm going to look forward to. Heard her massage skills damn good, im excited.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sceneaddiction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah this thread suddenly damn happening, these few days so many posts.

Lioncityboy, what time did you go down? I went down at night, suddenly so packed. There was 3 people actually waiting in the lobby lol. Was one of them you?

Went for Lulu 015. Deepthroat skills amazing, so long never go down really forget how it is like. Just lie back close my eyes and enjoy the entire process haha.

Someone here also said got one Lele right? (waaa name almost same nearly confused) Got some special rope service. What's that? Any bros try before?
Old 07-11-2019, 11:50 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post

Sexy dance I recommend Helen/Hai Lun, Coco and... 017. Cant remember the name but I remember she mention will be leaving SG soon and back in June next year.
Hello brother lioncityboy, cancel card n leave sg still can cum bac meh? Zhun boh? Kumsiah FR brother.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
nowadays I am deeply addicted to this particularly French chef that I have stop eating Japanese cuisine
Waaa ROI so Low u give expensive gifts only get French ... don’t let them labeled u Robert ...I always dine fusion Japanese and French 😂 i pm u the latest fusion u got try BOH ?
Old 09-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Waaa ROI so Low u give expensive gifts only get French ... don’t let them labeled u Robert ...I always dine fusion Japanese and French 😂 i pm u the latest fusion u got try BOH ?
fine dining with bluefin is the best
Old 09-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Didn’t receive any PM from you ley; I big carrot lor lol
Old 09-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Didn’t receive any PM from you ley; I big carrot lor lol
porosus or Himala
Old 09-11-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
porosus or Himala
I eat the croc meat as tonic soup saabking pays for croc skin 😂
Old 09-11-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
I eat the croc meat as tonic soup saabking pays for croc skin 😂
hearsay good for upper respiratory so longer DATY
Old 11-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sceneaddiction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
fine dining with bluefin is the best
Wah wah, good thing never share. What's that. I got the French and sashimi but I totally blur on this. What latest fushion?

Okay bros I'm planning to head down again this week. Any more recommendations?
Old 11-11-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother lioncityboy, cancel card n leave sg still can cum bac meh? Zhun boh? Kumsiah FR brother.
I not sure bro, they tell me de. I was referring to 017 that say next year june coming back. Can't remember the name but the one usually in translucent dress. Not bad, very fair skin. Her service keep getting better, i think cause more and more exp?

Recommend if you into those milfy look. If I not wrong they say Coco also next year june renew.. Unless I F too much hear wrongly hahahaha
Old 11-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceneaddiction View Post
Wah this thread suddenly damn happening, these few days so many posts.

Lioncityboy, what time did you go down? I went down at night, suddenly so packed. There was 3 people actually waiting in the lobby lol. Was one of them you?

Went for Lulu 015. Deepthroat skills amazing, so long never go down really forget how it is like. Just lie back close my eyes and enjoy the entire process haha.

Someone here also said got one Lele right? (waaa name almost same nearly confused) Got some special rope service. What's that? Any bros try before?
Walao cannot like that ask me brother, later everyone recognise me GG liao hahah.

Don't know about the rope service, but I heard before too. Anyway I'll be down tomorrow, got one new girl starting tomorrow. OKT didn't even tell me the number, she's that new heard cute cute 22 year old lol. I post her FR here after that ok, take one for the team brothers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1